VA VA- Unidentified 12-year-old abducted in Spotsylvania, 4 July 2013

I live in MN so this probably wouldn't be the same vehicle. I just thought it odd because I never seen a van like this before.

White older model Ford Econoline. No decals on the drivers side panel (couldn't see the passenger side). The back doors: the left had a tinted window and the right didn't have a window, and had half of a graphic [lectric] and half of a phone number, both graphics were red.

Minnesota plate

I took pictures, but it isn't probable that it is the same vehicle due to the distance in states.

Just wanted to add to the thread that a vehicle with one back door with a window and the other not, exists.

What do you think?

I live in MN so this probably wouldn't be the same vehicle. I just thought it odd because I never seen a van like this before.

White older model Ford Econoline. No decals on the drivers side panel (couldn't see the passenger side). The back doors: the left had a tinted window and the right didn't have a window, and had half of a graphic [lectric] and half of a phone number, both graphics were red.

Minnesota plate

I took pictures, but it isn't probable that it is the same vehicle due to the distance in states.

Just wanted to add to the thread that a vehicle with one back door with a window and the other not, exists.

What do you think?

It sounds like they had to replace one door with another door that didn't match. I wonder how common that is?

Exactly the point. Its what I think of every single time I see this headline now. I have seen it three times at least in the last year or so(purposely skipped the rest, responding to this because of the page count).

All were boys between 9-13. I see absolutely no reason why these should be released as amber alerts either. I am probably younger then most here and I am scratching my head wondering why no one else has recalled a similar incident from their childhood. Which would be from watching one of your young friends receiving a certain amount of understanding by bring drug into a work vehicle right off their bicycle while being by wooped by a parent.

We had the same thing happen days after the Celis case as well. Some kid driven down by some mad as hell man in a van (same area as Celis) dragged the screaming kid into the vehicle took off. Again unidentified. Another young man getting his rear end beaten by a father that probably had to drop everything at work to track him down beat his butt and drag him to where he needs to be or should have been at.

The friends I saw it happen to no one would have called the cops if anyone had seen it, they were all work vehicles, and the families were not functional or very well off. This is in fact normal to some degree. This should be hung right next to the "report illegal guns" billboard on the interstate. "report illegal kidnappings" really?

Are we REALLY going there people? For reals? 4 srs?

If you can't say something nice don't? Yeah leavin it there.
Um, I'm also younger than the average poster here and I'd definitely call the police if I saw any child being "wooped" or having his "rear end beaten" by an adult, even if I thought it was a parent. The same can be said for a child being dragged screaming into a vehicle - you just never know.

Um, I'm also younger than the average poster here and I'd definitely call the police if I saw any child being "wooped" or having his "rear end beaten" by an adult, even if I thought it was a parent. The same can be said for a child being dragged screaming into a vehicle - you just never know.

In some ways I'm more concerned with our unknown young man if that was his father dragging him into the vehicle. He seems to live with a lot of anger and violence. Of course we don't know what the situation was or whether the issues are being dealt with, but...it worries me.

I wonder if there has been any more abduction/possible abductions till now or anyone gone missing...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasstar1968
Back