2011.05.23. Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Casey Anthony Trial Begins!

new-casey-mug.jpg

The Tot Mom murder trial kicks off, as 7 women and 5 men determine whether Casey Anthony lives or dies! And has the defense strategy finally just been revealed? Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I'm locking this thread until show time.

Ten minutes til show time.

Good evening! :seeya:

Five minutes until NG........

Bombshell tonight -

Defense: Caylee's death likely just a tragic accident

NG: Will she argue it was just an accident?

Seems as though all the "crime entertainment" shows are pushing the accident theory today/tonight. So my question - WHY would Jose go all the way with this and wait until his opening statement to make that claim? (If he does)

The caller saying if it was an accident, she showed NO emotion, so THAT doesn't make sense....

JeanC: at the last minute today, defense gave discovery photos of Caylee and ICA to show love of mother & daughter...

Accidents happen- and she could have owned up to that at any point. She chose to make up stories...

Seems as though all the "crime entertainment" shows are pushing the accident theory today/tonight. So my question - WHY would Jose go all the way with this and wait until his opening statement to make that claim? (If he does)

Hey, this recent development is like the long walk down the hallway at Universal. At the 11th hour, she has to fess up (and lie a little more). I guess they wanted to throw off the prosecution with the bombshell? I guess even Jose knew he couldn't go to court with the nanny story. Wow, can't believe she finally admitted she did it, oh wait, oops, I mean an accident. Yeah right.

So the new discovery was photos of Casey and Caylee.

If Cindy and George fully believe in Casey's innocence, I can only imagine what they will say once the conviction comes down.
Even if she claims an accident, they will say it is because she had no other choice.
No matter what defense they give that points to Casey, her mother will claim it was made up to save her life. She didn't do it period. :sick: Just the law working against an innocent person.:sick:

NG: defense quests (to prospective jurors) were very telling; a road map of where they're going with her defense

Forgot about that dang cruise and GA's tatoo:banghead:

NG: discovery is filed well in advance, especially in DP case; why waiting to hours before trial starts to hand over discovery (the photos)?

Defense waiting mere hours before trial starts to hand over discovery. Trying to hide their line of defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak