Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timing of the DNA announcement - either at 2:00 or 3:30 today - means that Baez will not be able to have an emergency motion heard today in an attempt to gain access to the crime scene. He will have to wait until Monday.

Pending approval from the landowner first, of course. ;)

That is like one of those DUH moments, but everyone really wants more conspiracy in this sordid tale of a mother that offed her offspring.

Well, there are also those who formulate conspiracies to attempt to exonerate the mother who offed her offspring. We seem to have a few of those, too.

Seems like his last name is of german origins.

OK I am confused? I thought we knew that his name was something along the lines of German G?

I had read this as well..There have been so many twists in this case I thought how uncanny this would be if true..I'm holding out that perhaps his family is of German decent..It's a stretch I know :rolleyes:

Whoever he is I will always believe Caylee was somehow calling for him and he responded..He is a hero to me for that :clap:

The MR knew the media would run wild with the story that he had called in 3 tips back in August but did not care. He wanted Caylee found and was willing to put himself in the line of fire for this angel. He is a hero.

Just my :twocents:

...and who on WS wouldn't do the same if this happened in our hometown? In fact, local Florida Sleuthers have searched areas they feel are suspicious. I'm so thankful he was able to do what we all wanted to do. I was surprised to learn he had previously made reports, but after reading LE doesn't suspect him, I TOTALLY agree he is a hero! If I was told by LE they had "cleared" and and not found a bag I saw, I would go search again and again. My only surprise now is that he waited until December, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear he was there several other times in addition to the date he found the bag!

I keep wondering if this guy is one of us. If not, he should definitely join us! :)

they just said he thinks it may be the same bag he saw in August, according the reporter it was visible on the day of the first tip from the road (nice job Casey), it was not in the same place on the day the deputy met him on the side of the road, they think it was drug into the wood by an animal

Whoever was spreading the rumor yesterday that the Meter Readers name was German G. was 100% wrong thats not his name - Not even close

Does this guy read Meters at residential homes?

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

He said Caylee could have choked on her chewing gum for all we no

IIRC, meter reader said he made the discovery in the course of his duties. Sounds like he was on the job at the time.

I don't know why this is all bothering me but it is.

What a sad waste of space this attorney is. IMO of course.

On cross-examination, look for the defense to destroy LE and the meter man.

The meter man took no questions at the press conference. He has an attorney, which is very smart. But that tells me that someone almost assuredly told him that he is likely to be considered a person of interest.

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

He said Caylee could have choked on her chewing gum for all we no

It's hard for me to believe that Geraldo would share my position. Assuming what you say is true, "defense" is the smart bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher