Not open for further replies.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Ararat, NC
Mount Airy, NC
Johnson City, TN
Elkin, NC
Jacksonville, NC

Are the city and states that I have seen that appear to be TS

I thought they ID'd TS by his fingerprints??
Wouldn't this guy have had his fingerprints taken also??
If he were the REAL TS wouldn't that be evident??
Correct me if i'm wrong but I really thought I read that LE ID'd TS by taking his prints.....

Im talking about they that was hit by the train this happened before TS was arrested! wearing a black shirt and khaki shorts and a tattoo on rt arm which is what people were looking for at the time had nothing to do with fingerprints at that point. my observation was that if TS tried to make it seem as if this guy (unidentifiable) was the poi being sought by police at the time.

It was live tv fox8. I'll see if it's on the internet

There was no written report about this mornings hearing just the live report I saw at noon. They are continuing the report at 4 and 5 pm tonight.

I would really like one of the shirts as well!! Do you or anyone else for that matter know if the person in charge of this is ligit??
I think her name is Courtney who has been posting alot on the J4J FBpage

Its ligit. She and another girl (wont give names its on the FB page) are in charge of the fundraising. They set up the bank fund for donations. Very close and personal friends/family of Jaren and her family.

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search...bdd=&doby=&utm_source=piplv2&utm_campaign=tzr

Here's another address that peaks my curiosity (Johnson City, TN) - the FBI/LE are the only one's who can verify if it's really him though.
Holly Bobo is missing from Parsons/Darden, TN.

Has this case been posted? Just noting it here for the record.
Terry Lynn Tersak, missing 6/1/09 from Asheville, NC.
Liked to work as a stripper (per husband) for Pure Gold Chain in Cary, Southern Pines and Garner. Husband claims to have seen her briefly in October of 2009; she said she was living in Boone. She was going to visit
someone in Raleigh in June 2009 when others say they last spoke to her.

I will say Johnson City is in East TN close to the NC border. Parsons/Darden in West TN, they are about 6 hours apart. While I do wonder where he was during all of his "missing time", I am still not convinced someone would be able to find Darden without actively looking for it. It's a pretty small place.

I found this on the Federal Bureau of Prisons:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

ETA: It looks like he is at transfer center in Oklahoma.

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/okl/index.jsp

Thanks. Also answers my question yesterday as to why prison records (Federal) aren't combined with probation records (State and/or local?). Still, a bad idea imo but at least I know the reason why it is so.

http://www.bop.gov/foia/index.jsp
Freedom of Infomation Act (FOIA)

That's an observation I agree with but we want to find out who is killing these girls who are all similar is physical appearance.

Makes me think that the perp is a smaller guy. Most shorter guys go for shorter girls. How tall is TCS?

OT: I'm on pins & needles awaiting the Sandusky verdict. I live in PA, have some connections to PSU. They'll be quitting for the day soon.

Another thought:

It is quite possible there was still trace evidence (semen) found in the vaginal cavity of JL Assuming there was sexual contact between MAS and JL of course.

My fingers are crossed on this one. DNA to connect him to the crime. I hope so. It let's JL help LE lead them to her killer.

Um. I missed something apparently. This was New Orleans, yes, but....say that again?

I will say Johnson City is in East TN close to the NC border. Parsons/Darden in West TN, they are about 6 hours apart. While I do wonder where he was during all of his "missing time", I am still not convinced someone would be able to find Darden without actively looking for it. It's a pretty small place.

Yes, true. Still, it's possible, if he was going that way or is willing to go there despite the distance
(if he is targeting girls using social media sites), it's within range. For him (or whomever), it's a vacation. Ugh!

I'm interested more in general regions versus solely convenience (like snatching the girl next door).
Jaren would fall into the latter category I guess though.

Makes me think that the perp is a smaller guy. Most shorter guys go for shorter girls. How tall is TCS?

5'8"
Although, I've seen real tall guys with teeny tiny women - just to be contrariar. :blushing:

mmmmm maybe they gave him a replacement pair just like his old ones. im just observing what i saw in both videos. :seeya:

Wait a minute. Are we talking about the shoes he is wearing in the video when he goes to the nightclub with Margaret to abscond with Jaren? Those shoes? Those shoes should have been taken into evidence. I would not think he would be wearing prison-issued tennis shoes after being out of prison for a year? And the shoes issued in NC would not be the same shoes issued in Louisiana. Some prisons let you wear your own shoes. Some prisons issue you shoes. But each prison contracts for shoes separately (state prisons are run by each state and thus they contract separately for uniforms, shoes, etc.) In my opinion, those were shoes he bought off the street and he has, inappropriately, been allowed to keep them. JMHO

Um. I missed something apparently. This was New Orleans, yes, but....say that again?

When Hancock county recovered her torso from the beach, they said an autopsy would be done. If they swabbed her vaginal cavity for any trace evidence (semen) then LE would have a possible DNA match to TS. This assuming there was sexual contact between JL and TS.

If there are positive results from the test then I am assuming they are keeping it close to the vest. I was hoping their was trace evidence but I would think they would be back by now. If TS DNA was found then they could formally charge him with the murder I would think.

5'8"
Although, I've seen real tall guys with teeny tiny women - just to be contrariar. :blushing:

Right ...I'm 4'11 and I've always dated really tall and built guys! my husband however is average height but he is built....So I'd say little girls in my opinion are mainly seen with bigger guys...

However I have seen it where the little girl is with the little guy..
My brother is short too but he loves tall women with long legs...

I guess it just all depends from person to person!

When Hancock county recovered her torso from the beach, they said an autopsy would be done. If they swabbed her vaginal cavity for any trace evidence (semen) then LE would have a possible DNA match to TS. This assuming there was sexual contact between JL and TS.

If there are positive results from the test then I am assuming they are keeping it close to the vest. I was hoping their was trace evidence but I would think they would be back by now. If TS DNA was found then they could formally charge him with the murder I would think.

I think the confusion was that you were talking about MAS and JL. Sexual contact between two women doesnt equal semen. Typo, Im sure, but a pretty confusing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell