IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry #1nana, I don't mean to argue but I believe the posts are at the north end. Abby is heading south. The sun is shining on her right side. That would be west for that time of day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WTF!!!!!?? Read the video comments! I can agree with many of the YouTube comments made by other people. I can't listen to the whole thing because I hear the similarities. I know it is not likely but I can't say 100% that IMO I could rule my thought process out.. YIKES!!!

What are you referring to?

There is a lot of talk regarding the BG walking with his hands in his pockets. But, in the picture of Abby -she is walking across the bridge with her hands in her pockets.
Also, perhaps they never crossed the bridge- maybe they just walked out a short distance just to capture a photo op of Abby crossing the bridge for snapshot and Instagram.
Both Abby and BG are with hands in pockets -looking downward at the slats so they can walk safely. I know for myself, if crossing a bridge like that- my hands would be by my side to be used for balance

Have you seen Grays videos and placement? It convinced me for certain that they had crossed the bridge and they were on the South End shooting North when they took the picture of the perp

WTF!!!!!?? Read the video comments! I can agree with many of the YouTube comments made by other people. I can't listen to the whole thing because I hear the similarities. I know it is not likely but I can't say 100% that IMO I could rule my thought process out.. YIKES!!!
Which video? *lost*

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

For me it's that PLUS the large reward increase. Gives me a sinking feeling

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The growing reward is from caring individuals that want this solved. It doesn't give me a sinking feeling.

I'm somewhat new to the forum. Read about a NC case a couple years back because it was near me but remembered this site when I heard about this case in the news. I've been following this forum but have not read through all the many threads so I apologize if this has already been suggested and found not to be possible.

I wonder if the girls might have been playing on the bridge, taking photos and such and captured the guy in the background as he passed them, hence the photo. If they were headed toward the trail leading to the cemetery, could the BG have driven back around to the cemetery in time to take the trail down from the cemetery and intercept the girls on the trail and force them downhill near where they were found? The bridge area appears very open and I would find it hard to believe that would be a good place for accosting anyone without fear of being seen. But if someone knew the area, it might be possible that knew how to easily get from place to place. This is off course my opinion and may not be logical since I am not very familiar with the location.
Here you will see the cemetery (area with spotlights and searchers). There is a path that leads from the back of the cemetery down to the bridge and area circled where the girls were found. Makes sense since they said they were found on private property. There was a sign on that path that said "no trespassing, private property). The searchers confirmed they were found on the Northside of the bridge, 50 yards from the water. Hope this helps.
bb2827a683ad50c4ef794886124cc108.jpg

swear all I can see is a groundhog on his head. LOL:thinking:

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

I know and the thread is closed and I can't delete this picture. Ughhhh! Can a mod possibly delete this picture? It's incorrect (my stupidity) and it's confusing people. I'm sorry and thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Sorry #1nana, I don't mean to argue but I believe the posts are at the north end. Abby is heading south. The sun is shining on her right side. That would be west for that time of day.

Poor Nana. No need to argue with her. She knows it is wrong...

In the picture of the south barricade, look at the left post, is that police tape?

Most likely it is...and that usually indicates an off limits location. Is it possible that that is where Liberty took her photo from? If so there's a good chance evidence may be found there.

I read the comments yesterday on that YouTube video. I don't agree with them at all.

If they have the perp's DNA (and they're not saying they do...) the FBI could have quickly gone the route that online DNA/ancestor sites do - matched it up against everything from siblings to 5th cousins. Many of the "related" live far away from each other because this is the age of easy travel. But matching up their ancestors to the perp could be done. It could really narrow things down. Also, I am hoping that they will use any DNA they've got to make one of those sculptures/pictures of the person.
Boy, you have to love some technology. A big thank you to all the people on this planet who helped with DNA studies and electronics.

In the picture of the south barricade, look at the left post, is that police tape?

Looks like it to me, good catch!

For those asking whether the girls and suspect crossed the creek or why some think they may have.

About a week or so ago, maybe more a local posted that police were searching the south side of the bridge and under and along the south east side, also searching by with metal detectors and dogs. Some photos of police cars were in MSM parked along the road that is on the south side. I also around that time checked the creek water levels which at the water marker were about 3.5 feet. I also watched the helicopter footage that showed searchers along that section of the creek. Some were walking waist deep but some were also stood in places with the water just up to mid shin.

This all led to a theory that I posted that maybe they had crossed the creek, by force or not, possible in an attempt to get to safety, idk

Since then others have shared similar thoughts and theories.

The point is we don't know either way but there are specific reasons which I have explained above for the theory they crossed the creek. I'm a little more undecided now but I still think it's a possibility. MOO

Can anyone tell us about how tall the BG is? By shadows or anything? Or approximate weight, etc? Why hasn't LE mentioned this yet?
Imo 6' 200 pounds. Probably not fair to put it out three since LE hasn't said. I wouldn't want anyone to over look a possible perp based on my opinion.

I posted an enhanced and magnified photo of BG in thread 13 (post 919). Here is the same photo with some color shading to highlight the face. It is not perfect by any means, but I think if it was someone I knew I might recognize them. This is not a doctored photo (I wouldn't even know how). The same photo was used by others in thread 12 (post 666) and thread 13 (853). There is better clarity on smaller screens; i.e. smartphone versus large monitor.
c24a0511d7e248005ff8b2993b88f03d.jpg

Piggy nose. Hose?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Most likely it is...and that usually indicates an off limits location. Is it possible that that is where Liberty took her photo from? If so there's a good chance evidence may be found there.
Watch this video and you'll see that that area is very possibly where the children were led by the suspect after getting off the bridge. In that direction is where the bodies were found.
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

If they have the perp's DNA (and they're not saying they do...) the FBI could have quickly gone the route that online DNA/ancestor sites do - matched it up against everything from siblings to 5th cousins. Many of the "related" live far away from each other because this is the age of easy travel. But matching up their ancestors to the perp could be done. It could really narrow things down. Also, I am hoping that they will use any DNA they've got to make one of those sculptures/pictures of the person.
Boy, you have to love some technology. A big thank you to all the people on this planet who helped with DNA studies and electronics.

They can only match DNA if it is already in the database..maybe they could get lucky and get a hit on a relative that has been arrested and gave a sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth