2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have so much respect for Yuri .
It seems the verdict was a direct slap in his face just as it was to commen sense and all of ours too .

Bolded By Me, Chilly.

ETA: Link to abbreviations here--

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132555"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132555[/ame]

I hope he's unfindable because I believe she'll look for him.

I agree with all my heart Chilly
Time has stood almost still for inmate and since it is all about her I am betting anything she has been sitting , pondering and PLANNING . Seeing her Mr.Wonderful in court must have been breathtaking for her .

Our cable went out quite suddenly at @2:30, so I had no computer, TV, or phone service for about an hour. All is well now, but I missed the rest of the press conference.

My biggest question for which there might never be an answer is this: How did a 22-year-old young mother, her parents, and her brother manage to thwart several law enforcement agencies? Is Casey a criminal mastermind, or is it someone else in the Anthony family with the brains to manipulate so many people in this case? I guess that's actually two questions, but they're related :innocent:

I really don't get the point of having this press conference. It seemed really strange to me, especially since they really didn't have anything to say. I think a written press release last week after the verdict would have accomplished the same thing.

Obviously they are being pestered for interviews, so this was the chance to ask questions. Back to work as usual.

Solace, I would have to go back and look up the details, but remember Laura Buchanan? And her suspect TES search sheets IIRC pre- and post-her interviews with JB?

IIRC she was going to say that the swamp was NOT underwater during the TES search.

But I am willing and ready to be corrected on this.

Thanks so much for your response.:seeya:

yes. and if she identifies herself, I hope we all do the right thing and put her on ignore IMMEDIATELY.

She won't identify herself at least I don't think (at first) She will be that random person that pops in to see if we think that KC chick is pretty or something like that. :floorlaugh:

Sorry, you're right we very well should ignore.

Sounds like a lonely existence. There is only so much the people who are helping her can do for her. It will be interesting to see her in the future.

She will not be able to keep a low profile. One, she can't keep her mouth shut - Tracy (Padilla's assistent) said the worst thing about being with her was her nonstop talking - drove her crazy.

If you noticed in court, many many times, Baez ignored her along with Finnell - Finnell just out and out ignored her and at one point said "not now KC".

Baez would listen and then slowly turn his back and walk away - I noticed that several times.

Anyway, she will not be able to stay home, she needs companionship, she, despite what her doctors said, IS A SOCIOPATH. She will not be able to maintain the same friendships for any length of time.

She'll show up.
BBM

The doctors who examined her only had one interview with her to my knowledge. It is almost impossible to diagnose ASPD (aka sociopath) in this manner due to their ability to put on a facade. They can only base their diagnosis on what she presents unless they went in with a full history and even then you have to consider the source. If you look at the criteria for ASPD I don't see how ICA doesn't meet that criteria. She's textbook.

I agree she won't be able to remain isolated. I also think if she doesn't get paid by the media, publishers, etc. and actually has to have a job she will continue to steal...which is another reason to continue to boycott as this will likely land her back in jail within a year or two at the most.

Respectfully here, please help me here. The time frame here is before Casey was charged with the murder. Before Dec. 11TH. She is just a witness in HER missing Childs investigation. She is in jail for check charges. A none related event. So the law says she can say nothing here? I know Casey has the right of consul. But what your saying in nobody ever has to tell the police anything after getting consul. I will bow to your knowledge here. But please tell me how the police are supposed to ever do any investigation in your country????

Well, LE has to investigate without the defendant's help. It makes things difficult, especially when there is no witness to the crime. But once the defendant has obtained counsel, LE is generally knocked out of the loop, unless the defendant is innocent and agrees to talk to them.

LE is very good in most cases at solving a crime without the defendant's help and that is a good thing for all of us.

IIRC, ICA was arrested a couple of different times. The first time for child abuse because she claimed didn't know where Caylee was. Another time for the check charges, then the grand jury hearing and she was indicted for the murder of Caylee. But, again, iirc, ICA obtained JB as counsel at, or within minutes of her very first preliminary hearing.

Others here were more involved with this case, so they will correct me if I am wrong. I'm just going from memory.

Salem

We're getting off topic. This thread will be closing shortly.

Does anyone have a link to the press conference online?

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member