ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the dog (or dog-like creature) in the video ever identified or located?

s

Not that I know of, it was a dog not a dog like creature and it was a puppy and he is a disgusting piece of crap for putting it on the bed and letting it eat what it did.

Acting like a chimp? The guy was making wussy ice pick motions. He was not comfortable with violence.

As far as whether he was practicing on dogs I don't want to go there okay? Some people are freaked about gay *advertiser censored*, some about dismemberment videos, some freaked out about obvious facts in the case, no one said ANYTHING about dog killing or mutilation and for me that is out of bounds and offensive in context to this crime.

There is NO reason to think that fits into this case so don't go there. The other offensive topics ARE relevant but the torturing of dogs has no place in this discussion.

Once the video got to the dismemberment portion, what I saw was frenzied, animalistic, Chimp like behavior. Perhaps you did not see it in that way. OK.

As far as I am concerned the Kitten videos suggest to me there could have been other species practiced on as well. That to me is relevant as far as potential charges, particularly regarding the dog in the video. If something nefarious happened to that dog, I would like to see that added to the charges. I am sure the Animal Activists who have been pursuing this person for 2 years would like that too.

Nope, nor been mentioned at all :( I beleive it was a puppy, more than likely starved for awhile.

Yeap, I think he starved it for a while because it was clearly very hungry when he put it on the bed, oh did that outrage me.

s

Yes there was dog in the video. No word about where the dog is.

There were also babies in several photographs, I would suspect discussing how those babies could have been tortured or killed and mutilated (without proof) would also be out of bounds if the ideas strike some as offensive and obscene.

Yeap, I think he starved it for a while because it was clearly very hungry when he put it on the bed, oh did that outrage me.

Yes I wanted to say something along them lines, but didn't know how to put it :blushing:

Whose stuff did they hijack?

They require you to register to access more pages, links, etc... BUT I can see their freakin copy & paste job of YOUR posts, Wangtangkiki, thedissent and mine...

The song was stuck in my head; after much googling I found it.

Interesting and meaningful lyrics. Makes me wanna give that sick pup a hug (if he hadn't been snuffing kittens of course). The mental health experts might see a bit of symbolism in this.

New Order -True Faith (Lyrics) - YouTube

It's really pretty disturbing (and sad) when you listen to the lyrics. I've known this song for years, but this is the first time I've listened to it since watching the video.

Agreed the mental health experts might indeed see symbolism here. There's just too much stuff in there.

O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.

alert the mods so they can investigate

Once the video got to the dismemberment portion, what I saw was frenzied, animalistic, Chimp like behavior. Perhaps you did not see it in that way. OK.

As far as I am concerned the Kitten videos suggest to me there could have been other species practiced on as well. That to me is relevant as far as potential charges, particularly regarding the dog in the video. If something nefarious happened to that dog, I would like to see that added to the charges. I am sure the Animal Activists who have been pursuing this person for 2 years would like that too.

Yeah, see, I didn't see that at all. It was very stiff and mechanical to me. Not rushed, not frantic. Just going through motions. He really didn't do this for the act of murder, for the pleasure of necrophilia or dismemberment. It was all about becoming a name. What he did to Jun Lin was not the objective.

I don't know. I know we're all going to see it differently.

He has no obligation to speak to the media. His obligation ends with telling his story to LE. At least he didn't come out & publicly state he was entertaining bids for his story like the internet cafe employee.

I have a hunch that the French are more tight-lipped about such matters than we Americans are. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I do not read american media very often so I'm not sure I can compare but I'd say french are not that tight-lipped. Whenever there's a high profile crime here you always read what the neighbours or acquaintances of the victim/perp have to say.

A good example is the Dupont de Ligonnès case which had very important coverage in the french media last year. Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès and his family were reported missing and several days later, the bodies of his wife, three kids and dog were found under their terrace, a discovery which was followed by an unsuccessful manhunt to find XDdL. Their neighbours, classmates, coworkers and families all shared their memories/theories with the media and an ex-mistress of XDdL also came forward. Family members also made public letters that were sent by the suspect before their disappearance... So I wouldn't say french are so tight-lipped ;)

Yes there was dog in the video. No word about where the dog is.

There were also babies in several photographs, I would suspect discussing how those babies could have been tortured or killed and mutilated (without proof) would also be out of bounds if the ideas strike some as offensive and obscene.

I am assuming that the children were his nieces/nephews....least I hope so, really don't wanna go down that route. Although him pictured cradling children sickened me to my stomach.

I don't know if anyone has seen them, but I though it might help anyways. There is a guy who argued with Luka on the internet back in 2007-2008, he had made the videos private but with what happened made them public again (it will have a recent posting date but that's b/c they was just put back on, but you can see there's older comments from like four years ago), and he also made a new video on that account reading some of the old e-mails luka sent from various accounts (acting as others or fans) to him back at that time saying that LM was to be praised as a prince and loved cupcakes, would forgive them if they helped him sell his shirts to make money for a boat to travel to Bahamas, and etc.. His account on youtube is bloglops. It really gives a interesting look into his personality. Also on the videos are some comments from supposedly "luka fans" which he (and I do too) believe was posted by LM himself, which I listed below with some reasons why I think their from accounts made by him. But maybe you guys can dig a little deeper and find some more stuff out. Hope it helps.

canadiancccp (some bernardo && homolka vids && luka pics)
simplythebestyes1 (comments defending luka)
LittleFuryThings (not sure about this one, but b/c of the name && defending comments about luka)
pricelessstud19 (comments praising luka as prine && refernces michael jackson)
liquid666liquid (has I love luka as title && defends luka in comments
megaman666megaman (defends luka && calls him prince)

Yeah, see, I didn't see that at all. It was very stiff and mechanical to me. Not rushed, not frantic. Just going through motions. He really didn't do this for the act of murder, for the pleasure of necrophilia or dismemberment. It was all about becoming a name. What he did to Jun Lin was not the objective.

I agree, it was like "what can I do to this guy to cause the most shock ever!"

There was nothing frenzied about it, the ice pick stabs were hesitant at best. It was part of the show with no real emotion.

There won't be any animal cruelty charges added, that would just demean the human victim (which explains why crush films are made in Russia and China and no one gives darn, and why millions of companion animals are killed in U.S. "shelters" each year without receiving attention in the MSM). I didn't watch the kitten killing videos because I can't deal with that sort of thing, in case it isn't obvious I get very emotional on that topic.

Answer:
Here is the way this thing looks: How can an apparition show itself, if it has no self?

That is the answer. The narcissist has no self, no sense of who he is. There are no

core values, no code ethics, an empty shell. Is this clearer now? To experience a

narcissist, to feel for a narcissist, to put faith in a narcissist, is one life lesson you will

not forget. NO- Emphatically! This is a person who will lie to gain whatever he needs

to feed his supply source of endless need. The need of unconditional love, admiration,

kudos, adoration, approval, applause, more, more, more. Then, you? You are his

supply. You are a mirror on the wall; meant only to show him his perfect image. You ?

You are gone because he will suck the life out of you. That man who so charmed you,

loved you,cherished and adored you, now finds no value in you, and he is gone. Truth,

no truth. The most consumate of actors. He will tell you he has been faithfull always,

when he has never. He will lie, over, and over, he cares nothing for your tears.

He has no empathy. This I tell you..

1.) -RUN-NOW-DON'T-LOOK-BACK-EVER-KNOW HIM WELL THROUGH THE MISTAKE OF OTHERS LIKE ME.

2.)-DON'T PUT FAITH IN OPINIONS OF HIM MADE BY OTHERS. HE IS CHARMING AND CAN BE VERY PERSUASIVE.

3.)-DON'T WORK ON ASSUMPTION- THE BEST PSYCHIATRISTS HAVE DIFFICULTY WITH THIS DIAGNOSIS, AND THEY HAVE TOOLS-SUCH AS-THE A.P.A. BIBLE- DSM IV [Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders]

4.)-WRITE IT DOWN. NOW, GO WRITE DOWN EACH AND EVERY FAULT, YOU KNOW HE HAS MANY. LIST ALL THE INCONSISTANT BEHAVIOR, THE LIES YOU'RE AWARE OF. HIS JEALOSY(DON'T BE FLATTERED BY IT, YOU'RE AN OBJECT) HIS EMPTY CORE THAT CAN'T BE FILLED.

5.)-HIS HIGHS AND HIS LOWS, WILL SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF YOU.

6.) IF YOU HAVE TO THINK OF THE INCEPTION OF THIS RELATIONSHIP-HIS INTENSE NEED OF YOU? THEN REMEMBER IT WAS A PLOY; MEANT ONLY TO LURE YOU, GAIN YOUR APPROVAL, AND THEN ASAULT YOU WITH HIS DARK SIDE.

7.) IF YOU STAY WITH HIM UNDERSTAND THIS; YOU WON'T SURVIVE WITHOUT STRONG SUPPORT AND COUNSELING. YOU WON'T CHANGE HIM. AND NO, HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU-NO. I DON'T WISH TO HURT YOU, I CAN IMAGINE YOUR PAIN. I KNOW YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO LEAVE, EVEN IF YOU THINK NOT.

References

DSM-IV-TR Handbook of Differential Diagnosis

M.D., First, Michael B. , M.D., Frances, Allen , M.D., Pincus, Harold Alan
American Psychiatric Publishing, Inc. (2002)
1000 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22209-3901

Malignant self Love

Ph.D. Vaknin, Sam (2007)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_get_a_narcissist_to_tell_the_truth#ixzz1xQ3p7xn9

Yea I dont see Luka as having the type of compulsion to murder like a Dahmer or Gacy who needed to kill for some strange reason within them, for Luka it was all about the production all for show, his compulsion was more about being known for something, anything, rather than a compulsion to kill and the same could be said about the kittens, I dont think he just killed them because he gets some sort of pleasure from killing animals but rather because it would get people's attention and for the shock value.

Can't answer but your comment is a good one. Also your comment on the chimp is interesting I have not watched it(I am NOT against watching it though) but compare the last scene in the New Order video here:

In the video the figure watching the combattants below appears to me made of cut meat, steaks. At one point he/she takes three plastic shapes and tries to balance them one on top another. Can anyone here read sign language? I think the person signing in the video is doing the lyrics but it would be interesting to know if there is any additional "text". Maybe you can tell me if you think there is a commonality between L.M.'s final "sequence" and the final sequence in the film.

Geez, that is strange to see the chimp in the video.

I picked Chimp because that is what he reminded me of without getting to graphic, by the way he handled certain body parts and his excessive overkill. Not the actions of a controlled methodical criminal. Just making actions to add shock value. Like if you gave a Chimp a knife, that' s what he may do.

And his "great escape." Amateur.

BTW, weird video.

O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.

No, this is NOT news to many of us here. It has happened before - in the Sonia Varaschin case, in the Audrey Gleave case and perhaps others. It's sad but true.

I haven't bothered to go over to that other sleuthing site lately, but I certainly believe what you say. It's nothing new at all. Sadly!!:banghead:

s
No we never came to any conclusion about what creature it was...some in this thread think it was a puppy and I am inclined to agree...however it's notable that many other people all over the net (MSM and otherwise) have noted it as other things...a rabbit being one of them. I will surly post the MSM link if I find it again referring to it as anything other than a dog...but I honestly don't remember what article it was. But i have indeed noticed others questioning that it was a canine.

what exactly was taken and where?

Well it IS NOT a MSM website (cause we've established they are the only reliable source of information)... anyway... that being said, I don't know if I am allowed to link to their forum or even if I want to give them the publicity.

I know very well that a significant amount of our efforts were gained through other resources (FB - FGJ for the historical info, MSM, blogs, videos for new info, etc.). A great deal of it was written & pieced together by us from countless resources...

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive because the fact is we operate in a public community where information is shared... I guess I just feel disappointed. We spent so much time putting this together and someone just copies our posts and puts them onto their forum. If they like our work so much then why not join our efforts?

Sigh... I think I need a nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member