Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

Okay, let me try to get this straight...she's been married 6 times, including AY and AB?!

And most of these marriages appears to have lasted less than 4 years, with the exception of her 10 year marriage to AY?

:waitasec:

Actually 7. :crazy:

I'm trying to make myself a timeline. Does anyone know the date of marriage to JA. All I have is 1997. And did anyone find a date for that divorce??

Would it not mean that AY and EB were living as husband and wife during her online chats with AB? Also that they (AY & EB) were living as husband and wife up until she left to Australia? Then EB and AB returning to say they(AY & EB) are brother and sister....This makes me think a whole bunch of things.

Me too and none of them are pleasant. :crazy:

I keep hearing Eminem's - slim shady in my head. Will the real Mr. Elisa please stand up please stand up please stand up?

I wonder how many dang husbands we will have to go back to find the one she is actually legally married to?? There seem to be discrepencies with nearly ever marriage/divorce?

Anyone know if AY would be criminally liable if he told AB he was E?'s brother while knowing they were still married?

W, H, Pu, Pr, JA, AY, AB

Wow...7 it is.

Unless...there's MORE. :eek:

Anyone know if AY would be criminally liable if he told AB he was E?'s brother while knowing they were still married?

that would be aiding and abetting and is defined in the statute regarding bigamy.

so if we can see AB is not legally married EB is another alias and not a legal name?

I can't handle anymore.

Wow, how many times was Liz Taylor married? And she was an attractive movie star with scads of money.

How the heck does this woman do it???? Are there THAT many gullible men out there??

I don't know how one could prove he knew, even if EB made a statement it would come down to he said she said. The only way is if he told others to collaborate or has a diary.

Am I mistaken or did at some point and time AY say EB's children call him dad? Does that mean they called him that while pretending to be Uncle? or did they switch to Uncle? We have brother-friend and Uncle-dad. Oh my I smell a scam in there. A big one. It also means that you can't believe anything any of them say.

It's not possible she married LD, is it? I mean, she used his name, and that seems to be the pattern here.

(No no, Kat...shut up! That's just crazy talk!)

Well he's using the "she told me she filed for divorce in Australia" excuse. Might have been when he decided to remarry himself that his fiance told him to make sure that he was divorced so he decided to file himself in NC just to be sure.

MOO

This is nuts! Looks like she could have been married to as many as 3 at one time depending on exact dates of divorce from JA. The marriages to AY and DPu ran together. My mind is turning into Jello trying to keep all these men and dates in order.

are all these except AB US citizen's do we know?

she was using another surname from a British citizen
I wonder just how many online entanglements that she was involved in?
I wonder just how bizarre this thing can get.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stawon31
Back