The 911 Call

Because they only care about Darlie. It has always been about DARLIE. NEVER EVER about Damon or Devon.. 5 and 6 year olds. Ohhh but let us feel sorry for a 39 year old baby killer. I am sorry but that video makes me sick. As you said, nothing about the boys being brutally murdered or how much their heart aches for the boys. Their hearts only ache for DARLIE......:banghead:

I have to say this is something that bothers me A LOT about this case. Anything I ever read is always about poor Darlie. Even in the interviews I have seen with her, when she talks about the boys she does so in such a detached way ( I feel). She speaks in that little mousy voice of hers as if she is TRYING to show emotion, but it just doesn't seem real to me. Even after all these years, I would think that feeling of losing your children, especially when you saw them dying, would still be heartbreaking. Also the fact that her various websites seem to withold some of the more damning evidence just troubles me no end. They know that when you look at the whole picture, it points to Darlie as the killer. JMO

I think it's a very good explanation or speculation or whatever, LOL.

I have always thought Darin was downstairs before when they both allege he was. I actually thought at one time, he caught her at it hence those bruises around her wrists and under the arm, as if he slammed her arm down to remove the death grip on the knife. There's also that part in the 911 call where she hisses in a pissed off voice, Damon, Damon, Damon

I agree. I've always thought that Darin was more involved than they said he was. I don't think he did anything to hurt the kids except defend Darlie when he probably saw what she did.

I was wondering exactly how many different versions there are of the 911 call? Also I would like to know if any of you have been able to hear Darin say "put the knife down Darlie" or "Darlie give me the knife." I have listened to it and still can't make out where he says it. I can't make out half of what Darlie was saying because of all the feedback. If you did hear Darin say something like that can you tell me at what point of the call he says it?

I have listened to it over 50 times and I still don't hear it.

Jennifer I was close to posting a very similar question. The only copy I can find of the audio is on Darlie's page. That does NOT seem to be the version I remember hearing! I know I have heard the 'Damon Damon Damon' before, and more, if I recall correctly, more than what is heard on that copy.
Is it just me or does this recording sound altered in some way, like she is louder, therefore making anything in the background impossible to hear?
Or have I just been reading about others hearing things in the tape for so long that I now I believe Ive heard them too? I dont think so. Ive heard another version. And I cant seem to find it.
Anyone care to elaborate on what theyve heard or hear on Darlies page version? Where is the 'didnt do anything I promise' part supposed to be?
I want to hear that too Jennifer! Anyone?

Thanks in advance xoxo

Jennifer I was close to posting a very similar question. The only copy I can find of the audio is on Darlie's page. That does NOT seem to be the version I remember hearing! I know I have heard the 'Damon Damon Damon' before, and more, if I recall correctly, more than what is heard on that copy.
Is it just me or does this recording sound altered in some way, like she is louder, therefore making anything in the background impossible to hear?
Or have I just been reading about others hearing things in the tape for so long that I now I believe Ive heard them too? I dont think so. Ive heard another version. And I cant seem to find it.
Anyone care to elaborate on what theyve heard or hear on Darlies page version? Where is the 'didnt do anything I promise' part supposed to be?

Thanks in advance xoxo

I can almost swear that I have heard about 4 different versions of the call. Seems like there are places where it sounds like it is split or cut. I would like to hear the full version that is not split. I know that Darlie sounds very strange when you hear her tell Darin that "Someone came in here and did this Darin" Her voice is very different when she says that to Darin. I can't really describe what I'm talking about. You just have to hear it.

I was wondering exactly how many different versions there are of the 911 call? Also I would like to know if any of you have been able to hear Darin say "put the knife down Darlie" or "Darlie give me the knife." I have listened to it and still can't make out where he says it. I can't make out half of what Darlie was saying because of all the feedback. If you did hear Darin say something like that can you tell me at what point of the call he says it?

Darin does not say anything like that on the 911 call. Don't know where you got that from. I have the call burned to a cd and I can slow it down on my player and I've never ever heard Darin say anything about the knife.

I can almost swear that I have heard about 4 different versions of the call. Seems like there are places where it sounds like it is split or cut. I would like to hear the full version that is not split. I know that Darlie sounds very strange when you hear her tell Darin that "Someone came in here and did this Darin" Her voice is very different when she says that to Darin. I can't really describe what I'm talking about. You just have to hear it.

She goes from screaming in hysteria to angrily declaring "someone just walked in here and intentionally did it Darin. That's anger you hear in her voice.

If you go to YouTube and watch Shonya Kay's videos.....you will here her say "I promise" on the call.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0-EHQJnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0-EHQJnE[/ame]

There are 11 parts to this. I can get you the times of the 911 call where we hear her saying those things. I don't know which video it is in, I can't remember. But I will come back tomorrow and give you the part no. and the times where you can hear what she's saying.

Thanks in advance xoxo

Here you go Ladies:

Once you click on the link for the video, just scroll down to the comment section and you'll see little "time links" to click on. There are several of them and if you click on each one, it will take you right to each spot. It makes it much easier to hear what's being said.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHdsd8NjKk4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHdsd8NjKk4[/ame]

Thank you so very much Cami for posting these.

If you go to youtube and search for these videos, it's in part Four Jennifer, the times I have noted in the comments section, it will take you right to what is being said and you can hear it perhaps better than just listening here.

It's really worth it to watch all 11. Shonya Kay lays out everything. It's the best I've seen on this case as yet.

So do a search for "the devon and damon routier story" and up they come.

I just finished watching the rest of the videos. They played Gangstas Paradise at the funeral? WTF? That's worse than the silly string!:what: Not to mention that your child is stabbed to death, yet you bury a knife with them? A little twisted.

If you go to youtube and search for these videos, it's in part Four Jennifer, the times I have noted in the comments section, it will take you right to what is being said and you can hear it perhaps better than just listening here.

It's really worth it to watch all 11. Shonya Kay lays out everything. It's the best I've seen on this case as yet.

So do a search for "the devon and damon routier story" and up they come.

She really did an excellent job on those videos.

I just finished watching the rest of the videos. They played Gangstas Paradise at the funeral? WTF? That's worse than the silly string!:what: Not to mention that your child is stabbed to death, yet you bury a knife with them? A little twisted.

I couldn't believe they put a knife in their casket. I wonder who had that great idea? Their choice of music for the funeral is disgusting!

It's like these people have no concept of what normal behavior is. They had to turn everything into a big production from the choice of music for the funeral to inviting the press to tape it all. Yet, they still can't figure out why people are repulsed by their behavior.

She goes from screaming in hysteria to angrily declaring "someone just walked in here and intentionally did it Darin. That's anger you hear in her voice.

If you go to YouTube and watch Shonya Kay's videos.....you will here her say "I promise" on the call.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0-EHQJnE

There are 11 parts to this. I can get you the times of the 911 call where we hear her saying those things. I don't know which video it is in, I can't remember. But I will come back tomorrow and give you the part no. and the times where you can hear what she's saying.

OMG, you're right, she does say "I promise" ... right before she angrily declares "somebody walked in here and did it, Darin". As if he already suspects and she knows he's accusing her.

Then she says "there's nothing touched!, there's nothing touched!"... which is another very strange thing to say while watching her babies die, not to mention how could she possibly have known that her alleged 'intruder' hadn't touched anything. :what:
It's at about 5:21 and 5:22 of Part 4.

I didn't even know this was on youtube. Great work on the part of shonyakay. Thank you so much for posting this, cami.

Shonyakay posted a comment below the youtube video Part 4, that at 1:17 it almost sounds like Darlie says "Damon, I'm sorry". I do hear something that could be that, or maybe "baby, I'm sorry". Does anyone else hear that? TIA

The WORST part of the 911 call is - Damon is alive and listening to it. Hearing her scream 'They are dead' over and over when he wasn't yet. Omg its one of the most heartbreaking aspects of the case.
Even if she was innocent, which I don't believe, laying there listening to her scream who would DO this. I wonder what his thoughts were, hearing her on the phone saying this!?
I know, I know no one reacts the same. But I can say, I have been in a life or death situation where I had to dial 911 for myself. I gave my name, address, and the problem (heart attack) and got the #$@% because I had some life saving to do...I know they wanted to keep me on the phone but I knew I didnt have the oxygen to spare so I spent it trying to save myself, aspirin, etc. Not wailing into the phone, Why is this happening to me?
And if it had been my child, the phone would have been laying on the floor cause BOTH hands would be on my child, I mean really , what the heck was she hanging on the phone for??? Especially once she gets to the part where she is saying, 'I just got to sit here forever'....no she didnt, they were on the way and had all the info. That phone was just an excuse to keep from helping Damon. Surprised she didnt start talking about the weather.

That version differs, IMO, to the one on Darlie's site. The Shonakay videos are excellent.

FINALLY I heard " I promise "
Thanks Cami, for the links!

The WORST part of the 911 call is - Damon is alive and listening to it. Hearing her scream 'They are dead' over and over when he wasn't yet. Omg its one of the most heartbreaking aspects of the case.
Even if she was innocent, which I don't believe, laying there listening to her scream who would DO this. I wonder what his thoughts were, hearing her on the phone saying this!?
I know, I know no one reacts the same. But I can say, I have been in a life or death situation where I had to dial 911 for myself. I gave my name, address, and the problem (heart attack) and got the #$@% because I had some life saving to do...I know they wanted to keep me on the phone but I knew I didnt have the oxygen to spare so I spent it trying to save myself, aspirin, etc. Not wailing into the phone, Why is this happening to me?
And if it had been my child, the phone would have been laying on the floor cause BOTH hands would be on my child, I mean really , what the heck was she hanging on the phone for??? Especially once she gets to the part where she is saying, 'I just got to sit here forever'....no she didnt, they were on the way and had all the info. That phone was just an excuse to keep from helping Damon. Surprised she didnt start talking about the weather.

That version differs, IMO, to the one on Darlie's site. The Shonakay videos are excellent.

FINALLY I heard " I promise "
Thanks Cami, for the links!

Poor little Damon, shunted aside whilst his father gives CPR to his dead brother. hearing her screaming their dead their dying and he wasn't. Why didn't Darin see him when he came into that room? He was right there, he would have almost tripped on him. Why did he got straight to Devon? Because Darlie is screaming Devon,Devon,Devon, keeping him away from Damon who was still alive.

Darin didn't believe her, he suspects she did it and it's all on that call.

All of his photos he looks so sad it makes me cry. Why? What was going on Damon, oh if only we knew. It just breaks my heart.

They would have had to pry my son out of my arms, no way would I be spending five minutes on the 911 call.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back