TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay thank you all- I was checking to make sure the $400 withdrawals were attributed to him:) And it seems pretty solid then that she would NOT leave her children.
okay
IS there or was there ever a named POI(s)? I never did determine that specifically from my reading.

There is no POI since this is still considered a missing persons case. The HCSO Criminal Investigations Department is taking calls related to her disappearance. Signal Mountain is still investigating leads as they recieve them from HCSO. Both TBI and FBI have been assisting HCSO and SMPD by reviewing the case file for the past month.

I don't know how much Gail's family has to spend on attorneys. But they could tie Matt up in court a long time going after her assets base on their belief a crime took place. And in many cases civil litigation yields alot more info and may lead to a resolution in crimial courts.

(respectfully snipped by me for pertinence)

I think you have some good ideas, having said that...imho, I do not believe Gail would leave her children behind unless she had a particular reason wherein she had absolutely no choice, i.e. witness protection.

I still think the woman ---in the video of Cindy Anthony at the Orlando Airport on her way to Bermuda---looks an awful lot like Gail, but a passport would be needed. imo

I still think the woman ---in the video of Cindy Anthony at the Orlando Airport on her way to Bermuda---looks an awful lot like Gail, but a passport would be needed. imo

Do you have a link to the video?

FYI - POSTED AT THE CUE WEBSITE

CUE Alerts, General / Gail Palmgren
http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/gail-palmgren/

Interesting info at the Cue Website about the phone calls. I highly recommend everyone read it, it has a LOT of detail about the phone calls on the 30th. This part stuck out to me:

On April 29, 2011, Gail’s husband called Gail’s sister, leaving a threatening message on her answering machine stating that “GAIL HAS 12 HOURS, 12 HOURS”….. He also did this the week before on Good Friday,April 22, 2011, only it was “10 HOURS” that time.

Personally, I think law enforcement has a lot of explaining to do.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/gail-palmgren/

On April 29, 2011, Gail’s husband called Gail’s sister, leaving a threatening message on her answering machine stating that “GAIL HAS 12 HOURS, 12 HOURS”….. He also did this the week before on Good Friday,April 22, 2011, only it was “10 HOURS” that time.

12 hours until what is what I would like to know...

Praying for Gail and her children..

ETA.. SMPD non action to protect Gail needs to be investigated...JMHOOTS

MacGyver- your post made me think of several other cases that have ties to both US borders.
Has US Border Patrol been briefed on Gail's Jeep? Canada? Mexico? Do they have posters at every crossing in WNY/Canada?
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html
http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/security-securite/ibet-eipf-eng.html

We have ties to border patrol (dogs) and should probably put the word out there- because it is possible that the Jeep has left the US... :waitasec:
Hmm, makes me think of a lot of possibilities.

I am sorry you are missing your friend, MacGyver. :(

We are all working hard to find her.
<hugs>

I thank each and everyone of you who are working to find Gail. I know her siblings and children appreciate it.

As soon as someone is missing, they are flagged in the Customs and Immigration system. So she wouldn't be able to slip through unnoticed--especially since she didn't have her passport. That would make things very difficult for her. As for posters, I don't know. There is no place for them at the drive up booths. Perhaps inside? I haven't been inside for years (last time we walked across Rainbow Bridge into Canada) and they have remodeled since then.

I like your train of thought on the jeep. I'm still thinking it was sent to a chop shop though.

Interesting info at the Cue Website about the phone calls. I highly recommend everyone read it, it has a LOT of detail about the phone calls on the 30th. This part stuck out to me:

This is so unnerving to me. So much time has passed with so much inaction by so many different people. God Bless Gail Marie wherever she is. Protect her and take care of her--and her children.

those calls about 12 hours/10 hours are frightening...and you mean to tell me there is NO POI??? I mean really shouldn't that be the reddest flag ever???

BBM
Correct. There is no POI. There is no sign of foul play for LE to make it a criminal case. LE has not ruled out foul play. It remains an active and ongoing investigation.

I fully realize LE has not named anyone a POI, however i cannot believe for a second he is not on their radar.. Hopefully, they are on to him like white on rice...JMHO

I read the newest link, and burst into tears. My heart aches for those children, Gail and her brother and sister. Just what I thought when I first heard the circumstances of this case. We HAVE to find Gail soon and put this lowlife away! JMO

I thank each and everyone of you who are working to find Gail. I know her siblings and children appreciate it.

As soon as someone is missing, they are flagged in the Customs and Immigration system. So she wouldn't be able to slip through unnoticed--especially since she didn't have her passport. That would make things very difficult for her. As for posters, I don't know. There is no place for them at the drive up booths. Perhaps inside? I haven't been inside for years (last time we walked across Rainbow Bridge into Canada) and they have remodeled since then.

I like your train of thought on the jeep. I'm still thinking it was sent to a chop shop though.

I tend to agree, MacGyver- but I actually meant the jeep...and not Gail AND the jeep.
If the jeep went to a chop shop, then it has identifying parts in numerous places. I need to talk with several chop shops to see what would be resold vs destroyed. Hmm.

Unfortunately, I do not think that Customs and BP is alerted everytime someone goes missing. But that's part of the reason why I asked awhile ago if Gail's jeep had been reported stolen. Because if reported stolen, then LE will flag it differently.

MP should have been advised to report Gail missing, and the Jeep stolen. If he wants her found, that is.

My opinion is MP had a hand in her demise. She's gone. The truck, I stated in other areas from the beginning, to have gone to a chop shop. There is so much circumstantial evidence here its mind-boggling, yet we're all able to piece together the elements that led to her demise. What is with the LE in TN that seemingly is stagnant in this case? The FBI are on it, though it seems at times that no one is doing anything. My only hope is they are building a case against MP and others and will succeed.. God bless those two children, they should not be near MP, unfortunate that the local police took so long to go ahead and do their job. The most crucial time is within 48 hours, but because MP did not and would not report her missing within that time-frame, Diane did thereafter, there's already lost time and clues to go on. MP knew this. Well-calculated, premeditated, callous, cold and controlling. Follow the money, the 40 grand, the 400+ taken from ATM every 2-3 days, the termination of his job (means NO severence, etc.) no money, the ego-blow for a man that is always in 'control' and likes it that way - the abuse, the threats, the initial hiring of a criminal defence attorney for himself, mother and mistress. You got yourself an excellent and provable circumstantial case all 'round. Still enough to convict, as there is a lot more.

Quote:

This leaves me with many more questions than answers.

What does the 12 and 10 hours threats pertain to? Both on a Friday...at what time?

Why did he feel it was necessary to call Diane and tell her that?

The whole trip to AL makes no sense to me, especially since she turned around 12 hours later and returned. Why did she leave the house?

Why did she ask Diane to call SMPD, and not make the call herself? Why was it important for SMPD to be called? I'm assuming the 9:15 call to D was before SMPD called GP because wouldn't GP tell her sister what the convo between the two consisted of?

Was GP still at the house when the 12:15PM call was made?

Did the invite to GP to come to NY include the children...or just GP.. because the children only had 3 weeks left of school?

What is the appropriate time period for LE to ask for computers to scan or the cell records reviewed in a missing person's case? LE released no info on GP except the initial press contact in the beginning. The information on the "sighting" was weeks after it took place, was very vague, and additional info it provided was not expanded on to the public. ie: description of the truck, etc. Personally, I'm not buying this sighting...at all.

If GP was in fear for her safety...and knew the marriage was to end...why didn't she make up a new will and/or POA to her sister..in case something happened to her... at least until the divorce was final.

It's not looking good, imo, since the all the computer's have been "touched" and he replaced all the phones. Wonder if TH and mom have new phones now too? He may not be a named POI, but it so obivious.

Poor Gail and what she was dealing with....and the kids are scarred forever.

respectfully snipped for space

What does the 12 and 10 hours threats pertain to? Both on a Friday...at what time?

Why did he feel it was necessary to call Diane and tell her that?

The whole trip to AL makes no sense to me, especially since she turned around 12 hours later and returned. Why did she leave the house?

Why did she ask Diane to call SMPD, and not make the call herself? Why was it important for SMPD to be called? I'm assuming the 9:15 call to D was before SMPD called GP because wouldn't GP tell her sister what the convo between the two consisted of?

I wonder if the 10 hours or 12 hours thing was an ultimatum on how long she had to stay away or how long she had to call him back? And I suspect he called DN because Gail wouldn't talk to him, so he was making sure DN got the message to Gail.

I've always suspected Gail didn't want to talk while driving or while in front of the kids, which is why she asked DN to do it for her. Since she apparently expected MP to be at the house when she got there, I think his presence was why she wanted LE there.

This is total speculation, but maybe he found out Gail wanted LE there when she got home, so he purposely did NOT go back because he wanted to avoid LE.

Since GP didn't want to talk in front of the kids, I now wonder if MP was grilling the kids for info when they were with their mother?

The CUE Center description of a phone message MP left Gail's sister DN just before Easter:

He also did this the week before on Good Friday,April 22, 2011, only it was &#8220;10 HOURS&#8221; that time.

This reminded me immediately of Gail's behavior that weekend as described by AD and Jammer, who got his info from MP's lawyer LD, I believe. It starts about 28 minutes into the interview (on YouTube). Jammer says Gail showed up at the G's unannounced on Good Friday. AD says the next day, Gail called asked her to come get her and the kids. The audio skips, but when AD asks "Are you that scared of Matt right now?" it sounds like Gail said yes, so AD told Gail to head to her ex M's house where M would be waiting. Gail instead went back to the G's without telling either M or AD.

Personally, it seems like Gail was in a panic and that phone message from MP kind of explains why.

Slowly we're getting more and more pieces that, IMHO, paint a picture of escalating conflict as witnessed by multiple people, both friends and relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth