Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this - we have all been touched by Allison's story; this is a reminder there are many other Allison's out there - parents that have lost daughters, children that have lost mothers, in tragic circumstances. My thoughts go out to them.

no worries...I just thought it was too similiar sort of weird its happened today

I was watching Allisons funeral...streaming live....then breaking news came on my TV here in Philly, they were reporting about this 47 YO women....again...an absolute talented mother and shot several times in her bedroom??? One Daughter, a prominent Dr Husband, she had a salon, hosted radio, beautiful area and house...

Here is a much nicer picture of her....Her name was April. (another A name)

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Woman-Found-Murdered-In-Her-Home-151010315.html

I'm so glad to read that last line - about him being there for the girls! I don't think it's ever been doubted that he's been a good dad to them. Poor precious darlings :( My heart aches for them...

You are so right, Shelbinator; and this is what makes it even more heartbreaking - if what everyone fears is true, how tragic for these darling little girls. We are given the privilege of having children to nurture and protect them, to watch them grow and blossom. Allison has had this taken away from her, the girls have lost their devoted mum because of someone very evil - it would be devastating for them if it is someone close to them

I think the reporters are disrespectful!!! GBC hasn't even been reported as a suspect, he hasn't been charged and he got mentioned twice. I don't usually like police either but at least when they talk about anything they mention GBC or husband. Apparently from what my friend said he was mentioned during the service but as the video stuffed up i wouldn't have a clue what was said

I did not see the stream either..just the reporters out the front over and over, which I tuned out to and so could not say really what they said or did not say about GBC.. But I understand where you are coming from. Imaging if he is not as guilty as all suspect. What if he actually had nothing to do with it but maybe is aware who did, maybe there is more to the story than we know- maybe the 'close friend' did and maybe she had help from someone- maybe her and GBC were not together, maybe, maybe... The point is All roads appear to us to point one way, but I feel very deeply for him and the rest of the family if he is indeed not guilty. He will also be going though hell. But many(not just here) are making so many judgements on him and what he should or shouldn't be doing or that he should not be allowed to grieve with the family etc. But what if he is innocent? He should be allowed to grieve and act however he needs, if he had no part in this crime.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kimster's shutting the forum down for 45 minutes!!!!
We will all end up with withdrawal symptoms - better go and have a drink!

Hi,
I wondered about the Life insurance aspect of this case. Money has been a factor in some murder cases and I heard that Allison may have been insured for $600,000 but I don't know who the benefactor would be or if this figure is accurate. It's still something for the police to look at. I hope they catch the person who killed Allison soon and until they do I'd be very careful walking alone around our area especially after dark (my opinion here especially since it's getting darker sooner now with Winter coming).
Cheers, Koalagirl

look where this came from???

I hadn't seen this before and some of the details are very different

http://news1.ghananation.com/intern...olice-after-wife-allison-s-disappearance.html

He has told police that he last saw his wife when they went to sleep together on Thursday of last week.

He said when he woke up the following morning she was gone and that on Sunday, as he was driving to a police station to give details of the last time he saw his wife, he crashed his car into a bus stop and was taken to hospital with minor injuries before being released.

Went to sleep together? Other accounts - went for a walk? left her watching tv? which is correct???? :banghead:

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Kimster's shutting the forum down for 45 minutes!!!!
We will all end up with withdrawal symptoms - better go and have a drink!

The forum maintenance is done! :woohoo:

Thank you all for your patience!

:grouphug:

He has told police that he last saw his wife when they went to sleep together on Thursday of last week.

He said when he woke up the following morning she was gone and that on Sunday, as he was driving to a police station to give details of the last time he saw his wife, he crashed his car into a bus stop and was taken to hospital with minor injuries before being released.

Went to sleep together? Other accounts - went for a walk? left her watching tv? which is correct???? :banghead:
I wouldnt trust this report.....

Every pic of Allison I have seen she is wearing a couple of rings on her fingers and earrings.

Has it been reported anywhere that these items were found with her body or if they are also missing?

I wouldnt trust this report.....

I don't just found it interesting where I found it and also that they had reported it so differently from everyone else......This sort of thing encourages people to speculate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998