POI in Lindsey's Case

Aren't these kind of calls dispatched? They have to keep finite records of those types of calls for liability purposes. Very, very strange.

The only thing I can think is it was not an emergency call, but maybe something like moving a person to a convalescent home or the like. Still one would think there would be a record of a call.

It's my understanding that all calls are recorded. How long they keep those records, I can't seem to find out.

Thinking he may have picked her up and given her a ride in an ambulance is even scarier. I asked this before and didn't get an answer. SarahC maybe you can help. Did Hartman park that ambulance at his jewelry store when he was on call and it was not in use?

I had heard that he did but I don't recall ever seeing it there after Lindsey went missing. SarahC may know more. Hopefully she'll respond.

Anyone know what the ambulance service is called?

ETA- http://www.cityofmccleary.com/vertical/Sites/%7B6900A7D9-59CE-4612-823A-FA3E5F25F431%7D/uploads/%7B5D693956-46CA-4506-81D3-F0C3DF77D8A2%7D.PDF

He wouldn't have been alone in the ambulance, who was with him?

These are the districts he was with

Grays Harbor Fire District 5

http://www.ghfd5.org/
Grays Harbor Fire District 5 provides EMT and Paramedic level care, Fire suppression, and Rescue Services to the communities of Bush Creek, Rural Elma, Malone, Porter and Satsop in East Grays Harbor County.

Fire District 5 also provides all EMT and Paramedic level Services
to the City of Elma, McCleary and Grays Harbor Fire District 12.

Station 54 is located at: A sublet of the McCleary Fire Department

Station 54 is an Aid Unit housed at the City of McCleary's Fire Station. Members of Fire District 5 who live in McCleary, staff this unit on a volunteer basis:

picture of the Aid Unit for McCleary
http://www.ghfd5.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=15

Mason County Fire District 13

http://usfiredept.com/mason-county-fire-district-13-14298.html

Location: 13375 W Cloquallum RD (According to google maps, this station is 14 miles from McCleary in southern Mason county)

City: Elma
County: MASON
State: WA
Zip: 98541-9613

Route from FD District 13 to McCleary
dist13.jpg

14 miles/34 minutes

JennO - do you know what street the McCleary Aid station is on? I looked at the webpages but there is no address.

Some of the website is under redesign. I hope they come up with something better because that site is darn hard on the eyes.

Salem

<snipped>
Like Knox, I'm curious where TH would have gotten and/or parked the ambulance? The fire department, or his store/home, or ? JenO, do you know?

IF he was driving for District 5 that night (like the Vidette article states he may have been) he would have had to go to the building behind the police station to park the vehicle he was using that night.

JennO - do you know what street the McCleary Aid station is on? I looked at the webpages but there is no address.

Some of the website is under redesign. I hope they come up with something better because that site is darn hard on the eyes.

Salem

Directly behind the police station next to Beerbower park (they all share a parking lot basically).

So he could have pulled into the parking lot, parked the ambulance, got in his car and headed to his store and picked Lindsey up then. He would have had to drive right by her wouldn't he, to get to his store? Or do I have that turned around?

Salem

This is another station run by District 5
It's in Elma. 6.2 miles or 14 minutes from McCleary
428 Stamper Rd.
Elma, WA 98541
elmax.jpg

So he could have pulled into the parking lot, parked the ambulance, got in his car and headed to his store and picked Lindsey up then. He would have had to drive right by her wouldn't he, to get to his store? Or do I have that turned around?

Salem

correct, he would have either driven down 3rd and turned onto Maple or driven down Simpson and turned onto 4th. So either way, he would have seen Lindsey if he was driving anywhere near that area when she was headed home.

what time was the bike dumped and where?.....was the bike left any where near mikes or the jewlery shop?....or could it be seen from either place?

I pray we have answers soon for Our Lindsey, she has been in my mind, my heart, and my prayers for over 2 years. I am still trying to absorb all the new stuff everyone is speaking about and I don't feel caught up enough to speak on much of it. In reading all of the new post about the POI TH, I can't put aside the fact he has a business in McCleary and I keep coming back to the idea that...she could have walked by said business and been asked in to see something, lured in, forced in, dropped off there after being knocked unconscious, left there bound and gagged while he took the ambulance call that was unexpected or anything else along those lines.

There are way to many story's out there of creeps doing awful things to people and then inserting themselves into the case some how...Helping to search, talking to news media, months and years later still bringing it up to anyone that will listen...This could explain his involvement in the search with MB the night of the disappearance. Also with regards to him helping to search late that night anyone know if MB speaks or has spoken about this to help establish it as a fact? (May have already been spoken of and I may have missed it.) Maybe way off on my part and still I needed to share it... Always On My Mind and In My Heart Lindsey Baum...

this may be way off but just throwing it out there for the sake of throwing it out there:

the POI was at a CLASS that night... so he should not have been "on call" to make any runs.

I grew up in a small town and my friend's dad was a volunteer FF/EMT and he went out on runs when he was on call. They had a schedule.

I bet LE already knows all about his "alibi".....and what he is saying about going out on a run. I personally think it is possible he didn't go on any runs that night and LE knows it already.

So, he was supposed to still be in a class when he was acting all hinky and buying chips in town (where he says he wasn't) and than he is out on a run when he also was scheduled for a class that night.

(not to mention what he did with the searching piece :eek:)

sorry if that was off base... I just think that he could have been spinning another tall tale

what time was the bike dumped and where?.....was the bike left any where near mikes or the jewlery shop?....or could it be seen from either place?

The bike was dumped around 9pm behind the Shell Station. Not really near the jewelry shop or Mikes. I don't believe the bike would have been seen from the jewelry store and I know it wouldn't have been seen from Mikes.

<snipped for space>

Also with regards to him helping to search late that night anyone know if MB speaks or has spoken about this to help establish it as a fact? (May have already been spoken of and I may have missed it.) Maybe way off on my part and still I needed to share it... Always On My Mind and In My Heart Lindsey Baum...

Yes, Melissa has spoken of Tim helping her search that night.

On ambulance - I've heard that sometimes TH did have ambulance parked in front of his store, don't know anything on if that pattern changed after Lindsey was abducted. Will post if I learn anything more specific.

On ambulance - I've heard that sometimes TH did have ambulance parked in front of his store, don't know anything on if that pattern changed after Lindsey was abducted. Will post if I learn anything more specific.

Okay I can update this now that I talked with people - I don't know for sure if he parked ambulance in front of store or not.

On another note, that night he easily could have been on foot - walked between store where videotaped and his business.

IMO, I don't think it puts a wrench into things, actually. It just changes up the possible scenarios a bit.

Certainly, if he was at Mike's at 9:20 pm that puts him VERY close to Lindsey's location on her walk home. But, even if the time stamp is wrong, that still puts him in McCleary. (It's not like he was shown still an hour away at 8:40 or 9:15.) Even from 8:40 he could have gone from Mike's to his store, which Lindsey still had to walk by to get home.

The biggest potential wrench I see now is the supposed "ambulance run" that no one can seem to verify. But I'm not convinced that's a wrench either. There should be a record somewhere. If there's no record, somebody messed up big time. And WHY/HOW? If there is a record, and it would have ruled him out, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Respectfully snipped.

I'm also very curious about whether he was driving the ambulance or a personal vehicle.

Like Knox, I'm curious where TH would have gotten and/or parked the ambulance? The fire department, or his store/home, or ? JenO, do you know?

You just made me think ...

In that video, TH has that radio in hand. I assume this means he was on-call. But I'm still confused about volunteer fire fighter vs. ambulance driver. Separate duties or one single streamlined thing? If he is on on call is he a fire fighter or a EMT/Ambulance Driver?

The reason I ask is, if he were on-call for the ambulance when we see him in that video, chances are he was driving it then. Would Lindsey have fallen for "hey, do you want to see what the inside of an ambulance looks like" or "I just got a call and one of your friends was hit and is hurt, want to ride along". Or even that he got a call and he thinks it is at her house?

Okay I can update this now that I talked with people - I don't know for sure if he parked ambulance in front of store or not.

On another note, that night he easily could have been on foot - walked between store where videotaped and his business.

Thank you
icon7.gif

In that video, TH has that radio in hand. I assume this means he was on-call. But I'm still confused about volunteer fire fighter vs. ambulance driver. Separate duties or one single streamlined thing? If he is on on call is he a fire fighter or a EMT/Ambulance Driver?

The reason I ask is, if he were on-call for the ambulance when we see him in that video, chances are he was driving it then. Would Lindsey have fallen for "hey, do you want to see what the inside of an ambulance looks like" or "I just got a call and one of your friends was hit and is hurt, want to ride along". Or even that he got a call and he thinks it is at her house?

TH was volunteer for both Grays Harbor Fire District 5 http://www.ghfd5.org/ and Mason County Fire District 13 according to news, The Vidette newspaper for instance.

Quote from Grays Harbor Fire District 5:

Grays Harbor Fire District 5 provides EMT and Paramedic level care, Fire suppression, and Rescue Services to the communities of Bush Creek, Rural Elma, Malone, Porter and Satsop in East Grays Harbor County.

Fire District 5 also provides all EMT and Paramedic level Services to the City of Elma, McCleary and Grays Harbor Fire District 12.

A volunteer for a fire district may be doing first responder and medic duties.

Photo of a Grays Harbor Medic One vehicle http://www.ghfd5.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9&Itemid=15

I don't know what their routines are. Don't know if TH was driving a medic vehicle during a shift or whether he used his own car until he needed to help with medic response.

The possibility that someone lured Lindsey seems high.

I don't know exactly how it works in McCleary but in Montesano we have volunteers that are trained in both fire fighting and emergency medical services (some are just fire fighters, some are just EMTs and some are both). I've only ever seen Tim referred to as an EMT.

In my town if there is a call-- a couple of the people go to the station to get the fire trucks/ambulance/medic unit but most of the volunteers drive their own vehicles to the emergency (I've had them show up in Jeeps, on bicycles and my all time favorite was the John Deere Tractor). In Montesano the guys aren't allowed to joy ride, drive home or do anything that isn't duty related in the fire dept vehicles. It's just to costly for them.
I would think McCleary (being in the same county) would have the same rules.

ETA: "on call" in my town is "if you aren't busy and you can respond please do so". Everyone I know that volunteers at the FS in Montesano carries a radio in their cars/on their belts in the grocery store/restaurant (someplace that they'll be in there for awhile). But to make a quick trip into the convenience store to grab a bag of chips and a soda? That seems odd to me. Now if he had been at his store, walked up to the Mikes to grab some snacks.. I can see him taking the radio with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back