2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

Forensics from the items that were siezed after discovery of the remains. I think there may be a very telling story in what KC left behind (possibly even pointing to the where and how of the crime itself).

I want to see the ID taken from Casey's wallet, the toxicology tests on Caylee's hair, forensics on Casey's shoes, TL texts to/from Casey and his statements regarding his last conversations with Casey.

Oh, and everything about Mallory! I don't think anything has been released, has there?

I want to know if they think her hands and legs were duct taped. I also want to know exactly where on the skull the duct tape was found. Did it go all the way around her head or what?

Test msgs. between CA and KC in June. Text msgs. between TL and KC on the 15th of June and early am on the 16th of June. Hair and fiber results from duct tape found on the scene. Any evidence that may show whether tape was placed before or after the death.

Text messages between KC and Andy F. JWG posted back a while ago that KC had spent the night of June 30th (IIRC) at his house, but I got distracted with work (they will NOT leave me alone, can't they SEE I am posting on WS?) and never got back to why he said that or how he got that info.

Anyway, I would like to see what was texted between those two.

Ditto all of the above, and:

I want to see any evidence that indicates when and precisely how Caylee died, and/or any evidence as to when her remains were placed on Suburban.

I want to see everything that everyone has listed so far! :)

i want it all. mainly i want to know if this poor child suffered or not. i hope and pray that she did not see what her mommy was doing to her.

I would like to see the following:

* Toxicology reports on the hair
* More texts between Casey and her family (Mostly between she and Cindy)
* Results of the duct tape (if any prints were on it)
* A determination as to whether the tape on the skull is the SAME tape that was found at the A's home
* Casey's complete phone records detailing all her conversations
* DC's phone records because I want to know who was REALLY on the phone when he was searching those woods for Caylee
* Any other information regarding AL -- I don't think we've seen even half of what AL might have seen or heard
* Evidence of where Casey was actually going during the day when she claimed work

I really hope that now that death is on the table that Casey will just take a plea and tell her family what REALLY happened to Caylee. Its time for her to stop playing the victim and allow the REAL victim, Caylee, to rest in peace.

I want to see if they tested the ink on the diary to determine if that was actually written in 08 and not 03.

Obviously, if this is a dumb idea for a thread, mods, please remove and throw as far away as you can get it.

With the recent info about the soil from the shoes matching the soil from the dump site, I started thinking about other as yet unreleased evidence. I was wondering what item others were specifically waiting for. Personally, I'd like to see the toxicology results from the hair. I know the discussion about Zanny the Nanny being Xanax has fallen by the wayside, but I haven't abandoned it yet, especially after CAGA reminded us that KC had been using the term Zanny for a number of months before Caylee disappeared, and we all know Zanny is not a real person. This is specifically what I am waiting for in the tox report.

Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?

I want to know who was really on the phone when DC was searching in the woods.

I want to know who was really on the phone when DC was searching in the woods.

If I had to settle for only one item of evidence I too like you Lookyloo want to see the phone records for DC. I believe those records will tell a bigger story and perhaps help seal a conviction not just of Casey but include her mom too. I've always viewed Cindy as a desperate mother hen. She's livid with anger and would do whatever to help free her daughter. I think she was a link to DC's search. If that's proven to be true - Cindy should be in jail too!
jmo

I want to read a transcript of TL & KC's phone conversation the night of June 15/16th and I want a minute-by-minute report of what KC and TL did on June 16th and 17th.

I want to see TL description of the long phone conversation they had the night of June 15th

I want to know if they ever searched LA's house or car since he was the original "super sleuth"

I want to see everything that everyone has listed so far! :)
:clap::clap:LOL, I'm with you!

In addition, I'd like to know if the 1200 pictures allegedly found on the Anthony's Computer tower (as told to George by the FBI) have any significance or relavance to this case.

Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?

KC swore up until Dec 11th that Caylee was alive, she could feel it because she had that mother/daughter connection with her. Why would she be looking in the woods for Caylee in June and July?

im afraid to find out how caylee died..i dont think my heart could bear it if she suffered or was alive when that tape was placed ...i will not be able to stop picturing it in my head :( but if it helps convict her "mother" good for whatever they find out and have against her

KC swore up until Dec 11th that Caylee was alive, she could feel it because she had that mother/daughter connection with her. Why would she be looking in the woods for Caylee in June and July?

Did you forget that she was conducting her own "investigation"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back