Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's his legit cousin tho. she talks about websleuths and JQ and talks about the time antolin left his house and the texts sierra received, etc. she definitely THINKS she has inside info and definitely knows about antolin's past

I agree. 16 year-old cousin sounds about right from reading her tweets; very defensive about his not committing the murder. However, her saying that LE needs to be looking at traffickers makes me think his family is trying to throw LE off the track of looking in the water :(

i think it's his legit cousin tho. she talks about websleuths and JQ and talks about the time antolin left his house and the texts sierra received, etc. she definitely THINKS she has inside info and definitely knows about antolin's past

She sounds lovely (rolls eyes). Her Tweets are not doing her any favors. I'm surprised LE or ATG's attorney haven't told her and the other family members to stop threatening people in social media.

Yes, it's $850/month. Whether that is high or not depends on the area of the country. In some places, that would be super high, in others just average.

My guess is that they probably have a certain amount of snowbird trade, people who live in their RVs year round and follow the weather. Snowbirds would probably stay at the park for 3-6 months at a time.

A dump station is a place where you can pull up with your RV and dump the black and grey water tanks. There's usually a concrete pad on the ground with a covered pipe (maybe four inches, definitely not large enough to fit a body into) plus a hose that is used to rinse out the sewage hose that connects the tanks to the dump station.

Very convenient if you've been on the road and haven't had a chance to dump tanks in a few days.

It's cheap. Where I live it is about $2,000 for a decent 1 bdrm (700 sq ft). Morgan Hill is considerably less expensive than the peninsula.

She sounds lovely (rolls eyes). Her Tweets are not doing her any favors. I'm surprised LE or ATG's attorney haven't told her and the other family members to stop threatening people in social media.

Hey, check your messages. :) I agree about this, but doesn't he just have a public defender? I mean, not that they don't care, but....

One more time: the tweekler is a male troll. He loves the attention. The family has been told by the PD not to speak with the press.

I'm glad they got this guy locked up. He was a ticking time bomb...with serious rage issues. Sierra may have been his first kill but certainly would not be his last, if not apprehended. He seems to be a Schizo Psycho, at least to me. He will cause serious problems in the system. I see why they took him in when they didn't want to just yet. His children may not have made it very far w/o serious harm or death coming to them.

I have no problem whatsoever with a circumstantial evidence case. I believe kidnapping could be proven if LE really has videos of this car in enough situations and at the right times and if Sierra's DNA is in that vehicle, especially if any was found in the trunk.

I am at this time concerned with what evidence LE has that says Sierra has died. They claim not to have any blood evidence but blood is not the only bodily fluid that might indicate a victim has died. So, does LE have something else?

I have thought about hairs but I do not know how long a person would have to be deceased for a death band to show up on a hair. So a hair with a death band on it is possible in this case, but is certainly not a given.

It appears as though something came back from the crime lab that points to Sierra having been in that vehicle most likely alive, and possibly after death. But what would that be? It seems reasonable to assume AGT cleaned out his car after the crime, but could he possibly be so far removed mentally from his criminal deeds that he didn't even bother to do that? Not probable, IMO. But still remotely possible.

It certainly is possible he is removed mentally from his crimes. They turn on a dime. Full rage capable of killing and will snap out of it and be one of the nicest people around. It is downright scarey.

If this guy "snaps" and by all accounts, he does, he has probably been diagnosed with "intermittent explosive disorder" in his past. He is exactly where he needs to be. As stated, the system is going to have quite a time with him.

BBM: I believe POLITICKING was involved here ...

Making a comparison here :

Ayla Reynolds : There is "blood splatter" evidence in the basement of the DiPietro home ... LE took 100s of items for evidence and were there for 2 weeks ... LE has clearly stated that it was NOT a "kidnapper" who took Ayla ... and LE has clearly stated the 3 people in the home the night Ayla went "missing" are NOT telling the truth as to what happened to Ayla ...

And yet, the DA has not arrested anyone ...

I say "politics" ...

JMO and MOO ...

Totally agree. Probably going to get my butt handed to me on this, but any time an elected official makes a decision it's a political one. LE have the brains to carry this stuff out...I realize the DA are the ones that 'know the law,' but they rarely get the h-e- double hockey stick thrown at them when something goes awry in a case. Obviously, my opinion.

One more time: the tweekler is a male troll. He loves the attention. The family has been told by the PD not to speak with the press.

He's very good at being a teenage girl. He should probably be committed, though. jmo.

Doesn't he go to court on Thursday?
Hoping we will get more details on the evidence...though am not sure if that is generally true.

I am still on LE's side so far, in believing they have what they need to show murder. Am hoping (not to be gruesome) that it can be proven Sierra was in the trunk, for instance.)
What I hope most is that LE can somehow say that she did not remain alive under suspect's charge for a lengthy period, although I doubt they will be able to know that.

Ok, I would never assign a " loss of dignity" to a rape victim because of the
Crime committed. Society in general, and the legal profession specifically,might tend to
Re-victimize the victim; I assure you that I do not.
I was responding to questions on the board put up by others as if it was somehow an essential element in helping to solve this crime.
I think it is safe to assume that there was a sexual component to this crime.
Sadly, many women fall victim to this abhorrent behavior every year. That
Is not what I was addressing .
If the point of this whole exercise is to collectively put our minds together
In order to possibly come up with some critical, overlooked bit of evidence that
Will help solve the case and put the criminal behind bars, then it would follow that looking at
The elements that might make a difference, or might fill in some gaps, would be the most
Productive.
Rape? I would guess that it was part of this crime, yes.
Knowing whether it was or not.....I don't know that can help anybody solve it one way or the other,
Outside of those charged with collecting the DNA. That responsibility lies with law enforcement
And the lab people.
To say that " all things must be considered" is true in the overall approach to solving the crime.
I think that statement becomes somewhat less true when you apply it to people equipped only
With brains, keyboards and opinions, as we all are.
In short- was there a rape involved , or was there not? As a keyboard-equipped group of detectives,
I don't understand how the answer can affect our potential contributions one way or another at
This point.

"A dead person is beyond any need or concern for privacy."

I was thinking in terms of her relatives and friends.

How effectively can a perp remove himself from his criminal act in his own mind? I am not saying that he doesn't remember doing the deed, but am considering that during the act he strongly feels the need for stealth and cover up and thus hides the body extremely well. But then, after the deed is done and he is coming down off whatever high he gets out of his crime, he doesn't hide other evidence well at all and possibly even does a poor job of cleaning out his vehicle.

And then, when LE puts him under surveillance and puts GPS on family vehicles, this perp doesn't seem a bit concerned? He even told his sisters to just go about their lives normally even with LE snooping around and asking "stupid" questions.

It's almost as if he believed it would all just blow over and then LE would leave him and his family alone. I don't think the Juicy bag was carefully placed; I think it was rather carelessly placed, though not intentionally so. It's more like he thought it was hidden well enough because he thought (for some reason I have yet to figure out) that now that the deed was done and the victim was far removed from his property and from his life, that there was no need to be as vigilant anymore.

I think his crimes are an adrenalin rush for him but once that rush passes he is out of criminal mode and thus able to conduct himself normally almost immediately.

It's cheap. Where I live it is about $2,000 for a decent 1 bdrm (700 sq ft). Morgan Hill is considerably less expensive than the peninsula.

I think they live like that because it is the cheapest way to live in this area. My house is about 10 minutes north of there in south San Jose. It was built mid 70's, about 1300 sq. ft. No pool, no central AC, very plain and I rent a ROOM to a roommate for $700.00 a month. We don't really have snowbirds here, there are much nicer parks along the coast if you are a traveller and I don't feel many would want to stay in Morgan Hill with nothing to do except go to the Outlet stores. That is why they advertise RTO, it is cheap living and better than a tent.

I'll bet some are shell shocked when they hear the rent costs....I know I was and still am...*shutters*. Actually, Further North from SJ, home owners are charging $1100 for a just a room, no amenities.

I'll bet some are shell shocked when they hear the rent here....LOL.

Hey, I am a native and am shocked! People are renting out their garages (not remodeled into rooms with kitchenettes, just the garage) for $500/month and their couches for $200/month. And rents are going up and up. Many people are dividing up their living rooms with hanging fabric to make sleeping quarters. Just crazy.

If my assumptions is correct that his trigger point is women who are in authority...he is in big trouble now. You know what will be going through this macho machismo's mind? Who is my wife sleeping with, who is around my kids, who is taking care of mommy, it will eat away at him. He was the MAN of the house, he picked up that mantle and now he sits there and has to be remind of what a failure he is. His depressed look in court was for his sympathy from his family. He is going to need money in the joint, he wants to try and keep control of the family dynamics while in jail. He thinks, but it isn't going to happen like that.

Doesn't he go to court on Thursday?
Hoping we will get more details on the evidence...though am not sure if that is generally true.

I am still on LE's side so far, in believing they have what they need to show murder. Am hoping (not to be gruesome) that it can be proven Sierra was in the trunk, for instance.)
What I hope most is that LE can somehow say that she did not remain alive under suspect's charge for a lengthy period, although I doubt they will be able to know that.

I hope they can give him the max if he is found guilty, but if they can offer any kind of leniency in exchange for closure for the family I sure hope they do that, too. I'm talking maybe from death penalty to life without parole or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288