LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh from the LPD public information officer. Mickey is not underneath any kind of vehicle in any picture or video. She was not observed being run over.

Now it's all a matter if you believe them or not

Did you ask if she was stopped on her bike, with her left forearm raised, in the bed of the truck?

I haven't heard of a press release dismissing this idea, so its obviously true.

Johnston turns int Louisiana ave. which leads to I-10

The tow truck was on Bertrand, headed toward Johnston. If they wanted to get to I10, they would have gone the other way on Bertrand, it's just a hop, skip and jump from I10.

Yes, Johnston does turn into Louisiana, which does lead to I10. But what a convoluted route that would have been! A tow truck, pulling a white truck, followed by six cop cars, all the way up Bertrand, onto Johnston, all the way down Johnston, all the way down Louisiana, and ONE person notices?

Not logical!

All the picture analysis makes me feel like I need glasses. All I see are vague blob-like smudges. Like, Person on bike vague blob shape...random blob that might be a person but also might be a bush. I did stare really hard at one of the recent photoshopped enhanced pictures and instead of seeing Mickey with her arm up I saw the face of Satan. What does that say about what I want to see? **sleeping with lights on tonight**

:floorlaugh:

http://www.christianmedia.us/images2/FacesSmokeNewJReyes.jpg
http://www.aidd.org/images/wtc-smoke-devil.jpg

Island hopper... U posted your enhanced pics? Do u recall what post #?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8035032&postcount=1090"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LA LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25[/ame]

Is this what you are looking for?

Did you ask if she was stopped on her bike, with her left forearm raised, in the bed of the truck?

I haven't heard of a press release dismissing this idea, so its obviously true.

;) I see what you did there :clap:

It's great to see Baton Rouge covering the story! I think it's important...especially since there has been very little coverage in BR.

agreed, i was very pleasantly surprised to see that. it wasn't on the "most popular" news channel, however

what if the guy at the gas station is the white figure above the olds, not MS. What if someone happened upon a black bike in the street, thought to self "FREE BIKE" and then had a closer look? What if someone was like "FREE BIKE WITH A FLATTENED WHEEL, RIGHT ON" and took it, only to see it in the news the next day? We don't know that girl and bike traveled together. We don't know what was meant by "the tire had significant damage"... how about if the tire was shot out? that's damage, right? that would slow a night rider down, and make them re-assess their options in a hurry. Does pepper spray have a color? I see a dark streak on a white door, running vertically in the truck pic going the same direction as MS. I also located 2 persons on Twtr pictured with the same gun, long, like a bike pump from the 80s, familiar with the area, taking Instagrams of their food late late at night, and early in the morn, in the area within blocks, and days of the abduction. They are also pictured with a white GMC truck, and in auto detailing facilities. GMC and Chevy could swap parts for years, think GMC Safari to Chevy Astro.. virtually identical.. a genius creep could mix and match. In Portland they do this with red toyota type trucks, remove the insignia, remove the logo from all locations... bam! just a RED TRUCK. I decided to contact University and La police with that stuff. can't post it here and it's purely circumstantial.. but I had to drop a dime.. with images.

BTW, I appreciate your work. A lot of us do.

As we move into week 4, we basically have nothing and we're probably getting punchy.

I like where you're going with this. I don't understand the images, but I understand what you've written. It's very interesting.

The tow truck was on Bertrand, headed toward Johnston. If they wanted to get to I10, they would have gone the other way on Bertrand, it's just a hop, skip and jump from I10.

Yes, Johnston does turn into Louisiana, which does lead to I10. But what a convoluted route that would have been! A tow truck, pulling a white truck, followed by six cop cars, all the way up Bertrand, onto Johnston, all the way down Johnston, all the way down Louisiana, and ONE person notices?

Not logical!

Sorry, didn't notice where on Bertrand anyone said the convoy was.

Hi y'all just want to clarify when I mentioned the "endangered runaways" in no way did I mean to imply that Mickey ran with them or had anything to do with their disappearance.
Rather, I was wondering if anyone thinks a perv(s) is(are) looking for young girls. As I posted, Mickey looks more like a teenager than a 21 yo. The old brain hurts from trying to think of all of the "where", "ifs", "whys". My thought is to go beyond the truck and think about other possibilities.

Fresh from the LPD public information officer. Mickey is not underneath any kind of vehicle in any picture or video. She was not observed being run over.

I'm feeling so sorry for LE right now!

I'm considering adding this to my sig.

oh, and i have a very amateur sleuth question

wouldn't anyone committing a crime wear latex gloves to avoid fingerprints?

All the picture analysis makes me feel like I need glasses. All I see are vague blob-like smudges. Like, Person on bike vague blob shape...random blob that might be a person but also might be a bush. I did stare really hard at one of the recent photoshopped enhanced pictures and instead of seeing Mickey with her arm up I saw the face of Satan. What does that say about what I want to see? **sleeping with lights on tonight**

I do wish that they would clarify, clear, or say anything at this point. I doubt they will. I also hope some of the picture analysis eventually leads to some clues (who knows-maybe it already has and we just don't know it yet).

oh man, i saw that scary face too! in the right front tire, thats when i knew it was time to stop looking at the blobs...and ditto about the lights, lol... :what:

so did they get ANYTHING from the bike? i know they aren't giving us any info but the results have to be back by now, right? it's been 2 weeks, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy