REVISIT Caylee's biological father/Reverse DNA Profile**MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that this pic is JP Chatt?

I hadn't heard that name with this picture, so I went digging to make sure I had the right picture of Ryan P. I found pics of J.P. Chatt on the old Casey and Ricardo thread (post #4). I'd like to copy and bring that post over here with the pictures, but I am not sure how to do that. I am going to try below by quoting, cutting and copying. Hope it works! :) The J.P. Chatt shown is these pics below doesn't seem like the guy in the photo listed as Ryan and Caylee, imo. Maybe a mix up of names?? Not sure.

First photo is Ricardo (right) and JP (left).

l_567a117b4129e166519e821290035fe6.jpg

Next few photos are of JP (mentioned in one of the 911 tapes, I believe. Casey said she had been staying at "Amy and JP's.):
l_decc0bbeeaaa84c8fa6f0d90e3592753.jpg

613977697_l.jpg

613971803_l.jpg

l_9902f2c7188fc5dc9d75dc63604f625a.jpg

I think the baby looks more like JP than anyone so far (Jesse, Jesus, Ricardo).

Attachments

• Ryan and Caylee.jpg
    Ryan and Caylee.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 39
I hadn't heard that name with this picture, so I went digging to make sure I had the right picture of Ryan P. I found pics of J.P. Chatt on the old Casey and Ricardo thread (post #4). I'd like to copy and bring that post over here with the pictures, but I am not sure how to do that. I am going to try below by quoting, cutting and copying. Hope it works! :) The J.P. Chatt shown is these pics below doesn't seem like the guy in the photo listed as Ryan and Caylee, imo. Maybe a mix up of names?? Not sure.

I think Caylee looked more like Cindy than anyone else...maybe the defense will name Cindy as the father, that's about as believable as their opening statement.
Also, I love seeing that pic of RP-hawt.

I think Caylee looked more like Cindy than anyone else...maybe the defense will name Cindy as the father, that's about as believable as their opening statement.

Lol, I agree....both about the believably of the opening statement and your opinion of RP! :floorlaugh:

Oh god these poor guys having to have this speculation on the internet for all eternity. I feel so bad for them. Every employer ever will google them and find out they once knew ICA. Everyone, in fact - not just the men. There but for the grace of god..

I think one reason the one guy looks so much like Caylee MAY be that he's got a lot of babyfat still. Someone has to be the father of course - but man I just feel for these guys. One bad teenage mistake and you're marked for life.

When I saw the picture of Ryan P. (we called him Porch Guy at first as he remained unidentified for a long time), I thought he must be the bio. Caylee resembles him imo.

Later KC slipped to LE and said that she hadn't seen Caylee's father's parents since she was a little girl. After that, Ryan pointed out that he and KC have known each other since they were little kids. Another factor is that I think he's a year or two younger than KC which is something CA brought up at one time.

For whatever reason, if it is him, he's not coming forward.

I read somewhere that she would have graduated in 2005. Either way, she got pregnant soon after turning 18, so she was still not frequenting bars and having random one night stands with strangers she met there.

She would have gotten pregnant around late Nov or early Dec of 2004. She would have turned 18 in March of 2004 and was finished (without graduating) with HS in June of 2004.

Do you have a link to the paternity test results that rule GA out as Caylee's father?

There's a dna chart on GA somewhere in the discovery. No paternity test.
If his chart is correct, we figured out he didn't match Caylee often enough to be her father.

There is a thread here too that shows the work. Maybe search for alleles or DNA. I'll take a quick look but have to get some shut eye.
I found it rather quickly - here's a single post I worked on but you may want to look at the whole thread as well.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5675122&postcount=1056"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George[/ame]

There's a dna chart on GA somewhere in the discovery. No paternity test.
If his chart is correct, we figured out he didn't match Caylee often enough to be her father.

There is a thread here too that shows the work. Maybe search for alleles or DNA. I'll take a quick look but have to get some shut eye.
I found it rather quickly - here's a single post I worked on but you may want to look at the whole thread as well.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Woe, I know the FBI definitively stated Lee was excluded, and I thought they did the same with George-No? I'll look to be sure-On the one hand, I thought they eliminated them both, on the other hand I remember Lee moreso than GA, so maybe you're right....
ETA-I cannot find anything in the Google-y on George, so you're right, I suppose. I am sooooo lazy to look anymore and it's only been 5 minutes of looking...

If Caylee's father is alive I hope he never realizes it.Could you imagine the devastation he and his family would feel never knowing about Caylee while she was alive.Caylee was a beautiful child who deserved the love of her dad and Paternal family ICA stole that away from her IMO.Even if Caylee's dad was deceased ICA should have shared Caylee with his Family.MOO but if ICA could have gotten social security benefits she would have.

She would have gotten pregnant around late Nov or early Dec of 2004. She would have turned 18 in March of 2004 and was finished (without graduating) with HS in June of 2004.

Kio and, IIRC, BrittanyS described KC in high school as being so attached to any guy with a pulse that they lost track of who her boyfriends were.

However, she didn't have to be at bars or be sleeping with several guys to get pregnant. I got pregnant at 18, and it wasn't in a bar, near a bar, or with someone I found in a bar-and it was with my first and only boyfriend at the time. But I WANTED my daughter. IMO, she did not and so why tell anyone who it might be if Caylee was bound for disposal via abortion (which I believe she could not afford on her own), adoption to Kio (as if a 19 year old should adopt from a 19 year old) or in a trash can anyway?

Could be anyone. I've spoken to a guy that went to HS with KC. He described her as a " buck wild party girl." He elaborated but, I will not say here.
Maybe there is the possibility she doesn't know either.

Do you have a link to the paternity test results that rule GA out as Caylee's father?

Valhall's "About Caylee’s Parentage"
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2009/10/31/about-caylees-parentage/

:nono: see Valhall's article above..
Ugh, now I have Maury's voice in my head saying "Cindy, you are not the father" :sigh:

what if he were married when he and Casey had a one time affair? What if she became pregnant, and she demanded money for an abortion or support after she found out? What if he didn't want his wife to know about Casey or a baby? What if she found out his real name and where he lived and threatened to tell his wife or go to the police if he didn't help her financially, and also tell them he raped her? She's a good liar.

What if he never told her his real name, but she found out and told him if he didn't support her and Caylee she'd go to the police and tell him he raped her. What if she found out where he lived. What if she threatened to expose him and he's a well known personality, or a politician, and didn't want to get mixed up with Casey or the situation, but when she started harassing him, and threatened to ruin his career and his marriage, he decided to do something about it. And perhaps he knew the right people to help him. Maybe he indirectly threatened her and now she's afraid to tell the truth. Maybe he knows a few important people.

What if .........? What if she then went away to find him. I've thought there might have been a real father for sometime mixed up in all this. Remember Fatal Attraction? A bit of a difference, but a crazy woman trying to blackmail a one time lover.

what if he were married when he and Casey had a one time affair? What if she became pregnant, and she demanded money for an abortion or support after she found out? What if he didn't want his wife to know about Casey or a baby? What if she found out his real name recently, and where he lived and threatened to tell his wife or go to the police if he didn't help her financially, and also tell them he raped her? She's a good liar.

What if he never told her his real name, but she found out recently and told him if he didn't support her and Caylee she'd go to the police and tell him he raped her. What if she found out where he lived, which is why she was running all over the place. What if she threatened to expose him and he's a well known personality, or a politician, and didn't want to get mixed up with Casey or the situation, but when she started harassing him, and threatened to ruin his career and his marriage, he decided to do something about it. And perhaps he knew the right people to help him. Maybe he has indirectly threatened her and she's afraid to tell the truth. Maybe he knows a few important people.

What if .........? What if she went away to find him. I've thought there might have been a real father for sometime mixed up in all this. Remember Fatal Attraction? A bit of a difference, but a crazy woman trying to blackmail a one time lover.

We know where the "all over the place" was. It was mostly back and forth between home, and Tony's apartment. So the guy that she was threatening/was threatening her, was close by. So far, I have seen evidence of Casey being afraid of anyone! Remember how she handled a room full of experienced detectives? lol Everyone is afraid of her!

Nah, I don't think there was some unknown person involved in any way.

We know where the "all over the place" was. It was mostly back and forth between home, and Tony's apartment. So the guy that she was threatening/was threatening her, was close by. So far, I have seen evidence of Casey being afraid of anyone! Remember how she handled a room full of experienced detectives? lol Everyone is afraid of her!

Nah, I don't think there was some unknown person involved in any way.

You just never know though, it is a possibility. I have always had a hard time with the fact that no one knows who the father is, or so they say.:banghead:

It could have made a good DT story but probably if there was a biodad to blame they would have blamed him already. Either it's someone beyond the shadow of a doubt with a rock solid alibi or Casey doesn't know who it is.

If Casey found out who the father was, and where he worked or where he lived, it could have been the reason she took Caylee with her when she went to confront him.

But when she got there, he decided to preserve his reputation and threatened to either kill Casey or the child if she didn't shut up. She continued her threats. When the child went missing, Casey was frightened, and afraid to tell the truth to protect her own life.

We won't know unless she takes the stand, and even then, she might be afraid to tell who he is.

If Casey found out who the father was, and where he worked or where he lived, it could have been the reason she took Caylee with her when she went to confront him.

But when she got there, he decided to preserve his reputation and threatened to either kill Casey or the child if she didn't shut up. She continued her threats. When the child went missing, Casey was frightened, and afraid to tell the truth to protect her own life.

We won't know unless she takes the stand, and even then, she might be afraid to tell who he is.

and he broke into her house to do those searches, steal Caylees Pooh blanket back in May, stole a laundry bag, placed Caylees body in her trunk and forced Casey to drive around with it?

and he broke into her house to do those searches, steal Caylees Pooh blanket back in May, stole a laundry bag, placed Caylees body in her trunk and forced Casey to drive around with it?

...and told Casey to sleep around, party, shop, get a tattoo...

then at trial, blame her dad? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members