TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be stunned, the info you responded to was incorrect. Here is a still from that video which shows Karen pointing to where Holly's car was parked:

6919901972_41f9671a11_b.jpg

Her car was parked in the carport attached to the house.

http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

Ok I was thinking that was the shed, but the shed must be what is to her right. I see a Chevy truck and what looks like the rear of a Challenger or Charger. The back end and wheels don't look like a Mustang to me. Maybe its Clints car. If thats true I wonder where her car is. Maybe stored in the shed. It probably doesn't make any difference at this point. I guess its out of sight out of mind if its in the shed.

I think Holly had a brand new Mustang...black, IIRC.

.....Holly sure looks like her mother.

3/4 of the carport is enclosed..wow! So clint had to be looking at them through the kitchen window. I can now see that a perp would have some cover because I didn't realize there was a wall to the carport.

So he saw them through the kitchen window, then, he must have gone to the back door to see them walk to the woods. I now have a much better picture of the crime scene, thanks to Chile Fries.

I also see they have a Golden Retriever. So the rumor was accurate.

Since seeing this PIC (thank you), I have to rethink.

Here Whisperer...

The unattached garage in the pic I posted above has been built since Holly disappeared. It may house her car and probably has something to do with Dana's work too, since in the recent videos you can see large trucks parked behind the house also which obviously have something to do with his work.

Yes, Holly's car was a Mustang:

car.jpg

Here is the view into the garage from the back door area (from AMW). There is an opening Clint could see into from the back door:

6956410496_6d44a68222_c.jpg

And here is where you can see where Clint saw them walking into the woods from his vantage point looking out the back door:

7066022769_2ef3c04332_b.jpg

Here Whisperer...

The unattached garage in the pic I posted above has been built since Holly disappeared. It may house her car and probably has something to do with Dana's work too, since in the recent videos you can see large trucks parked behind the house also which obviously have something to do with his work.

Yes, Holly's car was a Mustang:

car.jpg

Here is the view into the garage from the back door area (from AMW). There is an opening Clint could see into from the back door:

6956410496_6d44a68222_c.jpg

And here is where you can see where Clint saw them walking into the woods from his vantage point looking out the back door:

7066022769_2ef3c04332_b.jpg

My opinions only, no facts here:

This case screams out- local yokel. I respect and do not necessarily disagree with even the most provocative posts of the past several days. There are many potential players in this case and some of the names can only be gleaned by visiting other sites. Websleuths is ultimately the best crime-solving website because it has sensible oversight. But to get the complete flavor of this case you will need to review postings at some of the more anarchistic competing websites.

I somehow doubt that police investigated inside of Holly's home on the day she disappeared. I say this only for the reasons that such a search has never been confirmed by a family member OR law enforcement, to this day. Correct me if I am wrong about this detail.

There has been no official confirmation if ANYONE in Tennessee, who could realistically be related to this case, has taken a polygraph. Again, correct me if I am wrong about this statement.

I have identified multiple motives for the Holly Bobo case that would not be allowed on Websleuths. I have some areas to look, and these have been previously posted by me at this site. Since day one, I have been troubled by the potential number of wood-chipper machines in the area.

No need to be stunned, the info you responded to was incorrect. Here is a still from that video which shows Karen pointing to where Holly's car was parked:

6919901972_41f9671a11_b.jpg

Her car was parked in the carport attached to the house.

http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

Am I missing something? This video seems to make it very clear that Holly's car was parked in the detached garage to which she is pointing. The attached garage, with doors closed, is behind her when she is pointing out to where Holly's car was that day! The video also has a quick but good shot of the back door Clint was looking out when he saw her walk into the woods. There is also good perspective for the distance from the back door to the spot where she entered the woods. If you stop the video at 38 and 40 seconds, you can see some of this detail.

I am interested in the subject of possible text conversations, which has not been brought up much in Holly's case.

911 calls contain recorded dialogue, so of course it would be helpful to hear them. But txt messaging is 'recorded' as well as many other forms of cell communication. E911 jumps to mind immediately, as well as all of the other services providers have available for their customers such as email, internet, GPS etc. Often a treasure trove in locating missing persons, and something that should be discussed imvho.

An E911 is almost as good as an EPIRB. Heck, it IS an EPIRB, essentially. Does this mean that Holly made no calls from her cell after...what point?

I am interested in the subject of possible text conversations, which has not been brought up much in Holly's case.

911 calls contain recorded dialogue, so of course it would be helpful to hear them. But txt messaging is 'recorded' as well as many other forms of cell communication. E911 jumps to mind immediately, as well as all of the other services providers have available for their customers such as email, internet, GPS etc. Often a treasure trove in locating missing persons, and something that should be discussed imvho.

An E911 is almost as good as an EPIRB. Heck, it IS an EPIRB, essentially. Does this mean that Holly made no calls from her cell after...what point?

There's never been any mention of text messages as far as I know. We know Clint tried calling her on her cellphone that morning and according to him, it rang 5 times and went to voicemail.

That is the alleged last call. We don't know if Karen or anyone else tried calling her phone as well. One would assume family and friends tried as well but that was never revealed.

FWIW....it was never officially confirmed by LE that her cellphone was found and I don't believe her family confirmed it either. The only official item that was told to the public was the lunchbag or lunchbox.

There's never been any mention of text messages as far as I know. We know Clint tried calling her on her cellphone that morning and according to him, it rang 5 times and went to voicemail.

That is the alleged last call. We don't know if Karen or anyone else tried calling her phone as well. One would assume family and friends tried as well but that was never revealed.

FWIW....it was never officially confirmed by LE that her cellphone was found and I don't believe her family confirmed it either. The only official item that was told to the public was the lunchbag or lunchbox.

Yes.
I have always found that interesting, considering the usage of text messaging these days. Especially in environments where folks are often requested to turn off their phones or turn to vibrate, etc.. such as schools, during exams, libraries, public places, while driving- that sort of thing. Especially considering that in Holly's case there are a lot of teens/young adults communicating with one another, who tend to use txt messaging often.

I've been somewhat amazed that since Holly was abducted, no one has spoken up and said "I got a text from so-and-so".

My opinions only, no facts here:

This case screams out- local yokel. I respect and do not necessarily disagree with even the most provocative posts of the past several days. There are many potential players in this case and some of the names can only be gleaned by visiting other sites. Websleuths is ultimately the best crime-solving website because it has sensible oversight. But to get the complete flavor of this case you will need to review postings at some of the more anarchistic competing websites.

I somehow doubt that police investigated inside of Holly's home on the day she disappeared. I say this only for the reasons that such a search has never been confirmed by a family member OR law enforcement, to this day. Correct me if I am wrong about this detail.

There has been no official confirmation if ANYONE in Tennessee, who could realistically be related to this case, has taken a polygraph. Again, correct me if I am wrong about this statement.

I have identified multiple motives for the Holly Bobo case that would not be allowed on Websleuths. I have some areas to look, and these have been previously posted by me at this site. Since day one, I have been troubled by the potential number of wood-chipper machines in the area.

I agree with you 100%. You have to pick thru other places for little bits here and there. I posted something last night that looking back I probably shouldn't have, but it was read at several places and at far enough times apart that I didn't believe it was someone going from site to site posting the same thing. JMO

To me the rumor makes zero sense...

Why cover up an accident and make it look like an abduction.

And, the time frame of a half an hour between screams and the cops showing up is still not enough time to clean up a crime scene, hide a body etc.
Just too fantastic and implausible IMHO.
Accidents can and do happen all the time but I can't see hiding one and carrying on a charade for over a year.

Carla L, IMO, An argument gone bad...and her body would prove it was NO accident.

According to the KISS theory..one could assume, DS got there and was angry, they got into an argument and things went downhill from there.
The family cannot accept that DS would harm Holly and have made the pieces fit a stranger.
That is the stripped down version and frankly makes more sense than any other.

Whisperer, Simple is generally correct.
I agree with everyone that has knowedge of hunting turkey.
You would get in the woods in the dark early morning, around 5:00 AM.
Not at 7:00 am and Not at 7:30 am....How long a drive was it from grandmothers property to the B.'s???or to where he worked??

My question has always been: where was he when he made all those calls??...possibly in his vehicle...in route, in their driveway or where??

Am I missing something? This video seems to make it very clear that Holly's car was parked in the detached garage to which she is pointing. The attached garage, with doors closed, is behind her when she is pointing out to where Holly's car was that day! The video also has a quick but good shot of the back door Clint was looking out when he saw her walk into the woods. There is also good perspective for the distance from the back door to the spot where she entered the woods. If you stop the video at 38 and 40 seconds, you can see some of this detail.

You are confused about your orientation. Karen is pointing to the carport that is attached to the house. If you look at the other picture I posted, of her farther away from the house showing where Holly entered the woods, you can use the pool to orient yourself. The pool is next to the house. Here is a pic that may help you:

6309592669_2572d2047c.jpg

The attached carport that Karen is pointing to, where Holly's car was parked the day she went missing, is at the bottom right of the house in this picture.

The garage you are talking about with the doors closed is detached.

Here is a video with some good overhead shots that will also help with your orientation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d345Bokc98&feature=related

You can see the detached garage at about 2:08 of the video.

Also, I posted above that the detached garage was built since Holly went missing. I was WRONG about that, it was there last April.

IMO, EVERYONE should watch the video that Chili posted. It has some interesting visuals of the property and the how narrow those local roads are. The date of the video is April 17 (4 days after the kidnapping) and in the interview, Pat Brown summed it up quite well by saying the evidence doesn't match the story. It never has.

Carla L, IMO, An argument gone bad...and her body would prove it was NO accident.

with who?

There is no credible (or any) evidence Holly had an argument with anyone.

There is still the matter of the time frame which, for the most part, does NOT involve anything Clint has said. Neighbor heard screams around 7:30 and cops get there around 8 based on independent 911 calls from Holly's mom and the neighbor.

How these unknown suspects with no planning could cover up any and all evidence of this "accidental death that wasn't an accident" makes no sense to me. And this theory totally discounts other statements and findings from LE that confirm an abduction (like the sheriff saying they had found the location where HOLLY AND THE SUSPECT/THEY had entered the woods. We know other items and clues were found also, which supports the abduction story. We know there was a search and I think they found some item outside of Holly's school, which would not have happened if this were some other crime.

Might as well been a killer unicorn or leprechaun, I suppose...

People still confuse the layout of the back of the house and the "garage" at this late date.

Holly's car was parked behind the house, up under that roof area. There is a free standing "shed" type deal in the back yard NOT attached to the house, that has NOTHING to do with anything.

Based on what Clint said on the JVM interview the blood was found at the back of the house, under the overhang in some proximity to the car. Descriptions by various news sources have been vague about it but Clint said he found the blood where Holly and the suspect were kneeling down "in the garage".

Well please do not take this as being dramatic. I can't post it as it would have to be classified as rumor. It was apparently never reported to LE and was never in the media, so documenting can't be done. I'll just say there is rumored to be a family dynamic and history that needs to be explored IMO. I would really like to see it cleared up, but that would require some very close friends or family to speak up as they would have had to notice. After this long I don't see that happening. I agree what has been posted about a shooting is unlikely, but the original story doesn't seem much more likely. All we know is she is missing and there was a lunchbox found. Papers and other evidence were not reported as fact as far as I know. If she was bleeding and went into the woods I will never believe search dogs couldn't have tracked. If there were papers and other evidence in the woods then someone must have planted them there, because it's apparent to me that she didn't enter the woods. As far as that goes I doubt she would be carrying that stuff anyway. The abductor wanted to leave a trail? Doubtful. JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak