Q241-liquid from the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

magic-cat

Mother to Many
Reaction score
Website
www.thedistryct.com
:waitasec:Ok. I know that we have never ONCE heard that there was a liquid found in the car that smelled like, looked like and later was determined to be URINE...

Who in the name of Zeus can explain this one?
Why did Casey have URINE in her car?
Where was this urine found-trunk or interior of vehicle?
Why have we not one time ever heard about this urine?
What were the results of the dna testing done on this urine?
Why was knowlege of this urine kept so quiet?
Whose urine was it? Were they ever able to determine this?
What was this found IN? container?

That's more questions than I think I ever had about URINE before in all my days! lol :banghead:

:waitasec:Ok. I know that we have never ONCE heard that there was a liquid found in the car that smelled like, looked like and later was determined to be URINE...

Who in the name of Zeus can explain this one?
Why did Casey have URINE in her car?
Where was this urine found-trunk or interior of vehicle?
Why have we not one time ever heard about this urine?
What were the results of the dna testing done on this urine?
Why was knowlege of this urine kept so quiet?
Whose urine was it? Were they ever able to determine this?
What was this found IN? container?

That's more questions than I think I ever had about URINE before in all my days! lol :banghead:
Yup. No idears. Pee'd in a coke bottle when living in her car a few nights? Dunno.

i will try and look.....but from memory...it was a substance liquid in a bottle from the car.....could have been from the trash bag from the car....i was thinking that perhaps it was the *brown liquid in the bottle from the trash bag* but i havent read back to see if the Q numbers match up....my brain is scrambled....cuase the lables keep changing in some things from report to report.....:)

Results of examinations pg 75 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

Q241 (H-51976, Q81) unknown liquid substance from the vehicle no chloroform , similar to urine
looked and smelled like urine....

Maybe urine in a container for the pregnancy test???

i will try and look.....but from memory...it was a substance liquid in a bottle from the car.....could have been from the trash bag from the car....i was thinking that perhaps it was the *brown liquid in the bottle from the trash bag* but i havent read back to see if the Q numbers match up....my brain is scrambled....cuase the lables keep changing in some things from report to report.....:)

It isn't the brown liquid, and later in the docs (the 1765 pager we just got a couple of days ago) they have had everyone sniff it and look at it and they have tested it and are talking about getting the dna out of it and telling us how they will accomplish this.

My brain is fried as well or I would go and hunt it down right this minute but I have GOT to go to bed so I can get the kiddies out the door in the morning and THEN I will be able to go and hunt it down again and will put the exact page number in here...unless some good Samaritan beats me to it!

I have not seen the testing on the brown liquid yet, but this liquid we are discussing was yellow...and eventually was found to be urine...from the vehicle...

I wonder so many things about this urine...:waitasec:

Maybe urine in a container for the pregnancy test???
But don't we generally just pee on the stick when we do those tests? Or do you mean so she could get one at a clinic or something and she just brought her own little sample along?

Nothing and I mean nothing will suprise me in this case...nothing!!!

i put the link where i found the urine from bottle from car

Results of examinations pg 75 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf

items from vehicle
Q241 (H-51976, Q81) unknown liquid substance from the vehicle no chloroform , similar to urine

would Q81 .....tell us something.....be uesful?

here http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11988-12070.pdf pg. 3

items from vehicle
Q242 knife (H-51975, item #8, Q80)
Q244 Doll (H-51975, item 3, Q216)

im still looking to see what Q241 (H-51976, Q81) liquid.....similar to urine....came in.....

But don't we generally just pee on the stick when we do those tests? Or do you mean so she could get one at a clinic or something and she just brought her own little sample along?

Nothing and I mean nothing will suprise me in this case...nothing!!!

Nothing would surprise me either. Maybe it was a dip stick pregnancy test or maybe she was taking a sample into a lab or clinic to be tested.
I really do think she thought she was pregnant with TonE's baby. Thank the Lord she wasn't!

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11911-11987.pdf pg 75
Thanks so much for the link! But it doesn't actually say from a bottle from the car does it? It just says from vehicle...right?

