Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable, very understandable. What a mess this is .....

Requires no accomplices, which is not to suggest he maybe didn't have one, but I think he would be too much the control freak to let anybody else in on this unless he KNEW he could control their every word and move after the fact. Perhaps he is arrogant enough, but that is also a pretty stupid chance to take.

The man confides in his friends. "I have this gun, please store it for me..." He most certainly is social in many manners. Most arrogant people are and they talk with others. His confidantes know because of his arrogance, control freak, sadist, etc. issues disguised as confidence. It is that old, "it ain't bragging if you can back it up attitude." I think this is a truly sad situation. It happens way too often in our society. I never knew. I need to say though, I am proud to be an advocate for Rachael and speaking with others on this site to help find her.

Does anyone have the information about the hearing tomorrow? I live near Cd'A and I would like to be there in support of Rachael's family. Any information would be helpful. TIA.

3pm at the Federal Court House in Coeur D'Alene, ID.... that is what Rachael's brother has posted on the FB site. Will share more information when it shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288