NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nobody left in the dammed trailer anyway! One would hope that the trailer is being preserved for any evidence that may be inside.

Like what you do and appreciate the information and am asking really gently if you could post a link for the information - it saves everybody a lot of time and really shares the source of the information..

The same links many are using to find information...the Cumberland County Sheriff and Cumberland County Detention Center.

Sure .. have a go:

He was no help. I think it's a 3 or 5. He just said they are in the lobby not inside the elevator. Well duh I knew that. Men!!

He was no help. I think it's a 3 or 5. He just said they are in the lobby not inside the elevator. Well duh I knew that. Men!!

I'm thinking 3 or 5, too. Definitely not a 1 or a G (for ground floor).

Can anyone tell if the UP button or the DOWN button has been pushed?

Edit: looks like the DOWN button is lit up.

Can anyone recall the time at which MAM was first taken in or when he is first reported to have been back at his home or whereever, just trying to figure out how quickly he arrived back in Fayetteville...

:parrot:

Is it just me or are there other folks here that cannot stand Nancy Grace? And who is that freak of nature with the long dark hair & glasses she has on?

Gah, it's like a bad bad SNL skit.

It seems like there are major holes in pretty much any theory. I mean, why sell a child in a hotel with surveillance cameras and front desk staff? And if it wasn't a transaction, why bring her to the hotel to assault her?

And why did AD say she last saw Shaniya at 5:30 a.m.---roughly the time MAM would have left the trailer park if he drove straight to the hotel and showed up on camera at 6:11? Why did she try to finger Coe?

Why would she call 911 at 6:53 if she was in on it? Why not at least wait until MAM gave her the "all clear" signal?

And if MAM had Shaniya at the hotel to deliver her to a buyer, why did he take her with almost no clothes, in her sleeping shirt, with basically nothing? Why not at least have a big blanket to conceal her from witnesses?

I hope there are some answers but am more mindful now that these people were drug addled and also, maybe, just plain stupid!

It was already condemned. Seriously, I don't care.

I'm a little surprised that LE hasn't locked that trailer down and marked it as a possible crime scene. Get everyone out and go through that place with a fine toothed comb. Even if that is not where Shaniya died, surely there was a lot of stuff that went down there prior to her disappearance. I doubt Mommie Dearest has told what she's known all along.

Can you give Mr. jnTexas a big hug from me for trying??? .... lol

I zoomed way in, and it definitely looks like a 3 to me, and the "down" light is lit.

It seems like there are major holes in pretty much any theory. I mean, why sell a child in a hotel with surveillance cameras and front desk staff? And if it wasn't a transaction, why bring her to the hotel to assault her?

And why did AD say she last saw Shaniya at 5:30 a.m.---roughly the time MAM would have left the trailer park if he drove straight to the hotel and showed up on camera at 6:11? Why did she try to finger Coe?

Why would she call 911 at 6:53 if she was in on it? Why not at least wait until MAM gave her the "all clear" signal?

And if MAM had Shaniya at the hotel to deliver her to a buyer, why did he take her with almost no clothes, in her sleeping shirt, with basically nothing? Why not at least have a big blanket to conceal her from witnesses?

I hope there are some answers but am more mindful now that these people were drug addled and also, maybe, just plain stupid!

I'm with you on that last question. That was my first thought, too: carrying around a girl of Shaniya's size who is barely dressed through a hotel certainly doesn't seem DISCREET.

Shaniya's brother on Nancy Grace tonight. He looks like he is around 22 yrs or so. Said his mother died when he was 10 yrs old. Shaniya's dad is his dad and he is also black. He said they never would have allowed Shaniya to go to her mothers if they had known about the invironment she was going to live in. It doesn't sound like anyone checked out the mobile or anything else. The dad's sister was shown on Nancy...probably from a news clip but she didn't say where she dropped Shaniya off at. She said that Shaniya said "I love you aunt Carry and I'll see you soon." The poor aunt had to cut the interview off because she couldn't talk anymore. She has been the mother figure in this little girl's life.

Haven't see hide nor hair of the girlfriend of the dad. I hope she is being supportive of him because he sure needs that.

I am brain dead from it all. Looks like a 3 on the inside wall. Maybe only down button lit up? They need to turn them loose and let Carey get what they need. I think she could.

This has nothing to do with sleuthing really, but as a mom to a 3 yr old little girl, i am sick to my stomach at what this child had to endure before she was murdered. I say let the "mom" and MAM out in general population in prison...justice will be servedfor sure then!

The same links many are using to find information...the Cumberland County Sheriff and Cumberland County Detention Center.

Hi lbminnesota :)

It would be great if you could provide a link when you are stating something you know to have happened or is happening, etc. We would all appreciate it. Thanks so much.

That is when I tell mine "It is a good thing you are pretty".
I asked mine for help with a NC map and he told me something equally as obvious and not what I had asked at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie