2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to attempt to read her smile. She's happy she's out of jail. However, when in the public eye, she will be looking down for a long time. I think she'll find that she was happier in jail.

On a side note... again.. her hair, walk reminded me of the song and video "Might as well face it you're addicted to love..."! And this time she was so pale as well! All she needed was to pick up a guitar!

I just feel a major snark attack coming on. In any event, 21Merc7, I will plug the plan here:

1. go to dollar store
2. buy a few packs of cheaply made toy money and a few padded envelopes
3. Stuff some of the toy moneys in each envelope, address and postage to the equally worthy new Anthony foundation.
4. mail one every two days. So the foundation can feel its worth over a looonngg time.

I wouldn't waste a stamp or the spit it takes to lick an envelope, but that's just me. The Anthonys are nothing more than souless grifters living off the blood money of their alleged beloved grandddaughter. It doesn't get any lower than that. Dispicable - the whole lot of them.

But what about this? WHO is the anonymous donor that donated $5,000 which was attributed to Todd in the last post I posted upthread a bit? Was it VIA Todd? We know what ABC got for their money...just wondering what ties might be associated with the other $75,000 and could repayment be why ICA MIGHT be headed to CA?

\

http://www.christianpost.com/news/how-much-will-casey-anthony-trial-cost-fla-taxpayers-51991/

That came from ALyon's law students...she stated that during the hearing when the DT was informing the judge how much money was given to ICA before her indigent status...

She might be able to run but she can't hide, at least not forever. I await the day karma comes knocking...and it will...she knows she's gotten away with murder and that acquittal just empowered her...she will offend again...JMHO

No justice came for Caylee Marie

I think Casey will be a lot like Octomom. Make enough $$ to live on for the rest of her life, be dogged by paparazzi wherever she goes, people looking at her with disgust and hatred. She will not be rich for long. She will never be able to leave her house in a normal fashion. She traded her Caylee for freedom.... I wonder if she will regret it someday... it would have been better to just give Caylee to Cindy and find a rich guy and have a normal life...
ETA: I'm sure she knows spending three of her youngest and prettiest years rotting in jail did nothing for her... I wonder if she has regrets yet?

Casey being released from jail with Jose Baez at her side:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwt95ieSjeA"]‪Casey Anthony released from jail‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

im sick she is out. however i am glad there was a crowd yelling killer at her...a reminder, how maybe it was better inside than on outside...i hope she lives with that every day of her life.

There is NO WAY Casey won't contact her family in a relatively short time.

They will want her to tell them exactly what happened and she will tell them some story that will follow the script of "accident that snowballed out of control".

She'll insist it was all Jose's fault about accusations against her dad and that it was the only way to avoid death penalty. They will believe it and Casey will have checked off another box on her "To Do" list.

I think Casey will be a lot like Octomom. Make enough $$ to live on for the rest of her life, be dogged by paparazzi wherever she goes, people looking at her with disgust and hatred. She will not be rich for long. She will never be able to leave her house in a normal fashion. She traded her Caylee for freedom.... I wonder if she will regret it someday... it would have been better to just give Caylee to Cindy and find a rich guy and have a normal life...
ETA: I'm sure she knows spending three of her youngest and prettiest years rotting in jail did nothing for her... I wonder if she has regrets yet?

It wont be long before she doesnt have any cash! Im telling you shes not going to have a easy life. :great: The only money she ever had was when she was stealing it! moo

It wont be long before she doesnt have any cash! Im telling you shes not going to have a easy life. :great: The only money she ever had was when she was stealing it! moo

She'll just be a *advertiser censored* star, and/or collect alimony from a chain of loser ex hubbies.

Well it would be a long trip to California in that. Not a private jet by any stretch. I'd say she went to NY.

I'm not going to attempt to read her smile. She's happy she's out of jail. However, when in the public eye, she will be looking down for a long time. I think she'll find that she was happier in jail.

On a side note... again.. her hair, walk reminded me of the song and video "Might as well face it you're addicted to love..."! And this time she was so pale as well! All she needed was to pick up a guitar!

Her walk/strut reminds me of a clydedale.

I agree with you that she'll find she was happier in jail. At least she was safe there and, if there is a God, she'll never know another safe moment for the rest of her miserable, pathetic life. And in that particular respect (and ONLY that respect), I wish her a long life.

All is good for Casey Anthony right now she has attention and her band of merry men with her. Soon she will be alone No MOM or DAD to call when she runs out of gas or out of money. No mom to cover for her lies..
I dont think she realizes she is the most hated woman on the planet! But that will sink in soon enough...

Will she offend again I dont think so but look at Ronald and Misty. They will get her for something...
She will pay her dues sometime in the near future.
This entire case has drained me and left me wondering about our justice system and
the Juries that sit at these trials..
This was just so wrong!

Creepy. Todd Macaluso is the trustee of a California corporation named "Bella Aviation". This guy sounds like he is right up ICA's alley.

What a sad day this is :-( Dispite what the DT says "A persons a person no matter how small" Caylee deserved better than this. All child victims deserve better than this!!

I don't think she regrets a thing because she got away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow