UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I log in and see deceased by this poor little guys name. RIP Ethan. This is so sad. I pray those two monsters burn.

It's too bad they have got rid of the firing squad executions in Utah because
these 2 sure deserve it.

RIP Ethan.

There sure are a lot of Stephanie Stacy's on MS...I found one from Fl who is 27 and she looked similar but last log-in was yesterday? Is this the one? Not much other info there, except she said she was single...not sure if this is her. Did anyone find a link to the right one?
In one article LE said they did not feel this was premediated which to me sounds like abuse or punishment that went too far...and as far as aggravating someone here said that burial of a body could bring about those charges...so I guess we will have to wait and see...it does not sound, as of now, that LE feels the mother actually took part in the fatal event...but did in the cover-up obviously. Very confusing as to why charges would be different for her...

It's too bad they have got rid of the firing squad executions in Utah because
these 2 sure deserve it.

RIP Ethan.

I'm pretty sure they didn't get rid of it. Isn't there someone on death row who is set to be executed via firing squad in a few months?

Not sure if this has been posted, but it appears the "monsters" led police to the crime scene.

After searching all morning long, police interviewed the Sloops again. That's when they revealed where Ethan might be: Ogden Canyon, near Wolf Canyon Trail.

"They took them to the site of the, the burial site," Atkin said. "The crime scene … due to the weather, Powder Mountain received a lot of snow -- the crime scene was just difficult to process."

Detectives gathered evidence at several sites about 100 yards off the trailhead, in an area described as rugged, muddy and wet.

Police are still not sure how long Ethan's body had been buried. They say he was killed sometime in the last 10 days since he moved here to stay with his mom for the summer.

Police say Nathan Sloop is currently on probation but didn't elaborate further.

Snipped from http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10728945

I'm pretty sure they didn't get rid of it. Isn't there someone on death row who is set to be executed via firing squad in a few months?

There is a person that is scheduled to be executed by firing squad in June but the choice of firing squad instead of lethal injection is only available to people convicted prior to 2004

There is a person that is scheduled to be executed by firing squad in June but the choice of firing squad instead of lethal injection is only available to people convicted prior to 2004

Yeah, you're right. I realized that after I posted it. Thanks!

He was only with his momster for 10 days..........for a summer vacation...............
how sad!
Momster is as guilty as step monsterIMO.
She chose this monster over her angel child!!!
and the couple only married a month????
Heartfelt sympathy goes out to his dad & family.
bbm

The Sloops moved into the Layton apartment building two weeks ago. They were married last Thursday, just days after Stephanie's son Ethan Stacy moved in with them for the summer.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...h-killing-their-4/6Wi0Q9xJ4k2ArjyYyTjwLA.cspx

Popsicles, the swimming pool,
Fourth of July, lightening bugs
getting ready for big kids' school
excited eyes, birthday hugs

Running free in summer time
beneath the shining, happy sun
watching puffy clouds roll by
making friends, having fun

All these things you were denied
your innocent soul crushed by sin
the angels heard you when you cried
and took you home to heavenly kin

Now you live far from fear
with joy and love in God's embrace
never again to shed a tear
upon your beautiful angel face

For precious Ethan, rest in peace with our Lord, little one

I just can't stand it...........

I know...

I'm watching the clock for when my little guy gets home with his mom. I'm going to take him out *somewhere*. Not sure yet where we'll go or what we'll do but it doesn't really matter to him. He takes such pleasure in every little thing and everything is an adventure. He's my buddy :)

Phantom that was beautiful. (tears are flowing) It is so very difficult. I have a 4 yr old in my life and when I look at him I see straight to the joy in his heart. They are so innocent....

I know...

I'm watching the clock for when my little guy gets home with his mom. I'm going to take him out *somewhere*. Not sure yet where we'll go or what we'll do but it doesn't really matter to him. He takes such pleasure in every little thing and everything is an adventure. He's my buddy :)

That's awesome, Calliope. Thanks for making me smile. And also, your avatar pic makes me grin a lot.

That's awesome, Calliope. Thanks for making me smile. And also, your avatar pic makes me grin a lot.

Aw.

He makes me smile :)

This morning I was reading what was posted overnight about Ethan, and when our guy woke up I just grabbed him and held him tight. He hugged on me for a bit, then squirmed away "Neema, I'm gonna be late for school!!!" and buzzed out the door (literally... he was wearing his striped shirt and pretending to be a bee "with a sharp butt" lol)

God I love that little boy... I look at these kids on here and wonder what sort of monsters could even think about hurting them :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23