2011.06.21 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-four)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While JB is complaining that the state didn't turn in the filtered list of the June 16th computer activity in 2008 he's essentially complaining that the state wasn't psychic enough to rebut their OS before their OS got made. He was too lazy to figure out for himself how state would try to rebut it, and it would have made it so much simpler for him if the state just had had the courtesy to point out to him that he should pick some other day for his fairytale.

Does he understand the concept of a rebuttal case?

If the defense did not even review evidence given by the state, that sounds like extremely ineffective counsel to me...especially if it pertained to the day alleged to be the date of the death of Caylee...how could this not be ineffective, willful or otherwise?

James Patterson, Ann Rule and every other crime writer could not have come up with better stories than ICA has!

Wow, just wow

Tried attaching a picture of ICA but saved it in .doc (sigh)

I would like to know what does the hand gesture ICA did as she was leaving means, please.

the fact that the DT will not say the time the drowning occurred will not sit well with the jury. They will get the message that, even though our client was there and this is where we got the story from, we are not going to tell you the time b/c then the SA could refute it.

LOL Richard Hornsby just said on the noon news that he is sure there is a woodshed somewhere that Dr. Spitz, Dr. Huntington and now Dr. Bock are hanging out in because none of these experts offered anything to the defence that the SA hasn't been able to shoot down.

April L Whalen, in Orange Co. has a long rap sheet

This won't be about AW's credibility. She doesn't even claim anything. It's to show ICA may have overheard the story and incredibly that's the new defense story.Of course in the real story,the grandfather started CPR, as you would expect.
Moot point right now,but may become one.

I find it totally unbelievable that JB and his team did not go over everything about June 15th and 16th. There is no way they don't know what happened on those dates. But if that bit is true, that is the best evidence yet pointing to JB being incompetent.

In addition once again proves what LDB said in opening. When Casey gets caught in one lie she tells a bigger lie. No sense in even putting her on the stand now if they ever planned on it, not that they should anyway. After all the GA accusations this jury is going to hate her.

"A miscommunication between several adults at the home left Isaiah Whalen unattended, and he fell into the water, Padilla said."

Who is this Padilla?
ORANGE COUNTY -- An Orange County family is mourning the loss of a toddler who drowned in a backyard pool during a Christmas celebration Tuesday afternoon.
The 15-month-old boy's grandfather found him in the pool at their home in the 9800 block of Heaton Court in eastern Orange County about 3:30 p.m., said Deputy Carlos Padilla, sheriff's spokesman.

I found 2 from Seminole County - if it is the same woman (I'm sure it is because it shows 6/16 as the birth date on both). She looks pretty rough.

4/25/04
12/05/04

Yes, I found those two. Her birthdate (I know, pure coincidence) of 6-16 really really creeps me out.

What happens if it can be proved that she had incompetent counsel - she gets a new trial? Some defense strategy that would be!

Here is the story about the drowning:

Toddler Drowns In East Orange County Pool

Posted: 6:16 pm EST December 25, 2007Updated: 6:54 am EST December 26, 2007

http://www.wftv.com/news/14922097/detail.html

new bold by me - because I have a THING about numbers and this is UNREAL. I don't think it means anything at all, whatsoever, except that it's blowing my mind LOL

Thanks for the link and WOW at all of this! I zoned out during the Bock testimony and subsequent hijinks and I suddenly woke back up when this hit!

It shouldn't be a surprise but it IS shocking how - transparent it all is.

James Patterson, Ann Rule and every other crime writer could not have come up with better stories than ICA has!

Wow, just wow

Stephen King & Dean Koontz [together] couldn't come up with a better novel than ICA!

Just talked w/ a woman who paid $100 for a ticket. She bought it from a friends cousin because she didn't want to wait in line.#CaseyAnthony

As I look at ICA it really puzzles me why her face seems to have changed shape. I'm not a scientist, chemist, etc... :) but...I found an article and wondered if this has anything to do with it.

http://jdr.sagepub.com/content/83/3/227.full.pdf

It talks about how stress can effect a muscle in the jaw. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members