Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

Most I thought williams was honest I didnt quite understand the smirky smiles but the last question he answered I strongly felt he was lying and he had heard MJ sound that way.

Faheem Muhammad - Michael's head of security

My eyeballs are hurting from bouncing around screen to screen. :panic:

Really way does Micheal staff strike me as a bozo operation? This kid is the cheif of security? For only 10 months.

Williams appeared to be evasive about phone calls, using the word "possibly" in reference to questions. Perhaps he simply couldn't remember; but his answers seemed evasive to me.

Most I thought williams was honest I didnt quite understand the smirky smiles but the last question he answered I strongly felt he was lying and he had heard MJ sound that way.

I thought Williams was an excellent witness and more than held his own with EC. Not sure I could have with the insinuations about calling 911. It was like EC was blaming Williams that 911 was not called and trying to snooker it in that the defendant told him to. Just tricky hogwash. :banghead:

jmho

Conrad stills look mad . More so even. He looked at the picture of his car .

Really way does Micheal staff strike me as a bozo operation? This kid is the cheif of security? For only 10 months.

He thought he needed people to protect him, which he probably did, but he also needed people around him who would be thankful for a big paycheck, ask no questions why things were done the way they were, and to be loyal (not sell their story to the media). Apparently these people are what you get.

Well he had been Michael's driver but I could really not be a judge of that since I have never had a personal assistant, driver or security staff. :floorlaugh:

jmho

Conrad still look mad . More so even. He looked at the picture of his car .

He perked up when they showed the pictures of his "beamer" and then when food was mentioned. :rolleyes: He actually looks sedated to me.

jmho

Well he had been Michael's driver but I could really not be a judge of that since I have never had a personal assistant, driver or security staff. :floorlaugh:

jmho

Well he said'' Chilrens'' :waitasec:

When the prosecutor is speaking and the cam is on him you can see the reflection of all the jury members very clear. Enough to tell who they are if you know them.

Dont TV people know this sort of thing?

When the prosecutor is speaking and the cam is on him you can see the reflection of all the jury members very clear. Enough to tell who they are if you know them.

Wish my eyes were better. Those reflections just are not very clear to me at all. Calling all LA viewers to let us know.

jmho

Oh my, I just saw this. I thought it was papers the first time I noticed it but yes it is the jury. You would think tv people would know better.

I am astounded that he was able to afford all this staff, he would have 2 to 3 cars for every journey full of security. He had security permanantly at his house, he had personal assistant and nannies and housekeepers, he had a Dr on 150,000 a month

I thought the who reason for doing the tour was to make money as he had none thus he had to leave Neverland

Oh my, I just saw this. I thought it was papers the first time I noticed it but yes it is the jury. You would think tv people would know better.

Yes Which is now why my red flag is up.

Defendant was just feverishly scribbling something on pad for attorneys.

his home looks to be very impersonal, maybe it is just the photos of the rooms being shown, but it sure doesn't look like a home where 3 children lived

maybe we are not seeing the family areas

his home looks to be very impersonal, maybe it is just the photos of the rooms being shown, but it sure doesn't look like a home where 3 children lived

The way it sounded there is a room at the top of the stairs that has MJ's personal belongings inside and then the second room to the right is where MJ was sleeping the night he died. I was wondering if the children were on the third floor or another wing on this floor, maybe.

This room was actually the defendant's room. I believe the house is gorgeous and the children's rooms were beautiful and full of toys and things.

jmho

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back