Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also to show that the car didn't smell on the 24th, and that there was no body in the trunk

George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.

Message left to Craig's List, orlando craigslist > politics, 10 hours ago:

JOSE BAEZ SON,casey anthony, ex cop, and lee anthony, bebo (craig mc candless! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-793243686@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 10:18AM EDT

will anyone speak up for this child ?

google this name ( craig mc candless ) link that has uneven letters!

scroll down and look at the connection that everyone has been look for !

will anyone help investigate this on this childs soul!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 793243686

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pol/793243686.html
===================================

I wish I could figure this cryptic stuff out! I did find Craig McCandless on the Bebo site, and it seems that he is possibly into some "Fight Club" stuff? Do they have those in Orlando? I was unable to put anything together.
Like we need anymore mystery!

It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?
Because Casey never really moved. She moved around but never actually moved out. Kinda like a gypsy.

wow not my kids... that is just draining in doing that post and thinking this.. I sat here today and tried to put my brain in a casey mode but with no luck.. to old and just couldn't do it.. thank you.. I know it was hard on you..

It just seems to fit. But the 16th confuses me. If that was the day Casey and Caylee were to venture out on their own, moving out, as they sometimes say, then why does George report that Casey told him as they were leaving that she might not be home that night because of working late?

Well, we know that isn't accurate cause she wasn't working! But, maybe she didn't know the how and when? Shoot - maybe she was just thinking she'd be out late partying and didn't know/care where she was going to leave Caylee. Or...maybe she had "plans" already?:eek:

George said Casey was adamant that he not open the trunk. He said he would get the spare key. Casey then went and opened the trunk. We don't know exactly how close George got to the open trunk. He was aware that the gas cans were in the trunk. This was 4 hours after he made the police report that the gas cans were stolen. He did not know until he was on TV that after he made the police report he called Cindy and told her. Cindy called Casey. Casey shows up with the gas cans. George didn't know Cindy had called Casey and told her.
Good try but there are kinks.

Corroboration in what form?

Corroboration that George made an LE report of stolen gas cans on the 24th and it wasn't just a recent media statement. An LE report on the stolen gas cans exists.

Most often in matters of crime or anytime one is an eyewitness to anything—normally the first things that they espouse is closer to the truth than say if they had time to speak with an 81-year old woman…if you're with my drift here….

Something very interesting for me to follow up on is this business with George telling LE and subsequently the world that "Friends of the family saw Caylee" at an Outlet Center or shopping mall on the county line.

Given that Orlando is just about land locked is it safe to say that there are four separate counties that border Orlando. One county to the North, South, East, and West?

If any one could find the time or opportunity could they or would they please write out the four joining counties? Matter of fact, if there is a particular place that one knows George is referencing could you please allude to it? Thanking everyone in advance,

Leviosa :blowkiss:

Casey is at the house on the 24th, the not wanting him in the trunk does happen but he drops it and doesn't go into the trunk, on the 15th of July he gets the car back, opens the trunk, cans are there, car stinks and he puts the cans back because he filed that police report. That would make his 24th story partially true, like most lies are, and makes sense that Casey didn't want him in there. Just a theory

Like we need anymore mystery!

I went here the other night and the 18th picture looks to be casey.. since I was on the site with pics of the person putting names on pics calling casey a horse.. with her teeth showing.. and thats how i could tell it was casey on this cryptic site.. pic is really small and won't enlarge..

Heard tonight on NG that Cindy is disputing the phone company records and George made a preposterous statement about a family/persons that are being watched that he says kidnapped Caylee. Boy, if this family knows the exact location of Caylee I would have a SWAT team over there immediately to bust the doors down. I think both GP's are falling apart at the seams. They have to be to be making the statements I heard on NG tonight. :eek:
I had mentioned a couple of times earlier that regardless of why GP said what he did I found it irresponsible to claim that there were these dangerous "kidnappers" loose in the area (for all we know ANY area because he didn't state where they were). My goodness can you imagine if you lived around there (I know some do)? Now you have to worry about kidnappers who steal sweet children!! I also said that LE should put a stop to that kind of talk. It's likely to scare and incite the general public. JMO

Bold is mine. George stated that Casey told him she had not talked to her Mom that day.

Bold is mine. George stated that Casey told him she had not talked to her Mom that day.

Well, Casey may have, but Casey lies. The "George found out on TV and looked surprised at Cindy" has been previously discussed in these threads, but I don't remember which one.

Trying to keep up with this case, so I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anything think that Cindy suspected Casey of stealing the gas cans, so she rang Casey up and told her to get them back there asap, as her Dad had reported them stolen?

Because Casey never really moved. She moved around but never actually moved out. Kinda like a gypsy.

I believe that too. She was a couch critter.

And the gas cans.. George initially made it appear that his neighbor took them but I don't remember where this proof is. His words were "they came back to me" but he didn't volunteer how. I thought immediately that they were brought back via Casey's car the day they picked the car up.

The gas cans being stolen wasn't volunteered information to LE in the beginning because they didn't want others to think ill of their Casey. It was after the police report was posted online that LE went in and started asking questions. That's when George came up with the June 24th date that Casey was at the house, the wedge and that 9 yards of bullsnot. I just really believe that was all made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3