Found Deceased MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - # 1 *D. Stewart guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what bothers me about his MS is that alot of his "friends" are all 18 years old! How old is he??? I think he's 29 maybe?

His myspace bio says he's in college. (not sure how updated that is) IF that's the case, that could explain the young friends.

I believe I found a ms for the husband also. He hasnt been on it in a couple years but oddly there was a message posted from an 18 yo girl on his friends list just 2 days ago. It reads "doug you where on the news last night lol" I got a bad vibe about this message. i wonder if this young lady knows something.

bizarre - wonder what she finds funny about his wife going missing and him being named a POI?

Dad say ex got lucky in finding Venus going to the mail box - dad (grandpa) thinks he had every intention of taking her right from the house.:eek:

Dad say ex got lucky in finding Venus going to the mail box - dad (grandpa) thinks he had every intention of taking her right from the house.:eek:
The parents seem to be sure that Doug was involved. It's heartbreaking to see their pain, I can't imagine what they are going through.

If they can match those tire tracks to his truck, I would imagine that an arrest should be coming soon.

If it is the ex, as seems likely... I can't imagine that Venus is alive or that she was even more than an hour after he grabbed her...just far too brutal a scenario...bless her parents hearts...

I found the bucket thing. What the hell is that place???? There's a water park near Busch Gardens (blanking on the name right now), but that looks like a ... hotel? resort?

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to RS alone in all that water.

Dear God my heart went into my throat when I saw that.

I thought the same about how far away they were. Just noticed the little girl's name on your post. Ill fix the quote if you can fix your post. Thanks.

Cops have interviewed some witnesses and say that Douglas Stewart’s story “checks out...for now.” Meanwhile, a neighbor of Venus says that she spotted a pick-up truck in the area at the time of her disappearance. The Michigan State Police crime lab compared photos of the tread on her husband’s trucks’ tires to the tire marks left at the scene in Michigan, and advised that the “general tread pattern” was in agreement, but they needed the actual tires from Stewart’s truck for “more thorough, further analysis” .

More at link...

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...-interest-cops-say-alibi-checks-out…-for-now/

I missed NG so Im going to watch the repeat at 10pm. Im wondering if NG ask what she was mailing?

Somehow I think he managed to get her, it doesn't look good.

Somehow I think he managed to get her, it doesn't look good.
I do too. If they have tire track evidence and the witness that saw his truck, I would think that would be enough. I would also think they would check any toll's, he may have passed through, between Va and Michigan. He may have left a cell phone in Va so that they couldn't track his pings.

Based on the videos, he seems to be the type who needs control, so I don't know if he would hire anyone to do this for him.

no she did not ask about what she was mailing that i recall...she asked if he or anyone could have known she was going to mail something and they said they could not imagine how...they felt as though he planned to break into the house and take her but got "lucky" when she came out...

I found the bucket thing. What the hell is that place???? There's a water park near Busch Gardens (blanking on the name right now), but that looks like a ... hotel? resort?

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to RS alone in all that water.

sorry. Duplicate posted.

Anyway, I didn't get a bad feeling so much like what y'all are implying BUT I was horrified to see Mom and Dad so damned far away (and obviously not paying attention) to Rachel alone in all that water.

Calliope, I agree with you. I don't have a problem with the videos....it just seems like a keen parent (and someone earlier commented about the bedroom furniture video, but I would have been more concerned if he over-focused on the daughter, which he didn't). I think if anyone looked at our family videos, with the notion that either one of us were guilty of a heinous crime, they would be able to find 'something' that would creep them out.

And, yes, I was more concerned that in their enthusiasm to get the shot of the water bucket, the other daughter was ignored in the pool!

on NG
- a 4 door pick-up was seen
- ex drives same
- something about plastic from a tarp
- I did not get all info on that, did anyone else?

Did anyone catch what was said, about a tarp or piece of plastic, on NG ?

Oops, I see you posted the same question Ruby.

Cops have interviewed some witnesses and say that Douglas Stewart’s story “checks out...for now.” Meanwhile, a neighbor of Venus says that she spotted a pick-up truck in the area at the time of her disappearance. The Michigan State Police crime lab compared photos of the tread on her husband’s trucks’ tires to the tire marks left at the scene in Michigan, and advised that the “general tread pattern” was in agreement, but they needed the actual tires from Stewart’s truck for “more thorough, further analysis” .

More at link...

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...-interest-cops-say-alibi-checks-out…-for-now/

This is good news :woohoo: and they have also located his vehicles let us pray this is enough.

Although I know this is prob. not good news for Venus ,as I fear the worst, maybe just maybe it will lead to answers and recovery.

Prayers for her family and those little girls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie