Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still looking inside the dumpster....that means I think they found something otherwise they'd be in the trash bags right?

Got to bottom of dumpster,they're regrouping,it's across from Ronald's campsite.Haven't went through bags yet.

There's a red-headed woman standing alongside dumpster now, in a green and white striped blouse. Is that the ME?

On JVM, they are just now showing all of LE standing around the dumpster staring down, just looking. Oh God, please let it not be her :(

Crystal gave dna,she's at campsite.They just showed her talking,Chad was behind her talking and laughing to someone.They are not camera savvy,that's for sure.

This is heart-wrenching to watch! Several people just keep staring into the dumpster - Why-- what is there to see???

Carp! Comcast always goes to some crazy stuff on the half hour. Is JVM on yet?

I think something is definitely up. They are not even looking through the bags on the ground and I saw a woman taking pics of the inside of the dumpster aimed at the area all of the people are standing around.

Jane Velez has the story and are showing the investigators at the dump site

It seems like they are waiting on something or someone. Maybe the cadaver dogs? Maybe the ME? Maybe the other dumpster?

Seems to me that they are waiting. From observation I'm going to assume they did not recover Haleigh's body in this dumpster, but who knows what's in those bags.

They just are not acting like they found anything.....but....they do keep looking in that one area.

Crystal gave dna,she's at campsite.They just showed her talking,Chad was behind her talking and laughing to someone.They are not camera savvy,that's for sure.
I probably shouldn't say this, but it does bother me. When they told the mom, on camera, about the dumpster and the canine hits, her response was not what I would expect for a mother at that time. I could only imagine hearing those words about a daughter of mine and I don't know if I could stand up straight...again, I probably should not judge like this, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.

Reporter on JVM says LE says there is definitely something there and they are staying there until they locate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23