2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right.
What was the re-baptism about then? I'd like to think I'd be making a fresh start with God by doing that. Making ammends for past lies etc.

Damage control, hoping to improve their image. Didn't work. :crazy:

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.

GOOD! :clap::clap::clap: I hope Leonard will be on air somewhere very soon to set the record straight as well.

I think you're right.
What was the re-baptism about then? I'd like to think I'd be making a fresh start with God by doing that. Making ammends for past lies etc.
Well, IMHO this behavior proves the recent "come to Jesus" ceremony was not real. He can't wear that Caylee pin everytime he's in public and support her murderer too, while at the same time claiming "christianity"...but that's only my opinion.

Thanks. I'm going to watch these now. I'm not sure that Leonard will be on Nancy Grace. I am going to challenge these lies tomorrow on the Today Show weekend edition.
Thanks so much for the heads up! I'll get up early and watch it. :clap:

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.

Caseys reaction to her father IMHO is acceptance of dissapointment. It's possible that George may have been the only one who held Casey accountable for her actions while she was growing up, and could be the reason why she had such animosity towards him in her conversations with friends. If he disagreed with her actions, then she would "get him back", with stories of how "horrible" he was to her and to the rest of the family. I do not think that Caseys feels bad for what she did to Caylee, but I think she feels accountable for the disappointment that George feels about her.
The problem I have with your explanation, is that GA did not hold his own self accountable for his actions which, in turn, taught KC how to proceed with her actions. I just love it when someone who is as guilty as I am tries to admonish me - it doesn't fly. Sure kids get mad at their P's for various reasons but I've yet to uncover any evidence that KC was made to be accountable for any of her bad deeds. What makes you think that she was?

Leonard's blowing smoke and making things up just to get air time. He can't set the record straight because he doesn't know. Tracy is the one who spent the most time with her. Leonard spent 5 minutes total with Casey in the house. That's it. And Cindy, Rob, and Tracy were there.
bolded by me

Oh well, he still can tell a good story, he's very entertaining! Besides, I'd rather listen to his version as opposed to George Anthony's version any day.

Taken from thread #1
Brini said:
don't see any abnormal eye movement. No nystagmus.

She's looking at different people.
I respectfully disagree. I see it very differently.
If she's looking at different things, it is the most rapid eye movements I've ever seen. Only if she were trying to look at a 100 things at once.. if that makes sense. :confused:

I wish I could remember the poster who did a great breakdown/synopsis of KCs eye movements from the last time we saw her in court.

They had slowed down the video and zoomed in, and noticed that when her eyes are fixed on something, her pupils will almost "rotate" if you will in the same pattern almost every time.

Arg, I wish I could find that post. But hope we can just agree to disagree..Thanks for the reply.

Yesterday GA was crashing press conferences because he wanted to know the truth. Today he's trying to obstruct the truth. Which is it I wonder???

Whatever suits him best. :waitasec:

Leonard is just happy to have his name in the spotlight again. This is all about his face in front of the camera now. He was very excited that the judge called him a flamboyant cowboy. He started out very well intentioned and now is the epitome of "MEDIA *advertiser censored*".

If this is true, at least you're being honest. I like honest.

I loved the way the SA questioned George. Security guards, indeed. They were there to make sure Casey didn't jump bail and leave town. They were behind the house to make sure she didn't sneak out the back door.

Someone needs a Ginko Biloba infusion.

bolded by me

Oh well, he still can tell a good story, he's very entertaining! Besides, I'd rather listen to his version as opposed to George Anthony's version any day.

Leonard's "fiction" is probably a whole lot closer to the truth anyhow!

Maybe I misinterpreted the gesture, but when she stood up to leave the courtroom, it almost seemed like AL had to point her to her parents. I also noticed she didn't seem to look in their direction when she entered court either. MOO

Let me clarify something - the Newscaster said while looking at the tape of Casey getting ready to leave the courtroom, "Why doesn't she go for the hug." Casey was clearly snubbing her parents and he was commenting on that in his own way. Nobody actually tried to hug one another but CA looked as if she would like some recognition but didn't get it at all from KC.

There were numerous death threats not only to the family but us as well. We had Tracy inside and we were mostly concerned for her safety as well as the Anthony family. Jose knew all along our intentions and what we were doing. That entire situation was very volatile and we owed it to Tracy to keep her safe and to protect the bond. We didn't know what to believe after a while of listening to everybody.

I'm finally getting the feed on WFTV and it has not stopped yet. Thanks for everything though. I really miss being here talking to everybody. It was very overwhelming before when the server would crash every time we came on.

I'm finally getting the feed on WFTV and it has not stopped yet. Thanks for everything though. I really miss being here talking to everybody. It was very overwhelming before when the server would crash every time we came on.

I'm glad you thought to come here for info :)

It is so nice not to have constant server crashes!

Let me clarify something - the Newscaster said while looking at the tape of Casey getting ready to leave the courtroom, "Why doesn't she go for the hug." Casey was clearly snubbing her parents and he was commenting on that in his own way. Nobody actually tried to hug one another but CA looked as if she would like some recognition but didn't get it at all from KC.
I heard that comment from the newscaster on HLN but I wasn't really putting any meaning into it since inmates can't go into the court gallery to hug or touch anyone. CA/GA were at least a couple of rows back from where she was anyway. MOO

I'll bet LP got a good laugh out of it; he's a hoot. He'll probably say something about it next time he's on the NG show.

I am no longer amused by anything on this case. I hope he stops attending NG sessions and starts doing the right thing by Caylee! There's not much to laugh about here. A little girl was murdered and she deserves respect and justice.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member