Greta 12/29/08

I think Lee's attorney will go on and say tomorrow that he has either "misspoke" or was "misinterpreted" and the spin will begin.

ahhh....long wait....must not be anything important...

whooo.....he has not been able to "determine the innocence of his sister...he cares about the truth!"

The lawyer seems to get a bit tongue tied at certain times, doesn't he?

I wonder if LA knew about his lawyer doing this. It's weird. Perhaps the lawyer is looking for his moment in the sun before he gets the ax for having a big mouth? :confused:

I wonder if LA knew about his lawyer doing this. It's weird. Perhaps the lawyer is looking for his moment in the sun before he gets the ax for having a big mouth? :confused:

totally thought the same thing!

I missed Greta - I am waiting for the rerun in 2 hours. So Lee's attorney said that Lee has not been able to determine if his sister is innocent?

I missed Greta - I am waiting for the rerun in 2 hours. So Lee's attorney said that Lee has not been able to determine if his sister is innocent?

Hmmmmm...or maybe, just maybe, he's wanting to put a little distance between him and his sister? Maybe wanting to distance himself from the entire family? Maybe trying to decrease the chance that charges will be brought against him if he is more forthcoming and cooperative?

Hmmmmm...or maybe, just maybe, he's wanting to put a little distance between him and his sister? Maybe wanting to distance himself from the entire family? Maybe trying to decrease the chance that charges will be brought against him if he is more forthcoming and cooperative?

Who knows. I thought when this whole story broke that Lee seemed to be the only person in that family dealing with a full deck. He knew how to calmly talk with Casey and extract at least a little info from her. He knew how to tell her to protect herself - which I would expect from a loving older brother. He seemed to take what she told him and he tried to check it all out. I had gotten the feeling that he ran into brick walls with pretty much everything she told him...and finally just gave up. I think he stepped in only to protect his parents occasionally. I thought he was trying to remove himself from all the craziness that is this case. But now there is all this talk about obstruction charges...so it makes me wonder what he was really doing all that time.

Or maybe the thought of jail time is gonna make him throw KC under the bus?

Wasn't there something funky about Lee taking KC's computer? IIRC, Lee went to Tony's to gather KC's belongings--and was there for much longer than that should have taken--hours if my memory is correct. Then he told LE something was wrong with her computer or it couldn't be accessed or some garbage like that. It's intriguing that LA's attorney said that during his own investigation he did some things that LE could see as obstruction or aiding and abetting. To me that sounds like destruction of evidence, but that's only my gut speaking.

Who knows. I thought when this whole story broke that Lee seemed to be the only person in that family dealing with a full deck. He knew how to calmly talk with Casey and extract at least a little info from her. He knew how to tell her to protect herself - which I would expect from a loving older brother. He seemed to take what she told him and he tried to check it all out. I had gotten the feeling that he ran into brick walls with pretty much everything she told him...and finally just gave up. I think he stepped in only to protect his parents occasionally. I thought he was trying to remove himself from all the craziness that is this case. But now there is all this talk about obstruction charges...so it makes me wonder what he was really doing all that time.

I felt the same way. I felt like he really wanted to believe his sister, but I didn't see him claiming other girls were Caylee. I hope he was patiently waiting for all of the facts to come out, and once he realized that Caylee truly was dead, that he has decided to tell everything that he knows and maybe the truth that is in the letters that were going back and forth. KC more than likely never told him the entire truth either and he was hoping that Caylee was alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back