Trial Thread - 9 May 2012 Judge to give Jury Instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This crossed my mind also. As a past victim (was she not?), I would think she would want to go after a man who raped the little girl who represents the man who raped her. She probably added the I would murder again, but I only feel bad because it was a child to her godmother to further bring credibility to her changed story. Did TLM not tell her godmother this recently. That MTR is a really dangerous man. The wolf in sheeps clothing!! MOO!

However this does not explain her writing in her journal weeks after VS death “I'm getting bloodthirsty again, it's like relapsing on a habit.”

However this does not explain her writing in her journal weeks after VS death “I'm getting bloodthirsty again, it's like relapsing on a habit.”

Your right, it probably was the other scenario where the Crown explained that MTR threw Tori away from the car after sexually assaulting her and allowed TLM to do the rest away from his car. MOO!!

pretty soon it will just be days, weeks and years of cold, grey, cement, and fear in a 3 X 5 with noone to see his scowls or rolling eyeballs. MOO "Lady Justice" is going to balance the scales. JMO

....IMO As far as the questions concerning M.R . pushing the trunk release ....msny scenerios come to my mind....There is a thing called TRUNK release on many people's key chains ...like automatic door release buttons ( it is all is one and I have mine attached to my keys )....it was also mentined some where ....( correct me if I am wrong that after the sexual assault ...M.R. kicked poor tori out of the car( ya probably TLM statements when she testified ) ...rear door where his blood and his seman was found on REAR DOOR rubber MOULDING....that to me makes sense...sick to say but he was finished with POOR SWEET Tori...( puke time )....IMO THAT MAKES SENSE of the " "typical Abusive Male " ....fts all the sterotypical behav patterns ....IMO ...the CROWN brought his parade of women in for a reason ...IMO it illustrates his sick abusive behav ...just like the video of him visiting TLM ...women to MR were used for a PURPOSE!!....IMO it shall be very interesting to hear ALL the things the Crown discovered about M.R."s past that was NOT allowed into court !!!!.....there were an awful lot of legal arguments thru out this Trial ....shall be interesting to hear his background.....my strong opinions I am stressing here ....Imo again I feel a child just does not become victim of such a brutal ....Heinous crime like this because it was a spur of the moment fleeting thought ....let's steal and abuct a child go to home depot buy a hammer to kill her....bury her in an isloated mennonite field where the farmer is not in contact to the outside world ...secluded isolate place that M.R knew exsisted...some of TLM recount of her testimony makes sense ....yes her crediablity is no DOUBT a questions... but some of the peices of this crime fit together like a jigsaw puzzle ....the Crown worked hard and back it up with very clear evidence...videos forensiac proof and look at M.R, behaviour the night of the crime( cell phone records stopped exactly when some crime was committed ???? and after ....many women testified to his strange needy ways....M.R . did not want to get caught ....obvious ...back seat of his car is missing despite exhausted search of our beautiful province & it plastered all over Cp24 news frequently ...BE ON THE LOOK OUT for >>>>>a " BACK seat of a HONDA civic car " ....and all over our newspapers pictures of what to look for .... I think it was burned beyond recognition again in some isolated place ....along with their clothes and tori's clothes ....he wanted no proof of the dirty deed me committed ....! ...my strong opinions on this ...robynhood!..I have many sheets outlining abusive men's characteristics ...he fits everyone of them ...never posted it here as I do not want to violate websleuther RULES!!!..again robynhood in my strong opinions

um....I think they both enjoyed the murder or they wouldn't have chosen to do it or the rest of it. JMO Apparently...that is THEIR thing!

Again, judges instructions....4-6 hours maximum with a guilty verdict if it takes that long. IMO Friday we will have justice.

Again, judges instructions....4-6 hours maximum with a guilty verdict if it takes that long. IMO Friday we will have justice.

I wouldn't be surprised if after instructions, that the jury doesn't just take off all their shoes and throw them at MTR saying guilty, guilty, guilty.....oh never mind...that was the dream I had last night..... MOO

Hadn't thought about the trunk release on the key chain, robynhood. I have one as well. Good thought.

@RaffertyLFP Gowdey said Rafferty tossed Tori on ground after sexual assault - so McClintic did not have to kill her in back seat - a coincidence?

...I thought I read that ...tosses Tori to ground ....and Imo that is when her dna with M.R.'s sperm / seman was left on the back seat of the car !!!...thanks robynhood

I wouldn't be surprised if after instructions, that the jury doesn't just take off all their shoes and throw them at MTR saying guilty, guilty, guilty.....oh never mind...that was the dream I had last night..... MOO

LOL thanks for the laugh....

..ugh I guess I am not the only one who has M>R. in there sleeping mind...I cannot write dreams....nightmare in my opinion...

I hope every single person from that town goes to the sentencing. A solidarity to say...not in our town, not to our children! MOO Solidarity for the Stafford family as well. JMO

..ugh I guess I am not the only one who has M>R. in there sleeping mind...I cannot write dreams....nightmare in my opinion...

Yep, following these cases will give you nightmares for sure.

..tweeter is on...I guess it shall start agin at 2;00 here in sothern Ontario...I am happy Rodney is giving himself a break from court today ...must be so hard for the family and poor Tara ...Imo ...her pisctures entering London court shows her face terribly stressed ....I hope her osn D<modsnip> is ok ...must be so hard om him now!!!...thoghts go out for Tori's whole family ....terrible tragedy listen to these horrific details of April 8 2009!

I know if I was Rodney or Tara, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would either not be able to contain my sobs or I would jump him right through the plexi-glass or both.

I know if I was Rodney or Tara, I wouldn't be able to handle it. I would either not be able to contain my sobs or I would jump him right through the plexi-glass or both.

RS probably left because he was afraid he would go through it. MOO He must have torturous dreams.....and this trial is a constant ramping up of emotions for him....heartbreaking. I think RS is a man's man, and it must be so hard to sit there in that courtroom and do nothing. MOO

I can see the Crown's comments and questions in regards to TLM's testimony about being the one who actually killed Tori are very similar to our thoughts and comments here. Why would she kill Tori and not MR?? Exactly, WHY!! They do not believe that she did it, they believe he did IMO

I believe she did it, but I believe he handed her the hammer because I believe that was their arrangement. I believe that he may have hit Tori at least once with the blunt end of the hammer. ANIMALS, that's what they are, both of them.

For those who are wrestling with the minute details of who could have/would have done what on April 8th, 2009. For those worrying about who might have been the driving force, who planned the abduction, whether or not Tori was targeted, what happened to the back seat, who went in to Home Depot etc. It's easy to get caught up in the technical details to prove "beyond all reasonable doubt" MR's guilt.....But, don't lose sight of one main thing: A little girl was kidnapped and disappeared that day, only to be found under a pile of rocks. There is no "doubt" about Tori being in MR's car, no "doubt" about TLM bringing her to his car, no "doubt" about MR driving little Tori to her death. Both McClintic and Rafferty were in this TOGETHER, there is no way around this. There is no excuse to thinking he was "duped". There is no doubt he knew where he was going and what he was doing when he drove down a dead end path in rural Mount Forest (his own stomping grounds.)

Anyone who thinks MR was "duped" has lost all common sense, and I surely wouldn't want them to be a juror in any trial.

The writing is on the wall. The crown has done all they could.

This monster is going down, with hopefully the maximum punishment possible. He should never see the light of day again.

....excellent post ....I MUST remind everyone that is exactly what the crown said in opening statement....the jury does not need to know who swung the blow with that hammer ...JUST THAT THEY ACTED TOGETHER!!!....thanks agin captain ...you summed up what the crown is asking the jury see !

I really want to know what this eye rolling means.... Not the actions from an innocent man being unfairly accused---seems more the actions of an <modsnip> covering up his crime.....JMO

"Eye rolling isn’t about a lack of respect or a lack of decorum. Instead, it’s a symptom of something larger that cannot be outlawed –feelings
of powerlessness."

http://whatyourbodysays.com/wp-content/uploads/SaylerPR4340664.pdf

Interesting...could speak to him feeling frustrated at what is being said and his own powerlessness to respond....or his sinking feeling that each statement by the crown is rendering less and less powerful??

...tweeter ...post maybe over lunch break...

LindaNguyenPN #ToriStafford's aunt says closing arguments have been very hard on the family. Rodney Stafford couldn't come today http://t.co/uFTrBb7P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53