Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Can someone help me out with who SK is? Too many initials to keep straight.

TIA

Bet ya Cindy sent the emails out and the FBI finds out they were sent from her IP address, or someone elses computer she was on. I have a gut feeling!!!:behindbar

The PI was talking in code, allegedly! I think the code is aka 'total BS' boiled down to 'abbreviated BS' shorthand.

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

I can see why that PI has never developed any credible leads in this case. He does not even know how Yahoo or any ISP works.

YES.......the hacker can be traced right back to their computer. Even though the ISP is the general number for the area there are specific numbers assigned and each computer has a number which can be traced.

When Sarah Palin's email was hacked it took them all of 3 hours to be at the guys house which hacked it. Granted that was a high security trace, but even if it takes a day the FBI already KNOWS where the email came from all the way to the computer number and who it is registered to.

If this is an Anthony scam, they better tell it now, because they will get some serious time over trying to perpetrate a fraud like that.

I hate myself for saying this and I actually feel a bit dirty saying it. I actually believe that Cindy may be telling the truth ~shudder~. Most email accounts are quite easy to hack and most people use personal info to make up their passwords. At this point we know pretty much every name and date associated with Cindy. Figuring out her password wouldn't be that hard.
I reserve the right to change my opinion, especially if she says that dead squirrels crawled up there and did it.

I am on the fence on this one although I feel certain it was an Anthony OR perhaps the spokesman had her password and she never changed it and he decided to clear the air a bit and make some revelations of his own? He could have watched her key in the password or heck, he could even have downloaded a keystroke virus and whala-he knows all her passwords...Who has something to GAIN from this? Weren't the original emails between Mr. Garrison (is that his name) and Cindy sent off to the press? He is suspect in my book as he may have wanted a tad bit of revenge for what they did or what he perceives that they did to him...Who gains? OR from another viewpoint, who LOSES bigtime and who would want THAT? The ex-spokesman, Lee and Cindy are all suspect with me on this one until we know more about the content...

I can see why that PI has never developed any credible leads in this case. He does not even know how Yahoo or any ISP works.

YES.......the hacker can be traced right back to their computer. Even though the ISP is the general number for the area there are specific numbers assigned and each computer has a number which can be traced.

When Sarah Palin's email was hacked it took them all of 3 hours to be at the guys house which hacked it. Granted that was a high security trace, but even if it takes a day the FBI already KNOWS where the email came from all the way to the computer number and who it is registered to.

If this is an Anthony scam, they better tell it now, because they will get some serious time over trying to perpetrate a fraud like that.

Just curious, have the Anthony's filed a police report or a complaint with the FBI? If they have and they are attempting a fake hacking, yes they would be in trouble. If they haven't filed a report they wouldn't be in trouble for anything. Lying to the press is not illegal. Not smart, but not illegal.

But, with the FBI in the picture, who would not figure out that hacking is not a good idea? If it was just a kid hacker, even they would know not to mess with the FBI. CA could have been so determined to make more problems, she overlooked the FBI tracing the computer...???

Just curious, have the Anthony's filed a police report or a complaint with the FBI? If they have and they are attempting a fake hacking, yes they would be in trouble. If they haven't filed a report they wouldn't be in trouble for anything. Lying to the press is not illegal. Not smart, but not illegal.

Good point...........

I am so confused. Didn't LG, himself, send the "hair brush" e-mail directly to a WFTV reporter and she released it, in all it's glory? It seems there were 4 e-mails in total, but she sent the remaining three straight to the FBI without releasing any information about them? Do I have this right yet?

First, CA has to be mentally challenged to use her computer at all. Does she think they have stopped investigating Caylee's murder just because KC was indicted? Some people are just stupid and there ain't no cure for that. And it's a good thing

"If you want a friend, get a dog." No truer words were ever spoken.

Now why would WFTV send these emails to the FBI instead of OSCO? That is one I would like to know. If someone can help me figure this out, we may be able to tell what kinds of information would be in the emails. The FBI is not "in charge" of this investigation, OSCO is. She went straight to the Feds. Why? What am I missing?

I am so confused. Didn't LG, himself, send the "hair brush" e-mail directly to a WFTV reporter and she released it, in all it's glory? It seems there were 4 e-mails in total, but she sent the remaining three straight to the FBI without releasing any information about them? Do I have this right yet?

First, CA has to be mentally challenged to use her computer at all. Does she think they have stopped investigating Caylee's murder just because KC was indicted? Some people are just stupid and there ain't no cure for that. And it's a good thing

"If you want a friend, get a dog." No truer words were ever spoken.

Now why would WFTV send these emails to the FBI instead of OSCO? That is one I would like to know. If someone can help me figure this out, we may be able to tell what kinds of information would be in the emails. The FBI is not "in charge" of this investigation, OSCO is. She went straight to the Feds. Why? What am I missing?

I do believe Garrison denied ever sending those emails to anybody at wftv, right after the report about the brush came out and the copies of emails were released.

I believe there is a strong possibility someone got inside her email, even somebody very close to her. I think they found that email and thought it was newsworthy and posed as Garrison. There may be PLENTY other emails to be seen from this hacking.

I do believe Garrison denied ever sending those emails to anybody at wftv, right after the report about the brush came out and the copies of emails were released.

I believe there is a strong possibility someone got inside her email, even somebody very close to her. I think they found that email and thought it was newsworthy and posed as Garrison. There may be PLENTY other emails to be seen from this hacking.

I didn't hear about LG denying he sent the emails. I must be behind.

So, whey then did WFTV send it to the FBI? I am still confused.

Very recently. As far as the report about the hair brush and email releases allegedly by Garrison, that happened some time ago. He denied it immediately. I think the emails were real, but I don't think it was Garrison that released them. This coincides with the Thanksgiving heist of Cindy's email account wherein many people were getting emails that weren't really from her.

This might explain Lee as well, as he had some emails that were rather suspect like the the one to TES supporters and requesting they don't donate. They denied sending those as well. He might have the same problem, perhaps a spoofing problem. They are easy targets.

I think technology and email in particular is vulnerable. If Sarah Palin could get hacked it goes to show. The only reason they caught the hacker is because he was bragging about it on a hacker website.

Very recently. As far as the report about the hair brush and email releases allegedly by Garrison, that happened some time ago. He denied it immediately. I think the emails were real, but I don't think it was Garrison that released them. This coincides with the Thanksgiving heist of Cindy's email account wherein many people were getting emails that weren't really from her.

This might explain Lee as well, as he had some emails that were rather suspect like the the one to TES supporters and requesting they don't donate. They denied sending those as well. He might have the same problem, perhaps a spoofing problem. They are easy targets.

I think technology and email in particular is vulnerable. If Sarah Palin could get hacked it goes to show. The only reason they caught the hacker is because he was bragging about it on a hacker website.

Do you think Cindy is furious with kathy for forwarding the emails to the FBI?
maybe cindy was hoping kathy would just delete them.

I think this is hooey - I think she wanted Kathy to print them -
get the propaganda out there and then be able to deny it
or otherwise spin it
she WANTS attention and this provided it
once again media is turning the cameras in her direction

giving up your 15 minutes is pretty tough

she does this stuff because it works

I personally will only listen to her under oath - anything else is
a waste of time - she lies

RE: The private investigator was "talking in code". Who made this statement?

Wasn't Cindy saying at one point that Casey was "talking in code" or "giving cludes"?

Where would the idea of "talking in code" come from? Who "talks in code"- ever?

okay this just came to me.
This stuck out in my head that CINDY stated she was hacked when they werent even home during thanksgiving weekend.

a.) You can get hacked into while you are on the computer. It's not a physical "breaking in"
b.) I'm sure Cindy knows this but still felt compelled to say that she wasn't home, like she throws in too many details to cover up the bigger picture. ie. 12 minute interview to say nothing about a brush.
c.) Where was Cindy? Was she visiting her mother? Now this is simply speculation but do you think she signed on at her mothers house for Thanksgiving and later her mother read the emails and felt she had to send them to SOMEBODY anybody because of what was said in them?

I dunno... this is just my way too early morning reasoning....imo

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered but I did not see it. Has CA denied writing these emails or is she just denying sending them? I have not seen her deny the validity of the emails themselves. I have seen her deny sending them. Just curious...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back