Discuss August 3rd Jail Visit with George

I am going to weigh in on this one! I found it disgusting, disturbing, and deranged that George was talking about future jobs for Casey and Lee in the missing kid finding business!! And I think on some level (the level of all things disgusting) what made it so hard for me to swallow was thinking that George was talking about PAID careers in the future for his offspring. I mean please.

Another thing I noticed in this video as with all of the other ones released...is that they literallly and figuratively seem to let their child get away with murder. ABSOLUTELY disgusting. If any tough love were being used by them I would be shocked. It makes "a day late and a dollar short" take on a whole new meaning to me

Its just completely and entirely SICKENING. And fake. Did I mention the overriding FAKENESS??

The crazed giggling is driving me crazy. I want to slap her. HARD.

And that constant fake sniffling, plus her constantly wiping away her invisible tears. Half the time her mind is elsewhere - scheming.

What was GA talking about "the thing that he did" that was already decided in a court room. Are there records or convictions out there on him? Just curious.
Could it be GA referring to his stint in LE and how cases he was involved in were handled? JMO

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

But at least he did TRY... which sort of negates the theory that the A's didn't try to get the truth out of her, like some have repeatedly said.

Thanks for the link PattyG!

So interesting to hear what he says after the interview...

His shrugging and facial expressions say it all...

Thanks for the link PattyG!

So interesting to hear what he says after the interview...

His shrugging and facial expressions say it all...

"I'm crazed, manic, full of shi--poopie, controlled by my wife and daughter and because Cindy is off doing something somewhere else can get a little mic time to show that I am NOT as impotent as the women in my family want to make me be. I can blabber about nothing just as good as my wife can and I know well enough to keep trying to suck up to people who want to give us money to help search for that little girl. I'm somebody, dangitall!! I'm here! I'm here!!!!"

"i'm crazed, manic, full of shi--poopie, controlled by my wife and daughter and because cindy is off doing something somewhere else can get a little mic time to show that i am not as impotent as the women in my family want to make me be. I can blabber about nothing just as good as my wife can and i know well enough to keep trying to suck up to people who want to give us money to help search for that little girl. I'm somebody, dangitall!! I'm here! I'm here!!!!"

word.

I don't because I think he is the most gifted liar in the bunch. Cindy and Casey are amateurs compared to him. He is honestly believable and sincere in his lies so much so that fact is indistinguishable from fiction as he talks.
I second that vote. :bang:

Casey really wanted to "come home" and keeps driving the conversation back to that.
Example: "Things would be SO MUCH EASIER if I was at home."

GA seemingly tries every angle to get her to speak with authorities or just tell what she knows and go for protective custody. Casey doesn't take the bait.

I also kinda think the reason she shrugs off GA's money offer for her commissary account and phones is because she wants him to GET HER OUT not simply put money in her account. :)

Is this the same jail she is in now? Like NG says to paraphrase, it's more like a luxury hotel then jail. Boy, the guilt trip she is using on her daddy is something else. Poor me, poor me that's all she thinks. Also, I have never seen anyone check their hands to see tears after they wipe their eyes like she does. What's that all about? And GA saying he will listen more than he used to and all he does is talk. LOL

I am going to weigh in on this one! I found it disgusting, disturbing, and deranged that George was talking about future jobs for Casey and Lee in the missing kid finding business!! And I think on some level (the level of all things disgusting) what made it so hard for me to swallow was thinking that George was talking about PAID careers in the future for his offspring. I mean please.
I haven't watched both parts of this visit completely, but what I kept hearing from GA was his excitement every time he mentioned something about the organizations, the benefit and the media. I was disturbed by how much he seemed to enjoy it.
I've tried to watch all the videos, but I just can't understand the way they all act. I would barely be able to talk. I certainly wouldn't go on about how cool the place was where they held the benefit. :banghead::banghead:

George is so obviously trying to convince Casey to tell the truth. Great try, George, but she's not going to crack.

George is really good - telling Casey how he came clean to Cindy about a number of things and how much better he feels now. "So many people love you, Casey" - insinuating that they will continue to love her no matter what she's done. Over and over, "Is there something you want to tell me, someone you'd rather talk to?" Using guilt - "Your mother is suffering."

Nice try.

Absolutely. I think he is trying to be the Nice Guy Cop so she'll lower her guard and confide in him.
Unfortunately, I think she is the equivalent of Hannibel Lecture, and his police skills are more suited for a Mayberry criminal.

If it's not something we've already heard of, I bet it's not anything too intense, otherwise the media would have been all over this?

Same, I don't think it's anything serious. Maybe a juvie record he told her about at some point.

Casey really wanted to "come home" and keeps driving the conversation back to that.
Example: "Things would be SO MUCH EASIER if I was at home."

GA seemingly tries every angle to get her to speak with authorities or just tell what she knows and go for protective custody. Casey doesn't take the bait.

I also kinda think the reason she shrugs off GA's money offer for her commissary account and phones is because she wants him to GET HER OUT not simply put money in her account. :)

I totally agree. She is smart enough a manipulator to not push too hard for her own agenda, but she stays on track and won't acknowledge anything relating to her staying in jail that might make it easier, she is clearly not accepting or discussing anything but her getting home.

I have to say this, this man is clearly mr sentimental in this video.

IDK, after watching their interaction...it's so different from the way she is with CA and LA....I think if GA tried a different approach he might be able to get something from her. How many of us ladies have ever seen our Daddy's cry? If so, how hard was it to watch? We know berating her just makes her defenses kick into overdrive. We know she could care less what CA has to say. She and LA, I think are done. But she can't even look at GA's eyes during actual conversation. It's fine when he's running through his speeches, but actual conversation seems to get to her...or am I seeing things??

IDK, after watching their interaction...it's so different from the way she is with CA and LA....I think if GA tried a different approach he might be able to get something from her. How many of us ladies have ever seen our Daddy's cry? If so, how hard was it to watch? We know berating her just makes her defenses kick into overdrive. We know she could care less what CA has to say. She and LA, I think are done. But she can't even look at GA's eyes during actual conversation. It's fine when he's running through his speeches, but actual conversation seems to get to her...or am I seeing things??

This is right along the same lines as I was thinking. GA just needs to change his tactics. If you can't get the information you want one way, try another. Continuing to walk on eggshells around her is just not going to change the results. And I agree, it needs to start with GA.

RAW video of George right AFTER visit with Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIxaDko34dU

I'm sorry but after watching his visit with her and then watching this video, I am leaning towards what a few folks have said about him ... he is a liar as well. although not as convincing in this video with all of the extraneous hand movements, shrugs, overly exagerated responses when he answers questions by media ... he's not being truthful at all.

WTF ... GA is talking about protective custody for the family?!?!? Yeah, ok, whatever ....

I haven't watched both parts of this visit completely, but what I kept hearing from GA was his excitement every time he mentioned something about the organizations, the benefit and the media. I was disturbed by how much he seemed to enjoy it.
I've tried to watch all the videos, but I just can't understand the way they all act. I would barely be able to talk. I certainly wouldn't go on about how cool the place was where they held the benefit. :banghead::banghead:

They've split responsibilities. Casey lays down the story as it must be told, Cindy is the voice, George handles the money, and Lee takes care of the investigation.

Casey's story: lies.
Cindy's voice: false.
George's money skills: non-existent.
Lee's sleuthing: meant to distract.

things I observed from the ga video

1. he keeps apologizing, almost like if i'm really sorry she'll tell him she's ok and we can go get her now.
2. hey beautiful, hey gorgeous, sorry guys my dad doesnt talk to me like that.
3. when ga tells kc that every night he goes outside and says caylee the moon and the stars, his voice cracked and kc was crying, this is when he should have said kc you have to tell us what you did or we cant help you anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back