State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The badgering of poor Mr. Lopez continues.....

This guy is absolutely lying now. He got the jogging from TV reports. Yet in his interview, he gave details about the conversation about it including asking her questions and how it made him feel. He's lying.

This guy is absolutely lying now. He got the jogging from TV reports. Yet in his interview, he gave details about the conversation about it including asking her questions and how it made him feel. He's lying.

Yes. I think that's why he was so emotional up there yesterday. Listening to that and all the details he gave. He screwed up going back in there and changing his recollection.

Dang...another conspirator out to get dear Brad!! :innocent:

The badgering of poor Mr. Lopez continues.....

you call this badgering? seriously?

and for the record, i am not a BDIer or a BIIer. I am a BPDIBIGTWUTCIWTJBIDWTSHPBARDTHIG

(Brad Probably Did It But I'm Going To Wait Until The Case Is With The Jury Before I Decide Whether The State Has Proven Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That He Is Guilty)

The mind, it boggles.

Everyones actions/statements are suspect EXCEPT Brad ????

So I guess we know why he wasn't a state witness. But really, it is their job to get the truth out, not WIN the case.

The mind, it boggles.

Everyones actions/statements are suspect EXCEPT Brad.

I think the guy is credible, but you got to admit, that's pretty convienent how he changed that specific tidbit of info after talking to his wife.

Anybody read the front page of N & O today....the entire JP story laid out. Who was with who, was he the youngest baby daddy. If he was concerned 2+ years ago it is laid out loud and clear in the paper.

Thanks to kurtz & ko. And thank you brad cooper, you may take your spot right next to david westerfield in the hall of shame. IMO

At 12:06 in the video depo BC says clearly that he was using Cisco VoIP on his home phone line and he installed it in the January or February of 2008. To do this he needed to have a router with an FXO port in his home.

Is it just me, or does this detective sound happy about the change in the story? He asks leading questions "just for the record, no one urged you to change your mind".

you call this badgering? seriously?

and for the record, i am not a BDIer or a BIIer. I am a BPDIBIGTWUTCIWTJBIDWTSHPBARDTHIG

(Brad Probably Did It But I'm Going To Wait Until The Case Is With The Jury Before I Decide Whether The State Has Proven Beyond A Reasonable Doubt That He Is Guilty)

That's ok....I'm really boring to post with....I've been convinced Brad killed Nancy from the beginning. :book:

I believe he sounds very honest and sincere in both tapes.

The only thing that trips him up is he didn't say that jogging mention in passing in the first interview, he said he had a conversation with her about it. Did he actually imagine a conversation he never had with her about this subject when he told it the first time?

The guy is clearing up a misconception. Voluntarily.
MOO and stuff.

At 12:06 in the video depo BC says clearly that he was using Cisco VoIP on his home phone line and he installed it in the January or February of 2008. To do this he needed to have a router with an FXO port in his home.

No--to do this, and use the TWC land line at the same time, he would need a router with an FXO port. I don't think it's been testified to, or established that he used TWC during that time period. He might have just used free IP from Cisco instead of running through something he'd still have to pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts