Is MJD Tawni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats EXACTLY how I feel, what a strange feeling to have huh, I was Overjoyed to find out about an ID, but a second later it clicked, about her family and the sadness they must feel its just unexplainable....

My son is fifteen. It's been too easy this morning to put myself in her family's place, and I'm sickened. At the same time, all I ever wanted was for her to get to go home, so I'm also relieved. Relieved in a very sad way.

My son is fifteen. It's been too easy this morning to put myself in her family's place, and I'm sickened. At the same time, all I ever wanted was for her to get to go home, so I'm also relieved. Relieved in a very sad way.

I have a six year old, and let me assure you, the second she gets home from camp, I'm giving her the world's biggest hug.

It's stories like these that make us have an even further appreciation for our own.

Relieved in a very sad way.

It's overwhelming, the emotions. Want to jump for joy if we finally know her name and can really light the way home as we have tried so long to do......devestated the family had to find out this way, that this happened at all. I am on a roller coaster right now.

It's overwhelming, the emotions. Want to jump for joy if we finally know her name and can really light the way home as we have tried so long to do......devestated the family had to find out this way, that this happened at all. I am on a roller coaster right now.

I agree Christine, also Nicknjessesmom. I've been typing and retyping trying to figure out what to say but I really can't come up with anything that explains it.

9-3-81? This whole time I've been imagining her as being the same age as me and then correcting it to make her a few years younger. Now it turns out we may have been exactly the same age...

Some other information as related to me: The family has seen all of FMW's photos and looked at the contents of the car. They actually think that some of the luggage seen in the back seat may be Tawni's.

I think that LE will have some new avenues to explore if indeed MJD has been id'd...

:blowkiss:

LOL you must be sending vibes through space I was JUST getting ready to post the question asking if the family had see the pics of the inside car .....

I was gonnna ask if they thought the pink bag was hers

I think they were trying to abduct Tawni

As we inch closer to identification, another question pops up.. Can the family do anything now in order to get answers from Fernandez and DeJong? Is there some way these people can give answers as to exactly what the hell happened?

OMG! I cannot believe this. Wow! This is amazing. I really hope that this brings closure and peace to this family. If this is true, which is sounds like it is. I am just so happy for MJD that she has a name, Tawni.

OMG I am in shock! That's all I have to say right now until we get confirmtion. Please, please give MJD her name. I feel so bad for her family though! :confused:

GREAT WORK GANG!!!

:Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11: :Banane11:

OMG! OMG! :dance: What wonderful, horrible, shocking, fantastic news! :clap:Way to go Christine and Believe! :blowkiss: Great work to everyone who worked so hard on this case. :woohoo:Lots of prayers and hugs to Tawni's family! :praying:I'm so very sorry for your loss! Do we know when this will be verified for sure? I can't believe that this was finally solved, almost on a fluke. If she is identified, can the 's be prosecuted now for something? :behindbar Oh, I hope so!

Geez, the emotions are running high right now for me. She was 17. My daughter is 17 and just started her senior year yesterday and also went on her first job interview at Banana Republic and thinks she might have the job. Tawni's parents will never have this with her and the thought devastates me for them. I am so, so sorry this has happened to your baby girl. She'll always be your baby girl. Just know, her WS family has loved her during these hard times for you. I just joined WS in May of this year because of Tawni. I lurked for a while and then joined to meet this impressive team. Our hearts and prayers are with you! :blowkiss:

The family and the dentist did a quick comparison of the XRAYs in the office and all of the fillings match....I am just chilled to the bone....

Just got this from believe09

OMG! Then this is for real, Christine? Really? Are there any more steps? Do we have to wait for DNA to be sure or are they positive without it? OMG! I can't believe it.

OMG! Then this is for real, Christine? Really? Are there any more steps? Do we have to wait for DNA to be sure or are they positive without it? OMG! I can't believe it.

Once Suzi gets the dentals in her hands we will know for sure if it's her.

Yes, this is very real.

:woohoo:Wow! Holy ! I'm speechless!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Wow. The range of emotions I felt last night was absolutely crazy. After finding out from believe around 1:30AM that they had a credible tip, I spent hours looking for additional information online, pacing and talking to other people I had spoken to about the case. Everyone was excited that something finally fell through so soon as I have only been working on this case for 6 months. Tawni, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl to rest in peace with.

To the family-- You have been so brave to contact Christine and believe09 to give them all of this information, through everything you've been through in the last 9 1/2 years. You can be rest assured that Tawni has been loved by everyone here just by seeing her picture, knowing her story (somewhat) and wanting to just coddle her. I am so very sorry for your loss, and that you had to find out this way.

I am just soo happy that she gets to rest in peace now..

Sleuthers- You have all been so awesome and amazing, and I love you all! Great job, everyone!

It wasn't 48 hours ago I sat here looking at this case and wondered when our little MJD would get her name. I'm ecstatic it looks like she may finally have her name, and at the same time so incredbily saddened for her family. I'm still in shock and tears. All of us here at WS have loved MJD as if she were our sister, our child, our family.

Believe and Christine are two of the most respectful, awesome people we have here at WS. I'm happy the two were able to guide ourselves, and eventually the family to finding their precious daughter. The family is in our prayers, and you have all of our support and prayers. May God Bless you and Tawni.

Through tears, looks like our girl finally has her name.

Wow. The range of emotions I felt last night was absolutely crazy. After finding out from believe around 1:30AM that they had a credible tip, I spent hours looking for additional information online, pacing and talking to other people I had spoken to about the case. Everyone was excited that something finally fell through so soon as I have only been working on this case for 6 months. Tawni, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl to rest in peace with.

To the family-- You have been so brave to contact Christine and believe09 to give them all of this information, through everything you've been through in the last 9 1/2 years. You can be rest assured that Tawni has been loved by everyone here just by seeing her picture, knowing her story (somewhat) and wanting to just coddle her. I am so very sorry for your loss, and that you had to find out this way.

I am just soo happy that she gets to rest in peace now..

Sleuthers- You have all been so awesome and amazing, and I love you all! Great job, everyone!

I agree. so well put. I am too emotional for words right now.

I hope this doesn't come across as voyeuristic, but will we be given pictures to see how she looked in life? I know we all would love to see her beautiful face, full of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth