UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still in at the wedding site reading the comments, and I found this one:

she is actually EXPECTING in july . . . WTF!!!!!!!
5/12/2010 8:32:54 PM

Anyone hear this yet?

hmmm... Oh Calliope..... is this ringing any more bells? You called it first IIRC. :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

OMG and this makes her comments about Nathan never being able to replace HER but always being able to have more children even sicker!

These two are starting to remind me of freaks like Franklin Floyd! Sick sick sick! Inhumane monsters!

I was thinking she was his next victim and she knew it.
which is exactly why she should have never allowed her child around him. She even said something about provoking the fiances "bad side".

Poor Ethan- God rest his little soul
and God Bless Ethan's grief stricken father!

She KNEW he had a "bad side" capable of killing her - and she still allowed Ethan to be around that . Shame.

That's exactly what I hinted at, when I posted the dad's obit. When I found the mother's FB, it really clicked. Odd that the family settled in Utah, where such beliefs clash with the locally-predominant religion....but it seems that NS and SS met in Florida (while NS's dad was ministering to the college kids).

I get your drift and makes me want to dig more.

I saw you post the obit and and then lost my place and never read it. Do you have the link handy?

odd things for both to bring up IMO
dunno about the losing twins thing the nurse in me sees red flags. I prob tend to say to much but a cyst on L ovary
twins trapped in the fallopian "tubes" meaning both? seems like both tubes would have been removed? (highly unlikely!) AND a blood clot in her uterus? ALL AT THE SAME TIME?
IDK... but one of those pics of her she looks prego to me. She's holding a child and her jeans look "unzipped" or something
Could they have met Oct 08? lost baby/ies 09?

I thought they met in Oct 09. She certainly could have become preggo within the first few weeks of meeting him and then lost the babies. If that is true.

For those with medical knowledge, isn't it in some cases very very dangerous for women with diabetes to become pregnant? Isn't there some cases where the demands on the body to carry a child to term can be life threatening for certain diabetic patients? Could someone explain that please?

I'm trying to wonder if there is any correlation between him being her rescuer, saving her life and her possibly risking her life even getting pregnant with diabeties. I just don't know enough about what type and under what circumstances that exists for some diabetics.

TIA

What is Wrong With People?

When the info of sweet, little Shaniya's murder came out, the details made me physically sick. I actually had nightmares about what had happened to her. I had to take a break from WS because that case broke my belief of parents being 'ultimate guardians of our children.'

I came back after reports of a possible break in the Haleigh Cummings case.

I began following Ethan's case since it's first initial listing. All the time LE was searching, I had hoped that this little boy ran away because he didn't WANT to be there! Now, we learn all of this. We learn of the absolute Satanist abuse this innocent child endured by BOTH NS & SS! And as many of you, I sit here reading these posts in absolute disbelief, we ask ourselves how there could be humans on this earth that could do such horrific things to innocent 'angels on Earth'?

Why does it seem that every time we hear of incidents like this we believe THEY are the worse and yet it never fails, another case emerges that is more heart wrenching and disgusting than before. What has happened to our society?

Again, I find that I must take a break. Now that I know what happened to this boy, just signing into his posts physically upset me. Between sobbing and that sickening feeling in my stomach, I must go back and focus on my children.

I urge everyone with children to hold them extra tight tomorrow, kiss them repeatedly, and let them know that no matter what wrong doings they may EVER do, you will always respect and cherish each one of them.

WS is a wonderful site and all of you truly are dedicated to helping missing children and adults. I am truly glad I found this site and hope I can lend some info in the future, but for right now, I MUST take a break!

God Bless Ethan! God Bless the family that LOVED him!

And to the two, that did this to him... Burning in H*ll for ALL of eternity would be TOO GOOD for them.

Nathan has a daughter from his first marriage, not sure who WPS is again, might have been his dad..... as one of the initials was earlier posted as his dad who died right after he graduated HS and married his first wife.

His dad was WTS. In the photo album on the knot there is a picture of her and Nathan's mother and she is holding a small child named ***

I get your drift and makes me want to dig more.

I saw you post the obit and and then lost my place and never read it. Do you have the link handy?

I think I just found NS's father's obit (LINK).

It mentions from Denver (matches the Golden, Colorado planned reception). Lots of religious references, including five years "ministering" in Campus Crusade for Christ (something I was involved in for two weeks, before wising up).

Yet, with all of the Florida and Colorado references, the funeral was in Utah.

"The success he sought was the success of others."

Here is Laytonian's post with the obit.

Still catching up..... I don't know if your question has been verified... as I am trying to read all the posts and newslinks here. BUT one of the news links, can't recall which one states Nathan recently moved and put his home up for sale in March. I forget which city it is listed, or which realtor - but- it should be listed with your local MLS, a little sleuthing and someone should be able to find the property on realtor.com or.... someone can go to the tax assesors office and see if they can find the public record for the property he owns... or even an online search for the county tax assesors office.

It is possible, based on the info coming out that he has a home for sale in another area of Utah that perhaps they were temporarliy staying with friends between 'homes'.

Also, if you know which building and apt number perhaps you can see what is listed on the mail box for that unit. Some post offices require the name of the resident receiving mail, if in a multi unit property, be marked accordingly. (while different from single family homes which usually do not require the specific name be marked.)

HTH!

More for Demzyy

quoting myself again here with more info for you Demzyy. The address NS and SS were staying in at the apt complex is listed in the following link.

http://www.fox13now.com/media/acrobat/2010-05/53729228.pdf

You can prolly see whose name is on the mail box, or do a people search by address to see who comes up for that addy. Some are pay, some are free. Try a few to cross check a few sites with the names you find to see which is most current. You might not find them listed so soon on the people search sites, so maybe a mail box check would help.

hth!

Hmnmm.. I also wonder if checking with the post office for a change of address for the mail, from the former address of the home for sale would work. Not sure, but maybe another WS'r knows if that would work. Just an idea......

My husband and I went to Ethans candlelight vigil tonight. It was beautiful, and it's obvious how much the community here cares for little Ethan.

I thought they met in Oct 09. She certainly could have become preggo within the first few weeks of meeting him and then lost the babies. If that is true.

For those with medical knowledge, isn't it in some cases very very dangerous for women with diabetes to become pregnant? Isn't there some cases where the demands on the body to carry a child to term can be life threatening for certain diabetic patients? Could someone explain that please?

I'm trying to wonder if there is any correlation between him being her rescuer, saving her life and her possibly risking her life even getting pregnant with diabeties. I just don't know enough about what type and under what circumstances that exists for some diabetics.

TIA

not 100% sure as I am a pediatric nurse and even diabetic children are follwed by endrcrinologists... diabetes affects the way the red blod cells transport oxygen to the organs in the body. (if poorly contolled this is why diabetics have failing eye site and often lose lower limbs below the knee.) Stress of any kind especially by illness/pregnancy makes blood sugar levels hard to control. Also high blood sugars can result in unusually large babies and frequent miscarriages I believe. BUT like I said my knowlegde is very limited.

From the charging documents:
May 7 after finding the feces in his mouth, she brushed his mouth until his gums bled.

I think it was the next day, she noticed feces in his mouth again, his lips bleeding, blood in his mouth.

Had to wash the sheets because blood from his mouth got on them along with the vomit(?)

ETA: Thank you for telling this baby's story, eyes, for being his voice.

I had wondered if the picture of him released when he went missing it looked like he had a red or bloody tooth. I kind of thought maybe that was due to drinking a red juice, but it didn't appear 'juice marks' were anywhere else. So what I bolded could very well explain why his top teeth - especially one - appeared so red. Of course that would depend on the date that picture was taken. Does anyone know? I thought I read it was recent since he had been visiting his 'ED' but I wasn't sure.

Well the obit confirmed for me who his brother is on facebook.

The movie Carrie is replaying in my head at the moment.

The only home I'm aware of, is the one supposedly for sale in Roy, Utah -- probably only about ten miles away from that apartment. Not really far enough away to "move" unless he had to vacate the home for unsaid reasons.

If I dig up the address......

ETA: found it. Property Tax record and For Sale listing (lots of pictures, inside and out). The square footage would be split between the main floor and the roughly-finished basement. I don't know how they're going to sell that place, with the destruction evident inside it.

Likely being sold due to divorce.

Thank you. I will check the links shortly. I doubt it is due to the divorce, HIS divorce was at least a few years ago according to his ex wifes site we found yesterday - and did not link due to his minor daughters info on the site - she has since password protected it.... but IIRC the divorce was long before he met Stephanie.

There are three occupations I could not handle, emotionally:

Nurse
Police Officer
Elementary School Teacher.

There is a fourth...A Police Officers Wife. He has to have a shoulder to cry on when he comes home. (Speaking from a male point of view)

And what with Nathan's five personalities I keep hearing about? In one article his cousin even has a name for the personality that would have killed Nathan.

huh? What where? This is the first I have read about it. More info please. TIA!

Wednesday, KSL News talked to a woman claiming to be Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, and another claiming to be his cousin. Both say they're not surprised this happened.

"I actually spoke to somebody in the family, and they had said that Nate will eventually kill somebody and he will be on the news one day," said the cousin, who did not want to be identified.

Nathanael's ex-girlfriend, who we're only identifying as Shelley, said, "I'm shocked that he could murder a child, but honestly I'm not surprised."

"He just had a fetish with throwing knives, holding knives," Shelley continued. "He would slice his hands from playing with knives."

Nathanael's cousin says he had some sort of multiple personality disorder. She believes that it was his raging personality, called "New York," who killed Ethan.

"It hurts. It makes us sick to our stomachs," the cousin said. "For something like this to affect our family, and to hurt a little boy, it's just unbelievable."

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10746226&autostart=y

Thanks for the info. I bet the different personalities were no mental disorder of any kind but rather NS's reaction to drugs and how many years he was on drugs..... Unless the 'cousin' is a licensed psychiatrist it sounds like the family is trying to set up an insanity defense. Oh man, now they are going start sounding like Cindy and George......

not 100% sure as I am a pediatric nurse and even diabetic children are follwed by endrcrinologists... diabetes affects the way the red blod cells transport oxygen to the organs in the body. (if poorly contolled this is why diabetics have failing eye site and often lose lower limbs below the knee.) Stress of any kind especially by illness/pregnancy makes blood sugar levels hard to control. Also high blood sugars can result in unusually large babies and frequent miscarriages I believe. BUT like I said my knowlegde is very limited.
Spot on.

I guess it would depend on how "brittle" the diabetic mom, but I think it's just a matter of very close monitoring of both baby and mother. It would certainly be considered a high-risk pregnancy. Additionally, some women develop gestational diabetes, returning to "normal" after delivery (although that puts them at high risk of developing diabetes later on); these are the one with the bigger-than-normal newborns. The newborns of these moms are also high risk until their own metabolism balances out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine