Caylee Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE all of these songs. So touching. I wish HLN would quit talking, I want to hear this song. Can anyone tell me what she's singing now?

Wow, there aren't many people out there for an event expecting more than 5000 people! Lots of empty spaces in the parking lots. They were expecting all those thousands to be lined up hours before time.

IMO there are many watching as I am from afar, but there is still contempt for the family itself. I think people want to show love for Caylee, but don't want to support the family with all of the goings on.
I do see true pain in all of their eyes and I pray they get peace in some way.
KC's statement was malicious in a way, I am glad to put closure to this end of this tragedy with this memorial.
Then after celebrating Caylee one last time, we can turn out attentions solely on justice for her. Hopefully her horrid mother will pay emotionally and physically.
God Bless Caylee :blowkiss:

Breaking Heart, I said that because everything about this case is bizarre including this over the top memorial service.

it's how some churches mourn. mine is similar.

drop it. it's not an appopriate time for this.

A moment ago (Shirley?) had her hand on Lee's sholder. Everyone very emotional with this song.

Lee looks completely ready to get up and leave. He looks fidgety, irritated....

Sorry is it just me or is this just a little "over the top" for a memorial for a 2 yr old?

Having lost a child myself, nothing is over the top. Everyone grieves differently and has different needs in their grief whether it's quietly and alone or a beautiful, huge, very long service.

I just this this whole case is over publicized. Neither Jon Benet Ramsey's nor Danielle van Dam's funeral's were this dramatizied.

I LOVE all of these songs. So touching. I wish HLN would quit talking, I want to hear this song. Can anyone tell me what she's singing now?

The online stream from CNN is interruption-free.

Cindy smiling and swaying to the music "My Heart Will Go On", George looking just devastated...so sad.

Also a question, are the Anthony's even religious? and do they belong to this church?

Cindy was just clutching her chest and singing. Awful. They just showed a photo of Casey and Caylee smiling at each other. I felt sad looking at it and I understand now that the Anthony's are not only mourning the death of their granddaughter, but also the death of that happy picture and the future of having their daughter in their lives that happy every again.

So sad.

The singer choked up and paused from emotion.

I'm sure this woman seeing "My Heart Will Go On" is very nice but why did they choose her to sing? She couldn't hit the notes. Good heavens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member