Laciner

Dallas County records show K Laciner Divorced A in July 24 1981 probably went back to her maiden name or remarried but in another county maybe...I can send a link via personal message if anyone has trouble finding it- very uncommon name, I still think she knew the girl or maybe was the girl... it meant enough to be on her paper

This is interesting.. From spokeo, from what I can tell, they are all three listed as living on the same street in MA! I see now where the thought that one changed their name came from. I would love to learn how to search the county records, I am having trouble finding that, kd.

On a totally different note, CindyTX, since you have contacted Mr V with success before, maybe you could send a comprehensive email including the other 2? Closest DNA potentials, Facebook page permissions?, additional info or follow up release?, etc.. Remember any contact should be on a personal level and not as a representative of websleuths. (Don't want you to get in trouble!)

Observations and thoughts at this point:

1) CNA on the scratch paper probably meant Customer Name and Address
2) One of the phone numbers on the scratch sheet was in fact a CNA number used for reverse lookup. People outside the telecommunications industry generally were not aware of CNA numbers.
3) Loompanics published books on changing your identity and some that mentioned the CNA numbers. LEK may have shopped from the Loompanics catalog.
3) CRUCIAL: The word "Laciner" is on the scratch sheet. LEK gave as her address for the SSN as an address at an intersection with businesses on all four corners. The address is a two minute walk from the former address of a family with that unusual name. Might LEK have worked at one of the businesses at that intersection so she could receive her SS card by mail there?
4)The husband's present address is known. One of the names listed at his Dallas address could have been LEK. He needs to be contacted and shown a picture of LEK. Photos of his ex wife need to be examined. She could be LEK.
5) LE are the professionals but never underestimate the power of a group of nebby amateurs.

Dallas County records show K Laciner Divorced A in July 24 1981 probably went back to her maiden name or remarried but in another county maybe...I can send a link via personal message if anyone has trouble finding it- very uncommon name, I still think she knew the girl or maybe was the girl... it meant enough to be on her paper

Can you please PM the divorce info to me? K was still living with A in a house in 1987 in Texas; six years after divorce?? Strange.

Observations and thoughts at this point:

1) CNA on the scratch paper probably meant Customer Name and Address
2) One of the phone numbers on the scratch sheet was in fact a CNA number used for reverse lookup. People outside the telecommunications industry generally were not aware of CNA numbers.
3) Loompanics published books on changing your identity and some that mentioned the CNA numbers. LEK may have shopped from the Loompanics catalog.
3) CRUCIAL: The word "Laciner" is on the scratch sheet. LEK gave as her address for the SSN as an address at an intersection with businesses on all four corners. The address is a two minute walk from the former address of a family with that unusual name. Might LEK have worked at one of the businesses at that intersection so she could receive her SS card by mail there?
4)The husband's present address is known. One of the names listed at his Dallas address could have been LEK. He needs to be contacted and shown a picture of LEK. Photos of his ex wife need to be examined. She could be LEK.
5) LE are the professionals but never underestimate the power of a group of nebby amateurs.

Also LEK and Laciner lived at the same apartment complex called The Hub. Need to find the dates they lived there. Noticing LEK had many many addresses.

Wouldn't that make her younger than she claimed, though? Everyone who knew her seems pretty convinced she was older.

It would. Also, there's the nasolabial fold issue that was discussed. But, many people think LEKR could be Jennifer Wictor even though Wictor has blue eyes (LEKR has brown eyes). So, (imo) it may not a bad idea to just check and see what happened to the gal in the NV yearbook photos.

On another thought... is/was someone attempting to determine the Laciner/roommate link?

Can you send me the divorce info via PM; and the street the are living on in MA? Thanks in advance!

I saw K was still living with A in 1987 in what appears to be a house in Tx. I am thinking that a divorcee still living with or near the husband esp. when he is remarried is strange.

Thanks for finding this! The Hudnall addresses are both for the same apartment complex called the Hub in Dallas. I can't imagine it is just a coincidence.

I will contact Mr. V once more independent of websleuths. I don't want to bombard him because then he will not take me seriously. I will let you know any results I have.

Here is the link to search Dallas County TX Criminal Records (Felony and Misdeamonor)... http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/search.do

The home page for Dallas County.ORG also has the Civil and Family Court links.. where you can search Laciner, etc...

Has anyone Noticed Her forehead?
Look closely at the discoloration in the center of her forehead in this picture.

It looks as though she has had plastic surgery or an insert or filler put into the center of her forehead....imo

That is just weird but I don't think it is a trick of the light or anything. Klingon? Stargate? Can anyone think of ANY possible reason someone would have something like that on their forehead? Has to be a bump from an accident or reaction to a bug bite, but then why take a picture that way?

On the subject of Chappaquiddick and Lori's birthday, that was indeed noticed months ago. At that time we thought that LEK was the stolen identity of a real person and we chalked it up to coincidence. Seeing that LEK was invented and she chose that last name, it may have been a joke or prank on anyone who would ever investigate her. Maybe like "These Eyes"...by The Guess Who!

Anyone found a pic of any of the Laciners? Is LEK one of them?

That is just weird but I don't think it is a trick of the light or anything. Klingon? Stargate? Can anyone think of ANY possible reason someone would have something like that on their forehead? Has to be a bump from an accident or reaction to a bug bite, but then why take a picture that way?

On the subject of Chappaquiddick and Lori's birthday, that was indeed noticed months ago. At that time we thought that LEK was the stolen identity of a real person and we chalked it up to coincidence. Seeing that LEK was invented and she chose that last name, it may have been a joke or prank on anyone who would ever investigate her. Maybe like "These Eyes"...by The Guess Who!

That is weird in the middle of her forehead and I had never noticed it as many times as I have looked at the photo! Most women would try to cover it with bangs if it's an injury or bug bite if they were going to have a photo made, or so you would think. It looks almost square-shaped. No wonder some of the commenters on the Seattle article said she was an alien! Just kidding, but makes you wonder if some of the alien theorists noticed it. I would think an autopsy and xrays would show if she'd had any other plastic or reconstructive surgery, such as a metal plate in her head.

I have a friend who had a very abusive ex husband who (after they had broken up) broke into her house and assaulted her with a baseball bat while her infant child was in the next room. She has a metal plate in her head which, in her case, makes the bridge of her nose look a little off. If LEK truly had escaped from an abusive situation, hard telling what things she went through.

RSBM

I "assumed" it was a powered parachute (2 seater). Something similar to video below, but... what do I know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpf3s_uNpE0

Well, the difference is significant. Psychologically, parachuting IMHO attracts thrill seekers. Flying attracts a different type of person, more in keeping with what we know of FLEK. And to get a pilot's license she would have needed a level of documentation that she might not have wanted to provide. You can fly some powered parachutes without a license. Seems weird to have kept that particular document in the box, but then what isn't weird about this case?
Has anyone found out anything about the Laciner connection? They were her neighbors and the name was written down in the box. Did she not want to be found out, but some part of her wanted a way for her daughter to be able to find out her heritage some day? I risk going mustard so I will stop there.

Well, the difference is significant. Psychologically, parachuting IMHO attracts thrill seekers. Flying attracts a different type of person, more in keeping with what we know of FLEK. And to get a pilot's license she would have needed a level of documentation that she might not have wanted to provide. You can fly some powered parachutes without a license. Seems weird to have kept that particular document in the box, but then what isn't weird about this case?
Has anyone found out anything about the Laciner connection? They were her neighbors and the name was written down in the box. Did she not want to be found out, but some part of her wanted a way for her daughter to be able to find out her heritage some day? I risk going mustard so I will stop there.

BBM... I agree. I based my assumption because "solo" appears on the certificate (I've always associated "solo" with "piloting/flying"). Tandem also appears on the certification, too (so I assumed a 2-seater), but maybe a person can solo/tandem jump?

I can't help but feel like the Laciner's know something. I wish there was a way to reach out to them without being totally creepy. Has anyone reached out to AL over facebook? I was considering it.

I just had a thought (brace yourself!), but in regards to "cult" theories... the majority of cults, that I am aware of, are associated with polygamy. Polygamy and multitudes of children. If LEK was once in a cult setting, she likely would have had countless siblings. The article stated that she seemed uncomfortable holding her daughter and did not know what to do.

Anothing interesting aspect is how she went to the minister with notebooks, saying how she knew how to get BR back. She obviously was very accustomed to mapping out exit routes or strategies, when in crisis. I think that there are more notes than many realize to-date.

As for genetics, Marfan's, and her daughter -> if she had problems conceiving and turned to IVF, they may have used an egg donor and she is genetically unrelated to her daughter.

And furthermore! LOL

It does not appear that she feared any 'facial recognition' (by virtue of her alleged stripping involvement) as much as she avoided having a paper identity recognition. However, why would she avoid a wedding announcement by her mother-in-law AFTER re-inventing herself?

Why does she refer to him as "Laciner" on the sheet and not by his first name? A sign of formality or extreme casuality? Also, on the sheet, she seems to write "Ben Jr" and then adds Perkins like an afterthought.this must imply something.

And what is "mustarding"? Did I just mustard?

I just had a thought (brace yourself!), but in regards to "cult" theories... the majority of cults, that I am aware of, are associated with polygamy. Polygamy and multitudes of children. If LEK was once in a cult setting, she likely would have had countless siblings. The article stated that she seemed uncomfortable holding her daughter and did not know what to do.

Anothing interesting aspect is how she went to the minister with notebooks, saying how she knew how to get BR back. She obviously was very accustomed to mapping out exit routes or strategies, when in crisis. I think that there are more notes than many realize to-date.

As for genetics, Marfan's, and her daughter -> if she had problems conceiving and turned to IVF, they may have used an egg donor and she is genetically unrelated to her daughter.

And furthermore! LOL

It does not appear that she feared any 'facial recognition' (by virtue of her alleged stripping involvement) as much as she avoided having a paper identity recognition. However, why would she avoid a wedding announcement by her mother-in-law AFTER re-inventing herself?

Why does she refer to him as "Laciner" on the sheet and not by his first name? A sign of formality or extreme casuality? Also, on the sheet, she seems to write "Ben Jr" and then adds Perkins like an afterthought.this must imply something.

Good point. Though with the Children of God cult specifically, she may not have ever had access to her siblings, which is why I brought that one up. I do think your point stands, that would have to be a really specific incidence (if she were from CoG/FI)

I wonder who she thought could find her in the weddings section of a Longview, TX newspaper.

And furthermore! LOL

I invented the term "mustarding" or "mustard mode". It comes from the game of Clue (AKA Cluedo), as in "Colonel Mustard did it with a candlestick in the kitchen." It refers to going into excessive detail or creating a backstory with no real evidence for it, just a feeling or intuition. We do have to indulge in some speculation because we can't develop any theories without it. The problem is that we all have life experiences, and we can tend to filter things through that. Someone who has been the victim of domestic abuse will see FLEK as the victim of domestic abuse. Someone who has experience with polygamy or cults will see her as having escaped that. Both may be true, both may be false. But.....we have no evidence for either scenario. The many posts about Marfan's, when no one has said she had it, are Mustard. It would not help anyway if we knew she did, unless someone forwarded her picture to a Marfan's group to see if they recognized her. She may have just been a tall woman with big hands.
Incidentally, I half jokingly speculated way back that she perhaps had had a gender reassignment and that is why no one could find her before a certain year. Apparently that is one of the things that LE actually looked into (DNA came back consistent with a female).

We DO have some tantalizing clues that FLEK was involved in exotic dancing, and we know she went bankrupt after she got her new identity. The connections to the names on her scratch pad are some concrete things that must be investigated. Agent Velling seems pretty thorough, I wish he would share some of the results. LE can be as secretive as FLEK herself, it seems.

I also made up the expression "FLEK", btw, back when we thought that Lori Erica Kennedy (LEK) was a stolen rather than made up identity, and it was assumed on this board that the woman who died in Longview was Fake Lori Erica Kennedy. We could not use names before the Seattle Times story, and needed a short way to refer to her.

There is a Lassater texas not far from Longview. There is also a Lassiter North Carolina. Re: laciner reference. She was possibly not a good speller and you can hear things differently over the phone, particularly if you possibly have a hearing problem. Who says laciner is a person if it is spelled wrong? Given the other notes, I don't know if it fits. I will leave that to you experts.

Oh, and the name we actually may be looking for could be some alternative spelling such as that if we are indeed looking for a person.

There is a Lassater texas not far from Longview. There is also a Lassiter North Carolina. Re: laciner reference. She was possibly not a good speller and you can hear things differently over the phone, particularly if you possibly have a hearing problem. Who says laciner is a person if it is spelled wrong? Given the other notes, I don't know if it fits. I will leave that to you experts.

I agree it is a good possibility that Laciner is a misspelling of something that sounds like Laciner... her spelling was not good.. .she even misspelled Hollywood -which makes me think she was NOT from California...

Ok last thing for the night( can you tell I am bored at work?)
I was playing with the word LACINER. I put in the area code below the word.., its in Los Angeles... AKA.... LA
Then I tried to find the rest... CINER.
Guess what costume jewlery was HUgE in the 1980s with models and dancers... Yep, CINER
. Maybe huh?

Also in LA is cedars Sinai .. Maybe she was referring to LA... Sinai ? ( poor speller or wa son phone and didn't get what they were saying. Didn't she use the name Cedar as a login somewhere?
Goodnight. I'm off work now haha

Ok last thing for the night( can you tell I am bored at work?)
I was playing with the word LACINER. I put in the area code below the word.., its in Los Angeles... AKA.... LA
Then I tried to find the rest... CINER.
Guess what costume jewlery was HUgE in the 1980s with models and dancers... Yep, CINER
. Maybe huh?

Also in LA is cedars Sinai .. Maybe she was referring to LA... Sinai ? ( poor speller or wa son phone and didn't get what they were saying. Didn't she use the name Cedar as a login somewhere?
Goodnight. I'm off work now haha

I found a teaching alumni at her university with the last name 'Lackner'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back