Drew Arrest Watch

The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.:crazy:

You just had to point that out didn't you. :crazy: I swear, it's like watching a battle of narcissists when I see him and Drew on TV. And for once, I think this lawyer actually believes the babble coming out of his mouth. :rolleyes:

Officials beyond the doorway lined up waiting to come out.

OMG that is a huge dump...pun intended. Wish we could see those docs like they do in FLA.
We'd have to split them up to a few thousand pages for each of us to summarize!! :D

2 counts 1st degree muder
20 million dollar bail..........bond?
Search warrent of house ..true
Will county trial
The hearsay law admit kathleen statements!!!!

Awe some rich babe will go bail him out in no time, I mean look at how hot he is everyone. Have faith. :angel:

I was still at work when I heard the news on the radio, how fitting to be inside a jail and knowing DP is now locked up, it made me so happy!!! I do feel very bad for his kids, but you know I felt really bad before the arrest also, maybe one day they can come to grips with everything but it will be a very hard road for them.
I don't know anything about the jail there but I'm hoping it is one where the food is not to good. :)

VB

Twenty million...dang, that's a lot of clamolas!

I don't see why they can't try it here in Will County. We are a level headed bunch...most of the time!

Awe some rich babe will go bail him out in no time, I mean look at how hot he is everyone. Have faith. :angel:

She better be very rich and dumb! She'll need 2 million to get him out (at 10%)

I sure hope this wipes the smirk off his face!
Joel has his work cut out for him!
Did anyone read DREW PETERSON EXPOSED????
DP laughed at Kathleen's funeral!!!!
Kathleen's brother said "without a doubt" DP involved with Stacy disappearing.

With that $20M bail, I seriously doubt he will be sprung............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back