NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will absolutely watch for the first buds. How do I post a pic on here?? :)

Personally, the only peace I gather from this case is that I believe ultimately justice is done... whether here on earth or elsewhere. And preferably both. :)
I am not savvy with attaching any pictures on this site. but it is done by others. ask a MOD. :waitasec:

I am not savvy with attaching any pictures on this site. but it is done by others. ask a MOD. :waitasec:

Open a post like you normally would.
Click on the paperclip on the top row of the tool bar.
You will get a pop up window that is pretty easy to navigate.
There is a size limit, but that is listed there as well.

I will absolutely watch for the first buds. How do I post a pic on here?? :)

Personally, the only peace I gather from this case is that I believe ultimately justice is done... whether here on earth or elsewhere. And preferably both. :)

Oh, I wish I felt like you do!! I have become so terribly cynical. After watching so many get away with horrible, dispicable actions I sometimes feel there is no justice. It is so depressing....

I cant wait to see your flowers!!

Oh, I wish I felt like you do!! I have become so terribly cynical. After watching so many get away with horrible, dispicable actions I sometimes feel there is no justice. It is so depressing....

I cant wait to see your flowers!!

Suzyq, I can plant some flowers for you too if you'd like. I understand how you feel. :((

Open a post like you normally would.Click on the paperclip on the top row of the tool bar.
You will get a pop up window that is pretty easy to navigate.
There is a size limit, but that is listed there as well.
I opened the post and..... I am looking for that paper clip, I know where it would be on my e-mail cant find it on here...
I'll keep of working on this THANK YOU :blowkiss:

I opened the post and..... I am looking for that paper clip, I know where it would be on my e-mail cant find it on here...
I'll keep of working on this THANK YOU :blowkiss:

We may have our preferences set differently.
If at the bottom of the post there is a "go advanced" button that is the difference. Click on go advanced and your paperclip will be on the toolbar at the top of the post.

To "attach" a photo.

Click on "Go Advanced" which is next to "Post Quick Reply" right under the message box.

Look at the toolbar at the top of the message. This is where you see the place to change Fonts, Size, A (color change) Smiles, Paper Clip, etc. Click on my picture attachment to see where the paperclip is located on the toolbar.

Click on Paper Clip
Pop Up Box "Pops" Up
Select Browse
Look for the folder where you have your pictures
Select the file for the picture you want to upload to WS
Select Open
Select Upload
The name of your picture file should show up under "Current Attachments" in the Pop Up Box
Close Pop Up Box

Scroll down just below message box and look for:
Additional Options
Right under Additional Options you will see
Miscellaneous Options and then see ATTACH FILES
If you see the file name for your picture ... you did it!

Write your message in the message box and then hit "Submit Reply" and your picture should show up in the lower left hand corner of your message.

Attachments

• PaperClip.JPG
    PaperClip.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
To "attach" a photo.

Click on "Go Advanced" which is next to "Post Quick Reply" right under the message box.

Look at the toolbar at the top of the message. This is where you see the place to change Fonts, Size, A (color change) Smiles, Paper Clip, etc. Click on my picture attachment to see where the paperclip is located on the toolbar.

Click on Paper Clip
Pop Up Box "Pops" Up
Select Browse
Look for the folder where you have your pictures
Select the file for the picture you want to upload to WS
Select Open
Select Upload
The name of your picture file should show up under "Current Attachments" in the Pop Up Box
Close Pop Up Box

Scroll down just below message box and look for:
Additional Options
Right under Additional Options you will see
Miscellaneous Options and then see ATTACH FILES
If you see the file name for your picture ... you did it!

Write your message in the message box and then hit "Submit Reply" and your picture should show up in the lower left hand corner of your message.

WOW thanks Patty.. :)
for the step by step....it is so helpful for ding bats like me.
This post I have to save for when I need to link a pix. :dance:

I am sorry everyone failed you Shaniya--every single person let you down. You are worth so much more...

:parrot:
Kiki That is worth repeating...

I generally like that Dr Robi, she has helped some parents who didn't have a clue but - once again, saying AD may not have had maternal feelings (and the fact that Brad said it was time for her to learn to be a mother...) just disgusts me. You don't have to be a mother - to know you don't hand over a baby for sex.

I literally got sick reading the documents. I realized when MM was arrested and mug shot, he had that smug azz smile on his face. It was after he had handed over his cell phone with the pictures...

The photos have a time stamp, if they weren't taken during the time Shaniya was (at least) living with AD, there would have been no reason to assume they were Shaniya

Those LEOs are to be commended for the fact the could still stand and be photographed..... and that he can still pee standing up... I couldn't do it.

Brad changing his story from; I wanted her (AD) to step up to the plate - to AD asked to be a mother, I thought she was sincere - This was after he hired an atty wasn't it? He is as involved in CYA as the rest of them.

If AD asked for her child - (I still do not believe this) he was trying to prevent a custody battle blah, blah, blah. I cannot see a judge letting her have custody! Nope not after 4+ years, not after a drug raid on the house she was living in, not with CPS already involved, while she and her son were actually homeless and crashing at her sister's illegally. On the other hand, if Brad decided (as he claimed over and over) to put his child in that house, he is guilty as the rest of them, of child endangerment. I wish he was being prosecuted - along with the rest. I still can't scrape together an oz of sympathy for the jerk.

Wasn't MM, Brenda's former boyfriend? Wasn't he known to hang at that house? Brad's son mentioned knowing him? And yet the 7 year old doesn't know him???

AD should rot for telling her son "she is supposed to be with you."

Shaniya Lil Angel in Heaven, I am so sorry that this happened to you. No lil 5 year old baby should ever know what you know.
I am so sorry the people you loved so much did not prevent this from happening, did not keep you safe. They were not worthy of the love you gave. None of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LCoastMom... my feelings as well
12.gif

So we will weep
crying.gif
together...

...yet praise God Shaniya is now where there is no more pain, no more sorrow, no more fear or tears...

...as we await some form of earthly justice, we can trust God's justice and judgment is excellent :prayer:

...taking comfort that you Shaniya (((baby girl))) finally know the comfort, safety, and perfect love for which you've always longed...
teu06.gif

...while thanking you for showing us and teaching us so much about love, what a true gift and treasure every child is... :baby:

...and lastly, we'll hold our all own little dear ones a little closer... :grouphug:

i just wanted to add that this case touched me more than any other. i have followed many and i had to take a break away from all current events when this happened. this is one little girl that i thought about every night when i went to bed no matter what else was on my mind. this is a little girl that made me cry over somebody i've never met when i usually get up and walk away before the tears come. i hope that the people responsible for the torture of this beautiful baby suffer each and every day for the rest of their lives and may they live long miserable, painful lives and suffer 10 times what she did daily. and while i don't wish this on her father, i can't help but put some blame on him. how do you drop your child off in a place like that when you have such a nice home and not know or check on the living conditions? did you never call to speak with her? did you never go back and check on her? did you not ask for visitation? i dont' understand, so in my eyes i feel he does share some of the responsibility although not to the extent of the pain i wish upon the monsters that are behind bars. living with the guilt of what he did should be enough for him.

i just wanted to add that this case touched me more than any other. i have followed many and i had to take a break away from all current events when this happened. this is one little girl that i thought about every night when i went to bed no matter what else was on my mind. this is a little girl that made me cry over somebody i've never met when i usually get up and walk away before the tears come. i hope that the people responsible for the torture of this beautiful baby suffer each and every day for the rest of their lives and may they live long miserable, painful lives and suffer 10 times what she did daily. and while i don't wish this on her father, i can't help but put some blame on him. how do you drop your child off in a place like that when you have such a nice home and not know or check on the living conditions? did you never call to speak with her? did you never go back and check on her? did you not ask for visitation? i dont' understand, so in my eyes i feel he does share some of the responsibility although not to the extent of the pain i wish upon the monsters that are behind bars. living with the guilt of what he did should be enough for him.
I agree with almost all of your post accept one thing BBM.. No = not enough at all..:no: :no: :no:
AD gave the child to a perp and is in jail.
He gave the child to a prostitute junkie Mom = That is not OK at all and guilt is not enough at all.
...My Very Strong Opinion.

This is just a theory I have:
He was in Iraq, he is now working in the oil industry...
MOO - he is getting special favor.
I have no idea what I am saying...I am just sensing something funky... :waitasec:

Kiki That is worth repeating...

I generally like that Dr Robi, she has helped some parents who didn't have a clue but - once again, saying AD may not have had maternal feelings (and the fact that Brad said it was time for her to learn to be a mother...) just disgusts me. You don't have to be a mother - to know you don't hand over a baby for sex.

I literally got sick reading the documents. I realized when MM was arrested and mug shot, he had that smug azz smile on his face. It was after he had handed over his cell phone with the pictures...

The photos have a time stamp, if they weren't taken during the time Shaniya was (at least) living with AD, there would have been no reason to assume they were Shaniya

Those LEOs are to be commended for the fact the could still stand and be photographed..... and that he can still pee standing up... I couldn't do it.

Brad changing his story from; I wanted her (AD) to step up to the plate - to AD asked to be a mother, I thought she was sincere - This was after he hired an atty wasn't it? He is as involved in CYA as the rest of them.

If AD asked for her child - (I still do not believe this) he was trying to prevent a custody battle blah, blah, blah. I cannot see a judge letting her have custody! Nope not after 4+ years, not after a drug raid on the house she was living in, not with CPS already involved, while she and her son were actually homeless and crashing at her sister's illegally. On the other hand, if Brad decided (as he claimed over and over) to put his child in that house, he is guilty as the rest of them, of child endangerment. I wish he was being prosecuted - along with the rest. I still can't scrape together an oz of sympathy for the jerk.

Wasn't MM, Brenda's former boyfriend? Wasn't he known to hang at that house? Brad's son mentioned knowing him? And yet the 7 year old doesn't know him???

AD should rot for telling her son "she is supposed to be with you."

Shaniya Lil Angel in Heaven, I am so sorry that this happened to you. No lil 5 year old baby should ever know what you know.
I am so sorry the people you loved so much did not prevent this from happening, did not keep you safe. They were not worthy of the love you gave. None of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:clap::clap::clap::clap: GREAT POST..

:dance::dance::dance: I love your passion.

LCoastMom... my feelings as well
12.gif

So we will weep
crying.gif
together...

...yet praise God Shaniya is now where there is no more pain, no more sorrow, no more fear or tears...

...as we await some form of earthly justice, we can trust God's justice and judgment is excellent :prayer:

...taking comfort that you Shaniya (((baby girl))) finally know the comfort, safety, and perfect love for which you've always longed...
teu06.gif

...while thanking you for showing us and teaching us so much about love, what a true gift and treasure every child is... :baby:

...and lastly, we'll hold our all own little dear ones a little closer... :grouphug:

Right on girl...:angel:

But we here at WS know to keep our children a little closer,
but from reading the new stories here every day I am heart sick.
I wonder what we can do to make awareness a movement.
I wonder what we can do to take the haze off so many parents eyes.
They seem to think like that poor Madelyn's parent who went to dinner
and got home to find a child missing.

This past week I was out with some friends at a restaurant where a couple was talking
about their kids 7 year old twins and one 11 year old...
I asked where they are and they told me the 11 year old is baby sitting them. :eek:

NO my friend..... awareness is not happening out there in the world :(
not really - that is why we get sick new stories every day.
So sad :( :( :(
And the fact that I read here makes them think that I am strange :waitasec:

Just showing my continued prayers and thoughts for Shaniya. And still waitin for MAM's and AD's next court dates. I still think of this angel daily and will never be at peace over what happened to her but I'm glad I can come here to see others feel the same way and know others are pulling for her justice.

Rest in peace sweet child!

Just showing my continued prayers and thoughts for Shaniya. And still waitin for MAM's and AD's next court dates. I still think of this angel daily and will never be at peace over what happened to her but I'm glad I can come here to see others feel the same way and know others are pulling for her justice.

Rest in peace sweet child!

Me too.

Shaniya, you are FAR from forgotten. I know you are playing happily now in a safe place. You might also have made a new friend yesterday, who will take care of you as you should have been taken care of here on earth. His name is Richard. Say hello to him for me!

Peace, baby girl. We will not stop, until we make this stop.

Right on girl...:angel:

But we here at WS know to keep our children a little closer,
but from reading the new stories here every day I am heart sick.
I wonder what we can do to make awareness a movement.
I wonder what we can do to take the haze off so many parents eyes.
They seem to think like that poor Madelyn's parent who went to dinner
and got home to find a child missing.

This past week I was out with some friends at a restaurant where a couple was talking
about their kids 7 year old twins and one 11 year old...
I asked where they are and they told me the 11 year old is baby sitting them. :eek:

NO my friend..... awareness is not happening out there in the world :(
not really - that is why we get sick new stories every day.
So sad :( :( :(
And the fact that I read here makes them think that I am strange :waitasec:

I wholeheartedly agree!!! I STILL see people taking risks with their children, and thats why I am always talking about the cases that we all know here on WS. They think I am a bit "off", a little paranoid and a "worrywart". Good! I would rather be like that then going through life with my head in the sand! Let's face it, our children are NOT safe in this world! There are sick, evil people out there that are dying to get their hands on our children, and believe me, until someone proves otherwise, the law seems to favor THEM!

I can close my eyes and just imagine all the little Valentines Shaniya should be getting from her classmates and people that Love her and it makes me so sad then the anger comes .. it is a vicious circle isn't it ...... Well here is a Valentine For Shaniya....

29cvs75.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members