Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when the photo rights were sold I was thinking how lucky these people were to even have the picture of their missing child aired on national news.If they were really trying to get her back they would have been willing to pay the national media for showing her pics.How many parents of missing children would give their right arm to have the childs photos shown on national tv?Instead the pictures were hawked as a commodity.
This is no different. There are parents of missing children who would love to know what happened to their child.To be able to have a service for them and lay them to rest.To be able to throw the t-shirts away because they are no longer needed.At each and every turn this family does the unexpected.They just have a way of alienating the public with every decision they make.

Now the shirts are souveniors. And technically, it was always a sham, Caylee was never really missing, her mother always knew where she was. I just can't ever get the image out of my head of the very first night when LE became involved, and they suposedly emptied Kc's wallet out, and her mother snatched up all the cash she could grab. That pretty much set the tone for this whole thing, IMO. Says a lot, at least to me.

Alot of them do stop working until they can heal , John Walsh stopped his career and started a new one helping to change laws and he has done so much for missing and murdered children, Mark Lundsford and his parents were accused all over the place when his daughter was missing.These and many more have taken their heartbreak and fought back making a difference for all of us and our children and grandchildren. I do not see how the Anthonys are living like celebrities.IMO they have a right to grieve.And if they went right back to work then people would be saying how horrid they are for going to work 3 days later.

We are well beyond the 3 day point and we are closer to 7 months. I do not know of anyone who has had the luxury of that sort of break after the loss of a loved one. If they had saved money to take a break, that would be their own business, but they seem to feel they are entitled to be supported financially by the public and media. So many children have gone missing since Caylee, including a 6 year old boy in Florida who has a reward of only $11 000 for him. I think it would be far better if people wanting to donate money donated to the families that are still struggling to find their children, and are not trying to help cover up a child's murder. And I think if the As were not greedy, and had any class or idea of normal behaviour, they would stop trying to cash in on this.

We are well beyond the 3 day point and we are closer to 7 months. I do not know of anyone who has had the luxury of that sort of break after the loss of a loved one. If they had saved money to take a break, that would be their own business, but they seem to feel they are entitled to be supported financially by the public and media. So many children have gone missing since Caylee, including a 6 year old boy in Florida who has a reward of only $11 000 for him. I think it would be far better if people wanting to donate money donated to the families that are still struggling to find their children, and are not trying to help cover up a child's murder. And I think if the As were not greedy, and had any class or idea of normal behaviour, they would stop trying to cash in on this.

ITA!!!! :clap:

Anyone planning on calling in today? Caylee Anthony – BNN Radio Sunday 3PM CSTHow to listen? Just click on the Listen Live button on the right side of the screen on Sunday afternoon. http://www..net/119253

http://www..net/119426

Call in with your questions and comments.

Back when the photo rights were sold I was thinking how lucky these people were to even have the picture of their missing child aired on national news.If they were really trying to get her back they would have been willing to pay the national media for showing her pics.How many parents of missing children would give their right arm to have the childs photos shown on national tv?Instead the pictures were hawked as a commodity.
This is no different. There are parents of missing children who would love to know what happened to their child.To be able to have a service for them and lay them to rest.To be able to throw the t-shirts away because they are no longer needed.At each and every turn this family does the unexpected.They just have a way of alienating the public with every decision they make.

:woohoo: Exactly. If they had extra T-Shirts sitting in their garage that had not been printed on and donated them to another family with a missing child, I'd be giving them kudos. This is not the case. The bottom line is that not too many parents out there w/ real missing children are ever going to want them involved. It's not like asking Beth Holloway Twitty to help out. They are not ever going to lend credibility to any case. They must realize that their futures do not lie in the "missing children industry". They need to "retire" from this chaos and move on.

Now the shirts are souveniors. And technically, it was always a sham, Caylee was never really missing, her mother always knew where she was. I just can't ever get the image out of my head of the very first night when LE became involved, and they suposedly emptied Kc's wallet out, and her mother snatched up all the cash she could grab. That pretty much set the tone for this whole thing, IMO. Says a lot, at least to me.

:clap:

Great post. This family continues to amaze me. It is like they saw their future w/ this case and ran with it. They wanted the money and the celebrity. GA and LA wanted to hire assistants @ one point. What family member looks into hiring an assistant to find a missing family member??? Maybe if you're Donald Trump and pay for it yourself and have so many other resources available to you that you would need one. They thought that this was their ticket.

I highly recommend those of you making accusations about donations knock it off immediately. the thread is about selling t shirts. Please self edit if it has not been edited for you already.

The people who are actually buying the shirts is what bothers me most. If there wasn't a market for them, the A's couldn't sell them.

People do not have to buy them. You would have to live in a cave to not know Caylee has been found and is no longer missing. Instead of throwing out ,the money they raise can help fund other missing children searches . Why is that a bad thing?

I my opinion it is tasteless & I highly doubt any money they get by any means is going to go to help in other missing children cases. It's all going towards KC's & the A's lawyers to thier defense. Until they prove otherwise I will continue to believe this. I don't believe a word out of KC's & the A's mouths at this time. No they don't have to buy them but it's a sooooo tasteless & disgusting why to use Caylee's name. People who buy them disgust me just the same as them. MOO

There are the few in the world that don't follow this case like many of us have & might not have a clue that Caylee's remains were found. Even some of my family members have asked me if she was found ever because they haven't followed the case like I have. MHO

Alot of them do stop working until they can heal , John Walsh stopped his career and started a new one helping to change laws and he has done so much for missing and murdered children, Mark Lundsford and his parents were accused all over the place when his daughter was missing.These and many more have taken their heartbreak and fought back making a difference for all of us and our children and grandchildren. I do not see how the Anthonys are living like celebrities.IMO they have a right to grieve.And if they went right back to work then people would be saying how horrid they are for going to work 3 days later.

I could understand not going back to work 3 days later...but let's see...June,July,Aug,Sept,Oct,Nov,Dec,Jan...who else could afford to just stay home and play the victim?

Heroin is illegal, of course-tshirts are not, but I get what you are saying...

Prostitution is legal in Nevada, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fly over there so that I can partake. The government cannot legislate every moral issue. However, the heart and mind can determine what is right and wrong. These people have no conscience @ all.

:clap::clap::clap:

Of course we all are entitled to believe how we choose to believe. I dont see it the same way.I honestly only see Casey in that light.Baez was the one collecting the funds in court he stated that. He is working for Casey not the Anthony Grandparents,So Caseys defence has profited.All the missing deserve to be looked for in that I do agree. JMO as always.

Maybe it is KFN that is selling the shirts, not just the Anthonys, since whats-her-name actually put the ad up, right?
With the grief of finding out that Caylee is dead, having to plan the burial services and the media still trying to chase them and speculating whether they will go to jail or not, I would think the t-shirts are the LAST thing on their minds.

I could understand not going back to work 3 days later...but let's see...June,July,Aug,Sept,Oct,Nov,Dec,Jan...who else could afford to just stay home and play the victim?

IMO They are victims of Casey.They lost a beautiful granddaughter by their own daughters hand . Unless they are involved in Caylees murder.I for one see them as Victims.IMO If this Godforbid happened to me,I dont think I would be able to just go. IMO they have been destroyed by their own daughter.

It doesn't bother me... maybe because I don't consider it any of my business, since I don't have to support them.
Regardless of what we think.... they ARE victims. They lost their grandchild. Maybe George gets a disability check, maybe Cindy is on paid leave from her job, maybe Lee is helping them out. What does it matter? JMO.

Maybe it is KFN that is selling the shirts, not just the Anthonys, since whats-her-name actually put the ad up, right?
With the grief of finding out that Caylee is dead, having to plan the burial services and the media still trying to chase them and speculating whether they will go to jail or not, I would think the t-shirts are the LAST thing on their minds.

ITA with you.:clap::clap::clap:

It doesn't bother me... maybe because I don't consider it any of my business, since I don't have to support them.
Regardless of what we think.... they ARE victims. They lost their grandchild. Maybe George gets a disability check, maybe Cindy is on paid leave from her job, maybe Lee is helping them out. What does it matter? JMO.

Thats how I feel too.Its none of my business.I have been horrified to see people seem to be hoping their home is in foreclosure.I just do not see how this is about getting Justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling