AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the inmates could see the news cameras, it is a really big jail. Phoenix is the fifth most populous city in the U.S., and the jail not only handles criminals from the metro area, they also deal with the criminals in the rural areas of Maricopa county.Their site says "there are currently an average of 300 inmates being processed daily" through Central Intake.

http://mcso.org/index.php?a=GetSubModule&sm=Custody_Operations&mn=Our_Jails

Also, I don't know if the inmates are allowed to watch regular tv. It looks like all they get to watch is the "weather channel, Disney, food network and C-span."
http://www.sheriffjoe.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=33

The windows at the downtown jail are long width wise and very very shot in length. They are set as high as the ceiling so they would have to climb something to see out of them. and yes they aren't able to watch the news only the channels you stated, cspan being one of the most recently added stations.
The only reason other inmates would know is if someone who just got there had let them know.

Did not EJ get charged with making a false police report around then? Could it have been taken then?
The last I read was they were going to charge her, but she hasn't yet been charged with lying to LE. :waitasec:

What you say in the quote above is true; that is the WS policy.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

so we can link but not cut-n-paste

thanks for the clarification

but if we link, can we snip so people know what they're going to look at like we do for news articles?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

Now we learn that Gramps knew of the proposed adoption, knew of the Smiths, and knew Elizabeth planned to circumvent Logan's rights

After reading this article, I see how he knew EJ wanted the Smiths to have Gabe and even the part of taking away Logan's rights, but I do not see that he knew of this plot or anything to that extreme.
I do not think he knew that she was gonna do this.
IMO he has done nothing that they can charge him aiding and abetting for.

JMO

Someone who'd give her a tough interview and scare her to death.
Which should be LE. Do we know for sure that she isn't talking to LE or that she is just not giving honest answers? In the interview from jail she said she had been working with FBI for hours (reminds me of Casey's first phone call from jail). I don't think she has a lawyer yet, probably waiting for one to be assigned to her. I am waiting for another JB to come along and try to ride the publicity gravy train.

The windows at the downtown jail are long width wise and very very shot in length. They are set as high as the ceiling so they would have to climb something to see them. and yes they aren't able to watch the news only the channels you stated, cspan being one of the most recently added stations.

cspan's pretty boring unless it's your own case or you're a law professor

that right there might make them restless as all get-out

Wasn't Elizabeth charged with making a false police report when she hid Gabriel at a friend's house -- BEFORE the Dec 9th thing with TSP

Not sure if that friend was also TSP, but there was a separate charge -- she accused Logan of taking him -

I know right? Joe Arpaio knows what he's doing for sure.

BBM

I thought all the grandpa knew was she told him she was taking care of business and then she left in his car. Said she would be back and didn't come back.

I've been gone a lot today and may have missed it. Was there more to it?

Last I saw, there was video of him saying that she borrowed his car for a job interview. [I think he said it - could've been NG or her producer saying he said that though.]

re: Yamy [I swear Jack is saying Yanni on NG] - have we heard from her since Jack & Tammi said she was "brainstorming" with them?

Wasn't Elizabeth charged with making a false police report when she hid Gabriel at a friend's house -- BEFORE the Dec 9th thing with TSP

Not sure if that friend was also TSP, but there was a separate charge -- she accused Logan of taking him -

Yes...LE searched for Gabe back then and found him stashed at a friend's house

I truly think that social services and the courts dropped the ball here...there is NO reason that Elizabeth should have had any custody of poor little Gabriel...
maybe "supervised" visits JMO

What?! I LOVE cspan! [lol - seriously - esp cspan2 BookTV and cspan3 History]

HINK ALERT !!!

The edit on Grandpa Bob's video looks hinky to me.
[As shown on NG just now.]

I think you're both right. The link indicates that the Grandpa knew of the adoption plans with the Smiths but he didn't know EJ was taking off with Gabriel.

Well I never said he knew she was "taking off"...however, he knew that she planned to go somewhere and post the notice for "30 days" so that she could adopt the baby out without Logan being given a real chance to contest it

that would imply going somewhere other than where they lived I guess??

What?! I LOVE cspan! [lol - seriously - esp cspan2 BookTV and cspan3 History]

oh I like it too some of the time but it is rather dry & I was a paralegal for a time so it interested me more then

I think we only get the 'legal' one here

haven't seen the book or history one

so we can link but not cut-n-paste

thanks for the clarification

but if we link, can we snip so people know what they're going to look at like we do for news articles?

Not to speak for the mods, but I don't think you can snip a teaser. You can always paraphrase, though, with a word or two quoted. Like, say someone's page says, "Look at ME!!!!!! I am the most important person in this case!!!! LE and I brainstorm and bodytalk all day long!!!" You could write:

You should see XX's latest post. She thinks she's more important than the victim, and LE likes to "brainstorm" and "bodytalk" with her. What a self-important tool.:sick:

My bet is that there are so many new inmates coming in, the new "gals" would know of this case...I am sure it is huge news there in Arizona....

and other women don't like "mothers" who abuse/murder or harm children

sell dope, sell your body, drive drunk, write bad checks and you are probably one of the "gang" in there...but not those who harm kids

Now...I have had a new theory for awhile now...with so many states crying about budgets I do think that it is a waste of budget money to put people in protective custody ...after all those they hurt had no "protection"...if they are big and bad let them do their thing and take their freaking chances

let's see how "violent" raging Elizabeth can stand up to the women in the jail who might have a few "questions" for her LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73