Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang i missed the interview. Any place i can view it? Many Thanks.

Bob K. outside A home area on Hopespring Dr. . . . sympathy, empathy, missing litle girl . . . signs out front . . . media trucks

Bon, if CM is as sly as a fox, he'd better show his hand pretty soon - because in the hearings to date - we haven't even been sure he's awake - he seems to be napping....:banghead:

It's pretty easy to talk up a big story - but the proof is in the delivery of the goods. I know what I'm talking about - been in sales all of my life.

The key if it's helpful Mr. Mason is quite simple, talk less, work more and deliver the goods first. And out of three primary requirements as listed, I believe we've seen that you are a "no show".

Ahhh the old "Overpromise and Underdeliver" sales pitch?

Bob K discussing KC's Grandma talking about kc hating her own mother more than she loved Caylee. . . .Brian B. - neighbor lends the shovel . . .no evidence of real intense digging . . .backing her car into the garage was unusual . . .he will provide testimony of those days when her family didn't know what she was doing

visceral reaction when they find out sole provider for toddler didn't report her missing for a month . . . most of us who are parents if your child is missing 20 minutes to 2 hours you would be pulling your hair out . . . time and time again "why in the world did you wait a month to report her missing?"

clips from yesterday . . .HHBP's voice saying based upon this courts 31 years of experience . . . . i don't live in a box . . . .finds serious and imminent and threat . . . . right of kc to receive a fair and impartial trial in this case. . . .

Jean C - HHBP reason for denying motion . . . 1st amendment right for public to know . . . this case has more publicity than OJ case . . . . they cannot disclose the place for jury selection until 9 am Monday

bbm
And what does the DT do....turns around and gives yet another interview to NTL media

IMO Judge Perry should have enforced a GAG order effective Yesterday.

Fusion Bar & Lounge now called 50 Brews . . .Fusion Ultra lounge closed up Sept. 2009 . . . did kc pull into this lot @ Fusion Ultra . . . where was her daughter? We are not talking about a big club scene . . . Waterford Lakes area . . a strip mall in suburban area of Orlando.

I don't care if it was Vegas or a beer shack in Alaska - She SHOULD NOT have been there dancing her cares away or looking for a kidnapper there! Was CM playing this down or was someone else? How freaking ridiculous!

It amazes me that after all the complaining about the SA handing them Documents that they have to go over. Woe is me After all the massive work that they have had to do on slave wages and Lo and behold they have all this free time for TV interviews. JB showing us his favorite restaurant and all his little mementos, CM inviting us into his home to meet his wife, show pictures of his family. Oh yes and telling us the 31 days don't mean anything. I wonder what they have planned for the weekend. Three days for them to think of ways to mess up jury selection. I might be mistaken, they probably set that up weeks ago. IMO

Bon, if CM is as sly as a fox, he'd better show his hand pretty soon - because in the hearings to date - we haven't even been sure he's awake - he seems to be napping....:banghead:

It's pretty easy to talk up a big story - but the proof is in the delivery of the goods. I know what I'm talking about - been in sales all of my life.

The key if it's helpful Mr. Mason is quite simple, talk less, work more and deliver the goods first. And out of three primary requirements as listed, I believe we've seen that you are a "no show".

Thanks for the response, logicalgirl
I need someone like you to keep me in line and not let the defense scare me so much :)

If they think the "tragic accident" is some kind of clever, feasible defense, that is laughable. You don't make an accident look like a murder. Then there are the searches on the computer, chloroform, etc. That's the problem they will have. Only the truth will explain everything, and they can't tell the truth. You can explain some things, but that explanation is thwarted by dozens of other facts in the case.

I don't care if it was Vegas or a beer shack in Alaska - She SHOULD NOT have been there dancing her cares away or looking for a kidnapper there! Was CM playing this down or was someone else? How freaking ridiculous!

(or a Love Shack? Baby . . .Love Shack . . . Love Shack Bay Bee). . . . ok now I won't be able to get that out of my neurons for awhile. (look where this case takes my brain . . . sorry you all have to come along at times).

I cannot believe...no wait, I can believe it...that CM did an interview ONE DAY after HHJP was so mad about the media in court. Wow. Talk about in one ear and out the other. So I guess we'll see tons of media time from them from now on. I swear, they complain about media exposure yet are like crack addicts with their media appearances!!!!

I cannot believe...no wait, I can believe it...that CM did an interview ONE DAY after HHJP was so mad about the media in court. Wow. Talk about in one ear and out the other. So I guess we'll see tons of media time from them from now on. I swear, they complain about media exposure yet are like crack addicts with their media appearances!!!!

"Jones'ing for a fix?"

Not even one day. He taped it after court yesterday! :rolleyes:

I missed this, but reading here has been very informative. Was it not only YESTERDAY that the defense and Ants were lovin' up JP talking about so much media before the trial??? And already, TODAY, CM is blabbing all over??? This is disgusting! JMO

If they think the "tragic accident" is some kind of clever, feasible defense, that is laughable. You don't make an accident look like a murder. Then there are the searches on the computer, chloroform, etc. That's the problem they will have. Only the truth will explain everything, and they can't tell the truth. You can explain some things, but that explanation is thwarted by dozens of other facts in the case.

I just wish the DT would quit "Thwarting" out loud and in public! Public displays of Thwarting should be gagged IMO! (I think I need to eat food . . my brain is really reaching here).

Not even one day. He taped it after court yesterday! :rolleyes:

OMG, you have GOT to be KIDDING ME!!!!

Wow, no respect for HHJP at all. Unfreakingbelievable. They have NO SHAME.

He is double-dog daring HHJP to take away his right to appear.....not going to happen. The last thing CM wants is fairness....come on, he's a defense attorney. Fair would be his client in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23