I have a theory on where this urine came from. Men sometimes WILL pee in a bottle if it is an emergency, they are stuck in the car and a bottle is available...I have been unfortunate enough to witness it! Perhaps when Tony was sitting in the car waiting on Casey one of the days they went over to her house he had to take a whiz, spotted a bottle and let it fly...never knowing or imagining that his urine would become a topic on a forum on the internet...???

Nothing else makes any sense...and if it WAS a bottle? Well, I have never met a woman who could pee in a bottle so that would narrow it down to a male at least...

Thanks so much for the link! But it doesn't actually say from a bottle from the car does it? It just says from vehicle...right?

I have a theory on where this urine came from. Men sometimes WILL pee in a bottle if it is an emergency, they are stuck in the car and a bottle is available...I have been unfortunate enough to witness it! Perhaps when Tony was sitting in the car waiting on Casey one of the days they went over to her house he had to take a whiz, spotted a bottle and let it fly...never knowing or imagining that his urine would become a topic on a forum on the internet...???

Nothing else makes any sense...and if it WAS a bottle? Well, I have never met a woman who could pee in a bottle so that would narrow it down to a male at least...
I read TL's interview again tonight. He hadn't been in her car since before 6/15 .. why would his urine still be in her car? It sounds like he was only in her car a few times. They can easily test for M/F contributer (Hormones); they can test for DNA but urine isn't the best source because of the actual low number of nucleated cells sloughed off and passed during urination. I would think any DNA in the urine would be degraded after awhile due to the ammonia.

no...it doesnt say bottle....im trying to find where i may have read bottle...i could have just assumed it was from a bottle......:waitasec:

Q241 negative for Chloroform, no further testing done.

After some of the drunken photos of KC and friend in her Pontiac, and the fact that KC had Caylee in the car many times, of course there could be urine dried on the carpet or seats. I don't know where they saw or found it though.

On another note, has anyone thought of this: The Anthonys had pets in their home. You would think that the dog who lives inside would have smelled the decomp from the car in the garage, and gone nuts. I know mine would have. Pets have a much more advanced sense of smell than we do. If I were the Anthonys (G & C) I would have absolutely freaked out over the car being in the impound yard, the SMELL, and the timing of all the weird goings on about KC and Caylee. I just would have KNOWN.

Now, it's too bad the dog can't give a statement or two.:beagle:

items from vehicle

would Q81 .....tell us something.....be uesful?

here http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11988-12070.pdf pg. 3

items from vehicle
Q242 knife (H-51975, item #8, Q80)
Q244 Doll (H-51975, item 3, Q216)

im still looking to see what Q241 (H-51976, Q81) liquid.....similar to urine....came in.....

bump....i edited my post from above :)

ok i think i found something......http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/11988-12070.pdf pg 24

as listed on ocso property form H-51976: Vial with liquid-Q81 (analyst note: the sample of brown liquid is in a sealed yellow envelope collected from the crystal light bottle that was inside the trash bag on ocso property form H-51976. TP/ORA requests the lab try and identify the liquid, bearing in mind CAYLEE may have been subjected to a foreign substance which aided in her demise.)

i think this is where the 241 unknown liquid comes from....and turns out to be urine....from the crystal light bottle....

After some of the drunken photos of KC and friend in her Pontiac, and the fact that KC had Caylee in the car many times, of course there could be urine dried on the carpet or seats. I don't know where they saw or found it though.

On another note, has anyone thought of this: The Anthonys had pets in their home. You would think that the dog who lives inside would have smelled the decomp from the car in the garage, and gone nuts. I know mine would have. Pets have a much more advanced sense of smell than we do. If I were the Anthonys (G & C) I would have absolutely freaked out over the car being in the impound yard, the SMELL, and the timing of all the weird goings on about KC and Caylee. I just would have KNOWN.

Now, it's too bad the dog can't give a statement or two.:beagle:
They referred to it as a dark yellowish liquid...so I get the impression it was in a capped container of some sort.

So Q81 is clothing? How could the urine still be a liquid on clothing after a month?

Nevermind...must be wrong Q81.. it is clothing from the dumpsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni