IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I have the feeling, even with the newest released information, we still haven't even scratched the surface of what was going on here?

I have the sinking feeling before all is said and done we won't be saying "house of horrors", we'll be saying "houses of horrors".

I can only hope and pray at least once child will be saved from abuse as a result of this heinous crime. :sigh:

I understand not knowing who's who, lots of kids and freaks in this one!! I have a couple things...
Kennedy has a pic from MS posted of DM holding Kennedy's sister's new born baby at the hospital after birth.
I think LE helped get DM to Indiana for in person questioning!! JMO

OMG. Now THAT is a scandalous thought. Wow. I will just sit back with my popcorn and see if it is reported that pops is interviewed.

Now as to the first portion of your post...LOL...I had to seriously read it three times, and am still not sure if I got it. See if I got this right: Past convicted child molester of deceased posted on FaceSpace pics of bio Pop holding child molester's sister's baby. Now, I thought in those pics, that the album that KK posted was entitled Bri. Which is that not Pop's baby? So he procreated with his own daughter's child molester's sister?

Does this mean she will get less assistance?

She really shouldnt have qualified for any kind of assistance.
If her current husband was collecting retirement plus he was working full time?
Assistance goes according to household earnings, it doesnt matter how many kids are from how many fathers, ALL household income counts towards how many people are being provided for in that household.
Im almost sure both of his incomes would have made them ineligable for any welfare.

The LEO did NOT have a warrant/permission to do anything other than "look" at the obvious places/sight. NO warrant to look in the freezer for "parts". IF they would have found Aliahna in that freezer without a warrant, all that evidence would have been thrown out by a Judge. Unlawful search and seizure comes into play.

I applaud LE in this case for doing the right thing by our constitution.

Thanks for the responses -thanks to you and other sleuthers. I guess I kinda knew somehow "rights" were involved.

But think about this: The damn media was I THAT HOME taking pictures of the distraught neighbor/sitter. That means a camera crew was in there. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked for a glass of ice water? :crazy:

If media stumbled upon it covering the story--- I wonder how that would have played out with search warrants, rights, etc...

I looked up Kurtis Allen Kennedy on the Iowa SO registry. Found a mugshot from July 2010.
I'm jealous, his hair is prettier than mine!

http://www.iowasexoffender.com/regi...tname=kurtis&postalcode=&action=Submit+Search

Strangely, he looks a lot like Aliahna's bio dad in the long hair picture.,

Snipped from the dailyiowegian: "She was reported missing Dec. 23, and on Saturday, more than 100 emergency workers searched the rundown trailer park in the north of Fort Wayne where Plumadore and Aliahna's family lived.

Police questioned Plumadore several times over the weekend and arrested him on Monday, at which point he told police that he had hidden Aliahna's xxxx at the trailer and discarded her other remains at a nearby business. Police obtained a warrant to search the trailer and found the body parts."

Can anyone help me to understand why, since she was reported missing on Friday from one trailer in one park -then 100 searchers scoured the devil's nest area -found nothing- and then it was not until he confessed 3 days later that they actually found her [parts]?

In my mind, when a child goes missing, seems every nook and cranny of the residence would be looked at first, prior to moving out from the last reported location of abduction/disappearance. (???)

The fact that this story borke instantly and spread across the country, it also baffles me that for 3 days, all the professionals didn't even bother to look in the trailer. Or how does that work in practice?

It goes without saying that if the person reporting the missing were innocent, then they would give LE free reign of the household. Did LE respond to the report, sit outside the stoop and take the report? Not even look inside the home?

Please help me to understand? Call me naive, but I just don't get it!!! Seems many resources and much heartache would have been spared, had someone just opened the damn freezer? It's just not adding up to me...

The LEO did NOT have a warrant/permission to do anything other than "look" at the obvious places/sight. NO warrant to look in the freezer for "parts". IF they would have found Aliahna in that freezer without a warrant, all that evidence would have been thrown out by a Judge. Unlawful search and seizure comes into play.

I applaud LE in this case for doing the right thing by our constitution.

I am not arguing the point, but how did the officer's search the apartments when Jorelys was missing. I understood they just knocked on the door and asked the tenants if they could search. The same with Baby Lisa. Just wondering what the difference would be especially since this was the trailer she went missing from. tia

Guys, why on earth would they think to search the freezer? Search warrants aside, not many killers dismember their victims and shove them in the freezer, on their property, when there is a full blown missing person's case going on. They dispose of the body quickly.

LE said as much. MP allowed them in and they did a cursory search, to make sure she wasn't hiding somewhere. But once they realized foul play may have occurred, they had no reason to believe the child was in the freezer.

It wasn't until the psycho told them that they had the thought to look there. I don't blame them one bit.

And why does it matter? They did their job very well. The monster confessed, Aliahna was found and the perp is in jail, where he belongs. They did all of that in days.

Wish they could do that in Sky, Haleigh, Jhessye, Ayla, Aliayah's cases, etc. etc.

I just got back from NZ. I can spot an Aussie/Kiwi by the use of the word "learnt" instead of learned. I love it. Makes me smile. Just like my UK friends who abuse the letter "U". lol. Color/colour; humor; humour, etc.

He he. Except, they think we abuse the letter U by not using it where it belongs! And their spelling came first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsu View Post
There is a M Smith that is friends with Dawayne Maroney on FB. She also has a picture of MP in her public photos titled "good friend Mike", there is also one of him and all the (I assume her) kids. *gag*

Hey check out that M Smith photo album called school pics. There is also a group shot of some kids and MP. Check it out -the creep has his HAND ON THE LITTLE GIRL'S BOOB! Inadvertent? I highly doubt that. Creep me out!

MP is a demon. But to be accurate, he is not clutching on to her and little girls don't have *advertiser censored*. Her chest is no different than a little boy's.

Thanks for the responses -thanks to you and other sleuthers. I guess I kinda knew somehow "rights" were involved.

But think about this: The damn media was I THAT HOME taking pictures of the distraught neighbor/sitter. That means a camera crew was in there. Can you imagine what would have happened if someone asked for a glass of ice water? :crazy:

If media stumbled upon it covering the story--- I wonder how that would have played out with search warrants, rights, etc...

If the media stumbled on to Aliahna's body (though I can't see how that would happen as I do not see MP saying, "Sure, there's some ice in the freezer. help yourself!), the discovery would come in as evidence at trial, regardless of the fact that no search warrant was issued prior to the discovery. Search warrants are only necessary when LE is purposefully looking for evidence.

Does this mean she will get less assistance?

yes. But we don't know that she's on welfare. She is married and her husband works, so it is unlikely she qualifies. Child support for the two surviving girls is out, though, now.

MP is a demon. But to be accurate, he is not clutching on to her and little girls don't have *advertiser censored*. Her chest is no different than a little boy's.

I didn't say clutching --You are right, young girls don't exactly have "developed" *advertiser censored* -But I doubt in his mind it was the same thing as putting his hand on a boy's chest...I still think it's creepy.

Ok, just something quick I did when I got up.

The green tree by HD is KK... from what I understood that is her brother?

Also, was M Smith, Aliahna's godmother married to LM? Is this for sure? I can add that in...

If someone could also help me with the kids? No names, of course, I'll just put gender and age, but I'm confused to who's who's!

Attachments

• aliahanafamilytree.jpg
    aliahanafamilytree.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 83
A protective order requires that the two people be related by blood or marriage, or that they share a child together. It can sometimes be ordered if people live together, but not always.

ETA: Some states do allow orders against stalkers as well, but I am not sure id Ia. does or not, or what their requirements are.
There are circumstances where two people in a "relationship" or former relationships, can file for protective orders. They do not have to live together or share a child. I am referring to domestic violence protective orders. The victim's requirement is not that he/she lived with the abuser, or shared a child.

Published: December 31, 2011 3:00 a.m.

Formal charges handed down

FORT WAYNE – Formally charged with murdering 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, Michael Len Plumadore did not appear in court Friday.

But the family of the little girl did, showing up outside Allen Superior Court’s family relations division midmorning, meeting with an attorney and others in the hallways of the Courthouse.

The Indiana Department of Child Services confirmed Friday morning there is now an open assessment in connection with Aliahna’s death, and the remaining children in the home of Aliahna’s mother, Tarah Souders, have been taken into protective custody.

The Department of Child Services was not involved with the family at the time of Aliahna’s disappearance and death, said Ann Houseworth, Department of Child Services spokeswoman.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111231/LOCAL03/312319988

I hope that law enforcement is looking at unsolved crimes in Michigan as well; it is part of the tri-state area--Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.

Just immediately popped into my head...

Nevaeh Buchanan - Michigan

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=327"]Nevaeh Buchanan - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks to MsFacetius and Kimb103 for setting me straight on bio dad's pics on FB. I got it wrong. I swear -fury will cloud my judgment -and also the blond hair on Ali, and the fact that they were old pictures really thru me off.

What a lovely wedding picture they had tho.

:giggle: You are funny... or maybe I'm easily entertained tonight. :giggle:

:floorlaugh: Mine just did the same! Handed me a glass of wine and said, "step away from the computer honey".

I grabbed my orange juice and vodka before I even opened the thread. :seeya:

What's Next for Michael Plumadore?

December 30, 2011
Updated Dec 30, 2011 at 6:56 PM EST

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Indiana's NewsCenter) -- As 39-year-old Michael Plumadore sits in his Allen County jail cell, prosecutors are hard at work building a case against him.

Plumadore's initial hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, January 4, at 8:30 a.m. in Allen County Superior Court. It's likely Magistrate Kern will preside over the initial hearing, with Judge Fran Gull or Judge John Surbeck overseeing the murder trial.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Whats-Next-For-Michael-Plumadore-136435843.html

The sheriff donated to a fund that was being collected through the newspaper...he did not pay for the full trip, simply gave money towards the fund for it. The community also donated.

Kennedy is DM's brother in law - the child he is holding is his own with his wife at the time, Kennedys sister.

--i'm not seeing the brother-in-law connection.

--DM is married to (the former ) HD

--DM has kennedy listed as a--- F/B friend

--DM also has a (female) KK ----F/B friend

--kennedy appears to me to be HER (KK's) relative

--how does that make kennedy DM's brother-in-law?

SOOOO.....The girl with the bunny finger over MP's head in the same pic, that's RS - the 13 year old he was stalking and sending pictures of his genitals...right?

--i'm not seeing the brother-in-law connection.

--DM is married to (the former ) HD

--DM has kennedy listed as a--- F/B friend

--DM also has a (female) KK ----F/B friend

--kennedy appears to me to be HER (KK's) relative

--how does that make kennedy DM's brother-in-law?

Kennedy and KK are siblings, DM fathered the child and was married to his sister,KK. Make sense now.....ha!

Okay, here goes...
Child BM - daughter of DM & KK is in MS's (Godmother of Ali)photo's on FB.

Okay, here goes...
Child BM - daughter of DM & KK is in MS's (Godmother of Ali)photo's on FB.

And KKM (Ali's (former or current?) step-mom has photos of Ali, her step-sister (child of AS and ?), half-sister (child of LM and TS) and half-brother (child of TS and ?) all together, including Christmas 2009 and separate posing with her on her MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23