NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, NYGuy. Thanks so much; I hadn't seen this before. To me, the critical questions about the call are: Did the doctor leave his name and/or number when he called them or did they get the call and then deduce from researching the community that he would best fit the description of a physician offering such a service?

Of course, such a call would have been crazy if he had been the serial killer; but given the information about the doctor's pain killer drug propensities makes me wonder if it might not be possible. (My brother-in-law, who is an education professional, once made a plaintive, equally bizarre call to, of all places, the local police station while he was abusing similar medication; before he had put down the receiver, cops were at the door to attempt to get him help.) And the killer did seem to have a weakness for communicating with victims' families.....

Hey, the way I understand it is someone called from the Dr.'s cell (either the doc or someone else) and claimed SG was under his care and spent the night at his rehab center/shelter, claiming SG wanted help in turning her life around. Now this call went to SG's mother, as SG's sister was with the mother at the time. From this call, the family had the Doc's number and called him back again and apparently spoke to him again. All this coming from a combo of news reports and the FB post by SG's sister. So basically if we believe SGs sister ( no reason not to at this juncture) someone used the Doc's phone to call SG's mother because they were able to call back at a later date and speak with the doc again. How else would they get his phone number?

Hey, the way I understand it is someone called from the Dr.'s cell (either the doc or someone else) and claimed SG was under his care and spent the night at his rehab center/shelter, claiming SG wanted help in turning her life around. Now this call went to SG's mother, as SG's sister was with the mother at the time. From this call, the family had the Doc's number and called him back again and apparently spoke to him again. All this coming from a combo of news reports and the FB post by SG's sister. So basically if we believe SGs sister ( no reason not to at this juncture) someone used the Doc's phone to call SG's mother because they were able to call back at a later date and speak with the doc again. How else would they get his phone number?

Do we know for sure that the call came from the Dr's cell and not his landline? One of the ways they could have known it was him was if they typed the number that came up into a site like Reverse Phone Directory. If it was a landline and if the info about the owner of said landline was public (ie. listed in a phone book) then they could have determined it was him. I don't believe that reverse phone look ups provide names if the number is a cell. I could be wrong though.

Do we know for sure that the call came from the Dr's cell and not his landline? One of the ways they could have known it was him was if they typed the number that came up into a site like Reverse Phone Directory. If it was a landline and if the info about the owner of said landline was public (ie. listed in a phone book) then they could have determined it was him. I don't believe that reverse phone look ups provide names if the number is a cell. I could be wrong though.

Don't know for sure as I wondered that myself, however the FB post by the sister intimates that they or his number from the incoming call originally placed to her mother

flukeyou's postings are thought-provoking to say the least.
funny he mentioned a TG.
i spent a night trying to ascertain his (A(R)G and K(E)G's) family tree a couple of weeks ago. interesting. found some almost certain, some probable links to illustrious OC families. sure someone else could do a more definitive job than i did.

just looked at LISK.com fluke you confirms this and mentions his (AG's) relationship with the DR.

back to burlap:

http://forums.finehomebuilding.com/breaktime/general-discussion/burlap-sacks-any-use-them

<quote>
I have just unpacked a fountain that was shipped to me using burlap bags as padding. I must have about 50 sacks that used to have cocoa beans in them. They have been slit down the belly to dump out the beans, so they are not easily reusable as bags. Is there any other use for them? polishing tile grout is one that I can think of. Any others?

Does anyone in North New Jersey want them for free?
Good for cleaning the faces of common brick, terra cotta tile and stone. After striking the joints, wait until the mud on the units starts to dry. Then start rubbing. At first, stay away from the joints. Later, as the mud begins to set in the joint, begin to rub carefully along the edge of the joint. Patience is necessary.
</quote>

thoughts....hmmmm... burlap - fountains, stone, tiles....marble??

http://newsroom-magazine.com/2011/e...-crime-family-members-sentenced-in-manhattan/

interesting that this article contains some keywords and patterns in common with this case (gambino, trafficking, oxycodone, craigslist, card games, murder) - which is why i started looking at ARG in the first place. i think i posted about this case before.

Hi, NJGuy, thanks for that organized summary. What makes me hesitant is that accounts by survivors or victims' families often include reconstructions or misremembered details. (For example, studies of 9/11 survivor memories show memory problems.) In the case of the Gilberts, one of the daughter's versions of the 911 tape indicates specifically that Shannan was pushed into a truck when we know that she was running free after the call was concluded. Also, within a day, they have said that they did not hear the tape and that they all heard it. (The explanation commonly given to this has been that heard the tape after the first report, but a news report the night following the second repeated that they had heard about the tape, not heard.) I don't think that they are lying, but I do think we have good cause to be hesitant about accepting some major specific details. Did they get the number from the original call because the caller gave it to them or by seeing it listed on their phone or by calling star-6-9? Did they get the number because he had mentioned his name? Did they tell the police about the call before or after they called back?

My hesitation stems from the potential importance of the call, which could be a significant break in the case. (For example, how would an innocent caller even know how to contact Shannan's parents and why would he be contacting them instead of Shannan herself?) How exactly the Gilberts got the number would be a key part of the puzzle.

flukeyou's postings are thought-provoking to say the least.
funny he mentioned a TG.
i spent a night trying to ascertain his (A(R)G and K(E)G's) family tree a couple of weeks ago. interesting. found some almost certain, some probable links to illustrious OC families. sure someone else could do a more definitive job than i did.

just looked at LISK.com fluke you confirms this and mentions his (AG's) relationship with the DR.

back to burlap:

http://forums.finehomebuilding.com/breaktime/general-discussion/burlap-sacks-any-use-them

<quote>
I have just unpacked a fountain that was shipped to me using burlap bags as padding. I must have about 50 sacks that used to have cocoa beans in them. They have been slit down the belly to dump out the beans, so they are not easily reusable as bags. Is there any other use for them? polishing tile grout is one that I can think of. Any others?

Does anyone in North New Jersey want them for free?
Good for cleaning the faces of common brick, terra cotta tile and stone. After striking the joints, wait until the mud on the units starts to dry. Then start rubbing. At first, stay away from the joints. Later, as the mud begins to set in the joint, begin to rub carefully along the edge of the joint. Patience is necessary.
</quote>

thoughts....hmmmm... burlap - fountains, stone, tiles....marble??

http://newsroom-magazine.com/2011/e...-crime-family-members-sentenced-in-manhattan/

interesting that this article contains some keywords and patterns in common with this case (gambino, trafficking, oxycodone, craigslist, card games, murder) - which is why i started looking at ARG in the first place. i think i posted about this case before.

Here is a quote about both Sharon Gilbert and the bodies found along OP, by Karen Gambino
(Flukeyou metioned the name Gimbano as one of the alleged Oak Beach Gang, but I´m NOT saying that Karen Gambino had anything to to with thise cases, becauase I don´t know):

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04...ntial-area-for-more-bodies-off-ocean-parkway/

One local homeowner told CBS 2&#8242;s Jennifer McLogan that the bodies may have never been found if it weren’t for Gilbert’s disappearance.

“We hope that she is still alive. But it has also brought up this whole investigation which I think, in my opinion, has been happening for years now, and might not have been ever looked into,” Karen Gambino said.

I really think the FBI has to take over. Obviously SCPD has been infiltrated by the OB gang. They cannot do a complete and impartial investigation because there are too many OB gang members within.

Thanks! ^

Here is the Newsday article for those who can't see it.

"BABYLON: Static over phone plan
Published: June 19, 2008 8:00 PM
By CHAU LAM chau.lam@newsday.com

Babylon residents living on the barrier beaches are livid

that Supervisor Steven Bellone and town board members struck a deal to let

Verizon Communications sell FiOS to all town residents but them.

"It's like the town sold us out," said John Brunkard, 38, a Suffolk County

police officer who lives on Oak Beach. "We pay a lot of taxes over here, and

we're being treated like second-class citizens."

Bellone did not return calls for comment.

Telephone service on the barrier islands is poor, residents said, and their

911 calls are sometimes tough to hear because of background noise. Some are

using dial-up Internet connections.

FiOS, or any cable service, would improve residents' telephone and Internet

quality as well as allow them to get cable TV.

Early this month, Bellone and three board members signed a 10-year

agreement allowing Verizon to sell cable TV to the town's more than 200,000

residents - except those on the barrier islands, including Gilgo Beach, Oak

Island and Captree.

John Bonomo, a Verizon spokesman, said there are too few potential

customers there to justify the costs of laying down the fiber-optic network. He

would not say how much it would cost.

Under the franchise agreement, which awaits approval by the state Public

Service Commission, Verizon agreed to pay Babylon a franchise fee of 5 percent

of gross revenue in exchange for use of the town's streets and other

rights-of-way.

Verizon also agreed to pay Babylon a one-time fee of $104,250 and another

$600,000 over 10 years.

"What upsets me the most is that the town is making money from a deal that

shuts out a portion of its residents," said Maggie L'Hommedieu, 58, who lives

on Oak Island.

Bud Maaser, 79, a retired phone worker who has lived on Gilgo Beach

year-round for more than three decades, said Bellone and board members

Jacqueline Gordon, Lindsay Henry and Ellen McVeety have treated him and his

neighbors unfairly.

"Why are we being discriminated against over here? We pay the same taxes.

We should be entitled to the same services as the other residents," Maaser said.

Cablevision, whose contract in Babylon expires June 30, is negotiating to

renew."

http://www.newsday.com/news/babylon-...-plan-1.626243

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-station-ny/TCNCO9H3LOFM6N26R
This is about a 20 year old girl who was pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road and arrested for dui. What is interesting is the comments from someone in Bellmore. Someone using JB’s name, saying “I wish she made her way down to Oak Beach for a swim” and “Or to - go play in the sand with friends of mine.” This was on Dec 16th, just when the news of the bodies came out! And Bellmore sort of rings a bell to me from all this searching, but I can‘t place it. Anyone know of a Bellmore connection??
Anyway, Someone is playing games…whether it’s the SK and his games of tormenting phone calls and his internet knowledge or just some child playing games on his computer under JB‘s name..

Speaking of….Although very interesting, I was suspicious of the new LISK info(?). So, Googling the username that this person used (fy) it gave me a twitter account with the name “Michael Mayers” (like Jason? the killer?) Am I getting too nutty with this or does this sound like “Mickey Mouse”??!! also maybe, “Michael M.” Pak. Then we have Maureen, Melissa, Megan…I think I’m getting carried away...I’ll just add it to the very long list of coincidences.
http://twitter.com/#!/flukeyou

Anyway, CPH is very suspicious to me. So is everyone else mentioned along the way. But I can’t for the life of me wrap my head around some things. Why would the Dr call SG’s family and tell them he was with her? Was he high and unaware that he was giving up his identity? Did someone else call and try to frame him? Is this person using the internet to frame him also? Or is CH really a monster?

[ame="http://www.slideshare.net/mlasker/oak-beach-association"]Oak Beach Association@@AMEPARAM@@ssplayer2.swf?doc=oakbeachassociation-090805112342-phpapp02&amp;stripped_title=oak-beach-association@@AMEPARAM@@oakbeachassociation-090805112342-phpapp02@@AMEPARAM@@oak-beach-association[/ame]
Googling “Oak Beach, ny” I found this slideshow. I noticed how “Oak Beach ASSOCIATION” is mentioned a lot throughout the whole thing. Slide 3 seems to clearly separate eastern and western parts of Oak Beach…like “We have a GATE! We’re a GATED COMMUNITY” Them over there…that side…no!” I wonder if there is a rival type thing going on, a civil war among the residents? If so, Someone should start talking! SLIDE 5 mentions an “Annual Spring Cocktail Party for Adults” I wonder about the dates of these parties. And who attended. The mix of cocktails and pain meds can explain some crazy behavior.

http://www.the-webcam-network.com/New-York-USA/Oak-Beach/3058827.html
This is a link to live(?) webcams around the area. I see a lot of major highways. If only there were cameras like this on Ocean Parkway. I wonder who puts these up, who decides where they go and don’t go? In one of them, all I saw were leaves. What good is that?!?!

Anyone disagree? have any info? thoughts? rumors? anything?

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!

I really think the FBI has to take over. Obviously SCPD has been infiltrated by the OB gang. They cannot do a complete and impartial investigation because there are too many OB gang members within.

