2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My father in law just had a heart attack and is in the hospital. In the event that I need to leave (they live pretty far away, so I haven't made travel plans yet..) can someone please continue these juror recaps for me?

Could you give a quick example of the format you have been following? TIA!

What do you think he meant by inferring barring a hurricane there would be a cruise?

Some cruise ships will cancel or detour their route because of bad weather (hurricane) :innocent:

Thanks for the updates everyone. In 90 minutes I managed to shower/dress/makeup, clean the bathroom, and run to the store for dinner. Manwiches for dinner tonight (talk about quick and easy).

Does anyone know the count of jurors? I thought Your Honour was going to start the striking process after lunch?

Thanks,

Mel

he grew up here with both parents
he has a sister and a half brother
he grew up his whole life here
his brother is older and his sister is younger
sister is 20 and brother around 30

Some cruise ships will cancel or detour their route because of bad weather (hurricane) :innocent:

I had a friend who was "stuck" on the cruise ship an extra week because a hurricane was in the Gulf and wouldn't move in. What a hardship!!!

22 and single
no one works in LE
not a witness or victim of a crime
not accused of a crime

he is a patient care tech (not a nurse... patient assistant)
he wants to be a nurse
hopefully two years he can go to nursing school
he works with med surg patients

I like him so far. He'll be good for the ME part of the trial :)

Mr George is asking a lot of questions to this young man..more than the others or am I wrong?

She sounds HORRIBLE. I sounded just like her 2 weeks ago. Am now on second round of antibiotics (sinus infection) after steroid shots, etc. She needs to go to a doc in the box.

Me too! Although lying on the couch watch jury selection was a great diversion........NOT.............I went to the URgent Care Clinic instead of the doc so I could get back to the tV faster!!! Guess I should post this on the "You Know Your Addicted to This Case When......" Thread........

I'm better now and hope you are soon too!!!!

he doesn't take care of children
he is computer literate
he cannot fix 'em but he can "work em"
he is not 'that savy'

What about everyone who has to go to that podium after her........poor AF

What she's doing is as bad as taking her snotty hanky and wiping it all over everyone in the courtroom. Disgusting. She should have stayed home.

He doesn't have a Facebook or a PhotoBucket account (not sure where that came from?)

he doesn't take care of children
he is computer literate
he cannot fix 'em but he can "work em"
he is not 'that savy'

e is the kind of kid my hubby loves...they know just enough---BUT enough to perhaps cause a problem that he would fix.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member