2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting side by side = assigned seating, IIRC.

Scripted lunch = yes, IMO.

Ooops! Sorry. Side by each is a 'down home' expression. I sometimes forget that we speak a different language on the East Coast of Canada. :floorlaugh:

Vinny just stated what I did about swimming lessons ..
They are saying nothing stopping glass door from being opened .. welling we have Little clear plastic flip things on our glass doors.. and who is to say someone else did not open that door first maybe already outside and she is following them..JMO

I also wonder:

Wouldn't the dogs have ran out the door with her??

Wouldn't the dogs of started barking if Caylee was splashing around in the pool...?

I sure can't wait to see the transcripts from this morning's sidebars. Especially the one where Judge Perry wanted clarification on the newly revised defense theory.

An aside: I think that Judge Perry is truly ticked off at the defense team today BECAUSE of their obvious change in tactics.

Is it true that Lee Anthony (during the timeframe the Defense claims Casey was molested by him) was in the hospital because the Acutane he was taking for his acne almost killed him?

The DT did not give a time frame..............

How on earth could he possibly eat after that dramatic show of emotion?! And anticipating the cross to come by the state? You would think he'd be a jumbled bunch of nerves!

When my brother killed himself in 2007, I didn't eat a thing for 5 days! When I had to view his body to confirm his identity I couldn't eat that entire day into the next day. When I'm emotional I cannot eat, and do not even think about eating.

I didn't eat for 3 days after James committed suicide,but now it's my drug of choice : ( ((((((Stella5)))))

Sorry if this was mentioned already...but didn't CA testify that they immediately began working on the nursery when they found out 6-8 weeks before Caylee was born? If Lee was living in the house how did he miss the nursery being assembled? I'll have to look for the details from her testimony...but that seems so strange!

That is an excellent point you just brought up. Where was Lee when all of the redecorating was going on?

Cindy testified to the baby shower during her direct from the State, and also elaborated on how Casey and her both decorated the nursery with Winnie the Pooh items and purchased everything Caylee would need once she was born. No way did Lee find out "days before" Caylee was born that Casey was indeed pregnant.

Yeah, but Michelle Murphy is one of Lee's closest friends and she knew all about the baby shower, and.......Lee was still living at the house when Caylee was born, ahhhhh, it just never, ever makes sense when it is the Anthony family.

For the life of me, I can't fathom where JB is going with his questioning so far. I can understand why HHJP told him to either make his point or get off the pot.

Does anyone have a screenshot of this? I do not know how, but I saw JB pat him on the back and Lippman at the back of the courtroom by the A's

It was JB, I saw it too. At first I assumed it was Littman but then saw it wasn't. Did y'all see the tweet that LA was eating lunch alone?

Is it true that Lee Anthony (during the timeframe the Defense claims Casey was molested by him) was in the hospital because the Acutane he was taking for his acne almost killed him?

Yes i read that. he had to drop out of sports, some type of blood disorder.

I'm thinking they may have soap on their finger to produce the instant red eye and few tears. JMO onions would be too smelly..Prayers for Caylee..

Cuss word, profanity and blasphemy, I have to go, and I'm going to miss the rest of today and tomorrow, too.

Just when it was getting interesting again. SIGH...

Baez came back asked the question, he answered he was upset about being left out.

That WAS NOT the answer Baez was after. If it was the answer he was expecting he would not have kept asking if there was another reason. Finally, Lee said "no". I think there was a different answer Lee had agreed to give and just couldn't bring himself to do it on the stand and hence, the tears. He could not give the lie on the stand that they wanted him to give.

IMO <removing tin foil hat now>
-----------------------
IMO: Right. LA was conflicted up on that stand and that is why he was crying. Could the promise to C.M.A. have been that he would not testify against her? Like I posted, I think LA gave an ambivalent answer and JB was patting him on the back because while it wasn't what he really wanted, it left the interpretation up to the jurists. JB also patted LA on the back because he wants to convey to him that he thinks it's OK what he said--after all, JB doesn't want to lose what he perceives as cooperation by LA.

They all have had years to tell the truth so I'm now deciding that I'm not buying any of this.

YEP they sure have. 31 days, 6 months, 3 years. I really have a serious problem believing any of them. I also don't believe anyone on the DT.

IMO - Sure hope the SA shows me something with Lee's cross. At this moment - I'm feeling .... weird .... about this entire trial. Seems that I'm watching a well scripted and over rehearsed play and the only important thing I don't know is what the jury will do with this information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam