TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else having trouble hearing? It seems the volume is lower than it was yesterday.

Some screenshots from the house (I'll label these when I get time)

Looking into screened porch entry:

1fbqz7.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking from sun room/front porch through living room into kitchen:
2re46fc.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking into bedroom:
ake5wy.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airbed in bedroom:
264ondh.jpg

Can Cobbins testimony on the stand be used against Davidson? Anyone know?

Can Cobbins testimony on the stand be used against Davidson? Anyone know?

I don't know but if it can, they should also use the testimony of all their relatives who came to "save" Cobbins, remember all of them said they were not surprised to hear Lemaricus was involved but they couldn't believe Letalvis was. But, for all we know, the same relatives will be back and saying the opposite. :banghead:

There's the ipod again. Breaks my heart.

I have more screenshots I'm trying to organize, but here's this one from a moment ago -

Looking at Channon's ipod, engraved with "We Love you, Mom and Dad" :

scgvtc.jpg

Can someone explain why the he!! they didn't try all these beasts together? Then the finger pointing would have showed the jury they were all equally culpable! I am afraid they won't be able to use testimony from other trials, based on it being prejudicial...if they fought and won separate trials, they will be able to win an argument that testimony from the other perps shouldn't be allowed in. I am not positive but that is what I am thinking.

I don't know but if it can, they should also use the testimony of all their relatives who came to "save" Cobbins, remember all of them said they were not surprised to hear Lemaricus was involved but they couldn't believe Letalvis was. But, for all we know, the same relatives will be back and saying the opposite. :banghead:

Wonder how many of those family members (who vowed to visit him if his life was spared) have actually visited Cobbins since his trial? My guess would be NONE.

I have more screenshots I'm trying to organize, but here's this one from a moment ago -

Looking at Channon's ipod, engraved with "We Love you, Mom and Dad" :

scgvtc.jpg

Muffet, Thank you so much for adding these screenshots, they're helpful in getting a good look at the crime scene. The court shows them so fast, it's hard to get a good look. The other screenshots are much appreciated as well.

Going through Channon's torn up pictures.

Bathroom:
20k59bt.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shelf in living room (I think) - has shells and other items of interest on it:
hsqiwl.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking into closet:
dctydx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics