GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love them to get MRIs of this guys brain... Before he's executed;)
My money is on frontal lobe damage.

Would that make a difference to any of you regarding your personal feelings about him?

For me it doesn't. He's still defective and needs to be put down like a rabid dog. For him as much as us.
He would be equal to the rabid dog where as I thought less of him than the dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that make a difference to any of you regarding your personal feelings about him?

For me it doesn't. He's still defective and needs to be put down like a rabid dog. For him as much as us.
He would be equal to the dog where as I thought less of him than the dog.

nope still say he is evil

WTF? Is that JR's mom who is talking to him right now? :waitasec:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/livenow?id=9480642

Is anyone, including parents, allowed to approach a convicted killer like that? I saw the blond haired woman and assumed it had to be a lady from the defense team? I mean where is the glass table separating guilty from visitor and the phones to record everything? What if mom passed him another shank or as another poster calls it another *advertiser censored*?:floorlaugh:

It is up to us and it is up to me to fight my base nature in wanting JR gone off this earth.

OT I still have to ask God why water doesn't taste good. Like Coke zero. And what purpose do cockroaches serve? And did He have to make feet so funny looking?

And why do we have to have fleas? Is there something different beyond the universe we can see? Why do all these matters have to be so weighty?

What made me ill was what the 2nd PA was impling re:
he bit off chunks of flesh and they searched for them and found no trace.
I think the implication was that he ate them...
I do feel ill...

He would be equal to the rabid dog where as I thought less of him than the dog.

I would wonder how bad the damage is and how much was he able to recognize and stop if he wanted to. Until we know how to 'fix' frontal lobe damage, he remains what he is. No hope to redeem. IMO

My remark is towards the video of Teghan, and also the fingernail pulled out, the whipping with cat o nine tails, etc. That video reminded me so much of POW videos from way back in the Vietnam days. The VC would make prisoners stand with their arms outstretched, repeating stuff. It looked and sounded to me like typical torture routine, if that's how it's referred to. Horrible torture methods used by countries not bound by the Geneva convention. JMO

Good quote! He explained that if the State fulfills the requirements for a DP decision then the State is entitled to the DP sentence. And he listed each point of proof.

IMO, he wanted to put the jurors' minds at ease that their decision isn't a moral judgement on them of “good” or “bad” but rather what the justice system demands. In other words, no guilt, just justice on autopilot.

That's an important point. I'd happily give JR a lethal injection right now – sitting comfortably at my computer. Totally different set of emotions and responsibilities in the jury box.

MOO

Very good, MsMarple. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Yes.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 46s
#JonathanRichardson attny Jonathan Broun now giving closing arguments in sentencing phase. Asks for mercy,says LWOP is right punishment

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
#JonathanRichardson defense: "Today we are not asking for forgiveness or leniency ...Instead, today, we're asking for mercy."

This is the part I can't figure out. He took her to the hospital and said she fell out of the bed. He HAD TO KNOW that her injuries were FAR FAR FAR worse than anyone could EVER get falling out of the bed. I know he tried to "escape" from the hospital, so maybe that part didn't hit him until he got there? I just don't understand what he was thinking was going to happen. She was clinging to life, had almost 200 wounds, broken arms, etc and he thought someone was going to buy the "falling off the bed" story? He is indeed a special kind of stupid.

I am very relieved he is that special kind of stupid. He might have gotten away with everything he did if he just made her disappear.

is the video on part I or II???

:doh: I misunderstood you. Do you mean the video of Teghan? I haven't seen it posted yet. WRAL has pt one and pt 2 but those are before the video of Teghan.

What made me ill was what the 2nd PA was impling re:
he bit off chunks of flesh and they searched for them and found no trace.
I think the implication was that he ate them...
I do feel ill...

That's what I thought he was implying...he is truly a sick,sadistic .

Mercy my *advertiser censored**!!! He deserves no more mercy than he gave Teghan. In my opinion the needle is too quick, too merciful for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member