LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Brandon Scott Lavergne is withholding information about Mickey's location as a bargaining chip to save his own skin. IMO

Don't let this monster get the chance to prolong the agony of her parents and loved ones who deserve to have her back home NOW.

:please:

I'm begging anyone who may stumble upon this post, who knows where Tom and Nancy's beautiful daughter is, to please say something now directly to:

:phone:

Lafayette Police at 337-291-8633 or contact Private Investigator John Abdella at 337-235-0270. You can also email findmickeyshunick@yahoo.com.

"It's been very frustrating for us, because we don't know where she is, and he does," said Lafayette Police Chief Jim Craft. "We were hoping that maybe he would at least have enough kindness or sympathy to give the parents and the family some relief or some closure about what happened to their little girl and where she is. I call it selfish on his part. We're not giving up. We promised to continue our efforts to bring her home, and that's what we're doing."

BBM
http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20120715/NEWS01/120715001

I just read an article from today in the Daily Advertiser that BSL went to chruch in Crowley on June 4th. Isn't this the same day he purchased his new truck? It is a Monday.

Yes, but they were directing you to the posts of Someguy who is a verified insider on this case; meaning what he says is to be considered fact, the same as any MSM reports.

Let's get straight. "someguy" posted a comment.

That's great. Not my question.

I' looking for link to the facts regarding BSL Father.

Not comments............ facts.

Got a factual link? Thanks.

I just read an article from today in the Daily Advertiser that BSL went to chruch in Crowley on June 4th. Isn't this the same day he purchased his new truck? It is a Monday.
I think that date is wrong (the 4th). I've seen the 3rd and that's what I have in the timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708