I agree ghj. FBI found Whitey Bulger, I think they can find the LISK. IMO, the person(s) responsible for killing the young women and wrapping them in burlap and disposing of them is right there in plain sight!

Has anyone visited the Lisk site recently? I went there the other day and my computer shut down so I haven't visited since. But it's probably nothing. Anyway, I am 'jonesing' for new updates. (No offence goathairjones:D)

July 4 is upon us. I wonder who at OB will be partying next weekend....

MOO

wm

I just checked the LISK site and cryptic comments there seem to say they have discredited flukeyou. Does anyone know more?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/huntington-station-ny/TCNCO9H3LOFM6N26R
This is about a 20 year old girl who was pulled over for driving on the wrong side of the road and arrested for dui. What is interesting is the comments from someone in Bellmore. Someone using JB&#8217;s name, saying &#8220;I wish she made her way down to Oak Beach for a swim&#8221; and &#8220;Or to - go play in the sand with friends of mine.&#8221; This was on Dec 16th, just when the news of the bodies came out! And Bellmore sort of rings a bell to me from all this searching, but I can&#8216;t place it. Anyone know of a Bellmore connection??
Anyway, Someone is playing games&#8230;whether it&#8217;s the SK and his games of tormenting phone calls and his internet knowledge or just some child playing games on his computer under JB&#8216;s name..

Speaking of&#8230;.Although very interesting, I was suspicious of the new LISK info(?). So, Googling the username that this person used (fy) it gave me a twitter account with the name &#8220;Michael Mayers&#8221; (like Jason? the killer?) Am I getting too nutty with this or does this sound like &#8220;Mickey Mouse&#8221;??!! also maybe, &#8220;Michael M.&#8221; Pak. Then we have Maureen, Melissa, Megan&#8230;I think I&#8217;m getting carried away...I&#8217;ll just add it to the very long list of coincidences.
http://twitter.com/#!/flukeyou

Anyway, CPH is very suspicious to me. So is everyone else mentioned along the way. But I can&#8217;t for the life of me wrap my head around some things. Why would the Dr call SG&#8217;s family and tell them he was with her? Was he high and unaware that he was giving up his identity? Did someone else call and try to frame him? Is this person using the internet to frame him also? Or is CH really a monster?

Oak Beach Association
Googling &#8220;Oak Beach, ny&#8221; I found this slideshow. I noticed how &#8220;Oak Beach ASSOCIATION&#8221; is mentioned a lot throughout the whole thing. Slide 3 seems to clearly separate eastern and western parts of Oak Beach&#8230;like &#8220;We have a GATE! We&#8217;re a GATED COMMUNITY&#8221; Them over there&#8230;that side&#8230;no!&#8221; I wonder if there is a rival type thing going on, a civil war among the residents? If so, Someone should start talking! SLIDE 5 mentions an &#8220;Annual Spring Cocktail Party for Adults&#8221; I wonder about the dates of these parties. And who attended. The mix of cocktails and pain meds can explain some crazy behavior.

http://www.the-webcam-network.com/New-York-USA/Oak-Beach/3058827.html
This is a link to live(?) webcams around the area. I see a lot of major highways. If only there were cameras like this on Ocean Parkway. I wonder who puts these up, who decides where they go and don&#8217;t go? In one of them, all I saw were leaves. What good is that?!?!

Anyone disagree? have any info? thoughts? rumors? anything?

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!!!

As for why CPH would make the (now damming) phone call, it has been thought over on this forum before. There is more than one plausible and rational explanation, if he thought someone saw him with her, taking her in, "helping her"-his words, or if he (rightly so) assumed she mentioned something about him on the 911 call or in a call to her family (which would explain his desire to cover up his connection to SG, to the family) then this phone call could have been his way of safely explaining either of these likely events.

In hindsight, it may seem like a giant mistake that a wise SK wouldn't make, but you have to realize at the time, there were no bodies, not even a real missing persons story... So the notion of making that call is 100% different post dec 15th. as it was on may 1st...

Someone on here chalked it up to a hastily made poor decision, I would say that it was a smart thing to do given the information and events at the time. He most likely was acting on the valid assumption that he was going to be connected to her on May 1st and thought it a good way to explain.

I think he changed his story to "I never saw her", "I never said that", "it never happened" under advisement from his legal counsel...he probably contacted his attorney quickly after the discovery of the first body in December... which I refer to as the "Oh $h1t" moment in the case for CPH :)

This phone call that many have used in CPH's defense (the "he wouldn't do that, it incriminates him" argument)
was the primary reason I sleuthed out CPH from the start. It still seems like the most plausible explanation of the call, it's such a valid and perfectly suitable lie/explanation for the connection between CPH and SG. When you get to know the details (past and present) of CPH's personal life, like me you will have a hard time believing that someone other than CPH could have come up with this perfect lie in the heat of the moment (May 1).

SLIDE 5 mentions an “Annual Spring Cocktail Party for Adults” I wonder about the dates of these parties. And who attended. The mix of cocktails and pain meds can explain some crazy behavior.

Hey internetgirl. Oddly enough, I think the Spring Cocktail Party this year was the same day as the vigil a few weeks ago becasue my sister and I were joking about how we should go to the vigil and then crash the cocktail party and try to pry some info from the community members. lol. I don't know when its been in years past though...

From the previous thread posted by The Foreigner...

And here another comment from the same newsreport:

Sherlock
He and his brother are landlords in West Islip, and two of his tenants disappeared. They were a young single mom and a very young child just over a year ago. The single mom was like a girlfriend of his, so i’ve been informed.

So, I looked into this quickly in response to posts on the LISK site and came up with the following...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bodies_found_in_long_island_QGtvj53vbzGoLCYm8bCUlN

For those who don’t want to click, I’ll paraphrase. A body of a white or hispanic woman in late teens/early 20s and a young male child were found shot to death in February 2010 in Central Islip…the is really close to JB’s mom’s house.

I don’t know if this fits the time frame of when they went missing but it’s a strange coincidence…I would like to know where this poster came up with the info about JB’s tenant/girlfriend come from???? can we substantiate it??? Could these two deceased persons be his former tenants???

I also just found this article. I don't know if it had been posted earlier.

A missing woman (missing since March) was found murdered and dumped along the LIE in Medford in May of last year. Someone was charged in her murder but IDK if he was convicted, I'll look into it more. He was also charged with patronizing a prostitute so maybe she was a pro?

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/...-Missing-Woman-Whose-Body-Was-Dumped-Near-LIE

From the previous thread posted by The Foreigner...

And here another comment from the same newsreport:

Sherlock
He and his brother are landlords in West Islip, and two of his tenants disappeared. They were a young single mom and a very young child just over a year ago. The single mom was like a girlfriend of his, so i’ve been informed.

So, I looked into this quickly in response to posts on the LISK site and came up with the following...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bodies_found_in_long_island_QGtvj53vbzGoLCYm8bCUlN

For those who don’t want to click, I’ll paraphrase. A body of a white or hispanic woman in late teens/early 20s and a young male child were found shot to death in February 2010 in Central Islip…the is really close to JB’s mom’s house.

I don’t know if this fits the time frame of when they went missing but it’s a strange coincidence…I would like to know where this poster came up with the info about JB’s tenant/girlfriend come from???? can we substantiate it??? Could these two deceased persons be his former tenants???

I remember this. They id'ed the woman and her child: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/police-id-mom-toddler-found-slain-in-c-islip-1.1745965

So sad. The kid is ridiculously cute too. I remember hearing it was gang-related... MS-13, just found a link:
http://dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com/2011/01/gang-members-killed-son-mother/

Sickening.

Could be that the rumor mill was working overtime when the story about JB's "missing tenants" came out. I seriously doubt it's true since no one has been able to substantiate that story yet.

I remember this. They id'ed the woman and her child: http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/police-id-mom-toddler-found-slain-in-c-islip-1.1745965

So sad. The kid is ridiculously cute too. I remember hearing it was gang-related... MS-13, just found a link:
http://dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com/2011/01/gang-members-killed-son-mother/

Sickening.

Could be that the rumor mill was working overtime when the story about JB's "missing tenants" came out. I seriously doubt it's true since no one has been able to substantiate that story yet.

I know a tenant of JB's and if a woman and child went missing in one of his other houses, I am sure I would have heard about it. Plus it would have been the talk of the town in West Islip and this is the first I am hearing of this.

I do not believe it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members