MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that any "failed polygraph" would put any LE dept. into "tunnel vision". I know it put me into tunnel vision on every missing child case that I have followed, and it is many.

two months ago when brianna Rodriguez went missing. her parents failed the polygraphs. they, of course, are innocent of her disappearance.

A friend is saying the dad says he knew something was wrong when he came in but he went around turning lights off?

That makes my head hurt. If this mom knows where her baby is, I pray she tells LE tonight.

Does Jean P pay for interviews?

She called it an exclusive, so I have to think in some way, she does.

My response was to your comment that professionals say it takes a year to recover. I've never had a professional tell me that and if the mother in this case has medical issues, surely her time would be better spent helping LE rather than talking to the media.

JMO

Maybe a health professional will weigh in, then. I have always heard and read that it takes at least a year (and sometimes longer) to recover from childbirth. I did a quick google search and see it mentioned in many places (like here), but don't have a scientific/medical link for you.

In my own case, high blood pressure persisted for a very long time after birth - over a year. I realized today as I contemplated Lisa's mom that I probably would have had a stroke if my child vanished at 10 months.

I had post partum depression after my third baby. Suffered thru it waiting to get better until I finally went to the doc at about 10 months in. Had to take depression/anxiety meds and sleep meds since I only slept in bits and pieces. Blood pressure meds too.

I wonder if Lisa's mom might have been taking anything to sleep? I had to try a few different kinds before I found one that didn't make me sleepwalk or have night terrors or make me "out of it" for hours after I woke up. If she was prescribed something to sleep then I could understand why nothing makes sense about that night!

Please notice: There has been nothing I've read anywhere to suggest sleep meds, just speculating possibilities based upon my post-partum experience. Please do not quote this as if it is fact!

JI claims he knew something was wrong when he came home at 4am to find all the lights on. IF this was his first late shift as I recall, how would he determine what would be the norm? Personally speaking, if I worked my first late shift and came home to a lit up house, I would think my wife left the lights on so I wouldn't be stumbling around in the dark. And at 4am I would think to notice a screen out of the window it would have to be inside the room in an obvious spot, unless for some reason you were looking for the screen at 4am. Does anyone know where the screen was located?

BBM: I, like many, I'm sure, haven't been reading here since minute one and don't have the time required to catch up by reading the thousands of threads in the past five days. I have been reading the last three threads and didn't see this mentioned.

Reporters got it wrong about the cell phones in the beginning and that's where the confusion came from. Got it. Thanks for taking the time to .... help out :)

respetfully snipped :
Thank you for clearing that up about the phones. I'd read about LE taking them in another article --- can't find it now as most news sites have updated their info.

So... another case where the dog didn't bark when a stranger may have entered the house? The dog wouldn't hear someone taking out a screen or even opening the door? :waitasec:

They have a dog? And it barks if anything is out of order.

And the baby monitor was on, and Deb always hear if the baby cries. All doors are always closed at night.

Don't believe the mom 100% watching this interview with Judge J.
Not saying she is guilty, but something is hinky and i still feel it.

And a dog in the back that DIDN"T alert at all. RED FLAG.

Nope... not buying it. especially after this interview.
She knows something.

MOO:banghead:

Mom: she's not a __ dog.

Dad: she's a hunting dog.

Mom: she would bark if there was noise...

Dad: she can't see t front of the house

Mom: she sleeps outside...

JP: police report made on car broken into a month ago

Just great! They have a black labrador who is in the back yard. So far, the mother had a baby monitor in the baby's room, she didn't hear anything. Black lab in the back yard, she didn't hear anything. Someone came into the home and turned all the lights on, she doesn't know a thing.............really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88